Reply Adult Furries Guild
How did you know? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soma Kuro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:52 am
Alright, so I'm semi new to this guild, cuz I just got into furrydom. I'm crazy about the whole community. Everyone is so nice and cute, but I have one problem....

I don't know what animal I am... sweatdrop

I've taken a few online tests (Which were probably put together by 4 years olds) and I've gotten mixed results. I'd really like some help I guess. Ask me questions and help me figure out what is my true fursona.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:57 am
For most people, your fursona is just something that speaks to you. It's not always your favorite animal.

My favorite animals far outclass the fox, yet my fursona is a fox. It simply spoke to me, and it is the animal that represents me more then any other creature... Maybe Raccoon might fit me as well, but you know.

Anyways, this is just my perspective; Some people change their fursona as often as their shirt, so it's hard to say. Just pick something you feel represents you well.  

Matt Blue

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:08 am
you dont have to be defined by any singular fursona. You can have multiples, just choose the animals you want to reflect each part of your mood. I dont use my coyote fursona when I'm in modern settings, since I feel thats better suited to a more western, outlaw feel. However I'll use either my bat or lizardman persona in modern or medievil situations.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:06 pm
You're an amoeba. That one hasn't been taken yet.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Atlaas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:09 pm
Psycho Lee
You're an amoeba. That one hasn't been taken yet.
Actually it has!
My "per"sona is an Amoeba/Tadpole/Alien.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:15 pm
I chose a cat because cats mean the most to me. I was raised with them, and in the past 25 years, I think I've gone a grand total of 6 months without a cat in the immediate family. It's not special or unique, or even very interesting, but it's accurate.

But you don't have to do that. You could make yourself an orca-patterned gryphon with neon green claws, if that's what you really want. You don't really need to have an animal of your own, though. Most furries do it for fun, and the ones who "need" a fursona are loopy.  

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

Soma Kuro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:29 pm
Well call me loopy. lol. I wouldn't say need a fursona, I just want it to mean something. I mean, I could just pick fox, and be a total furnoob, but I'd like to be able to tell someone why I'm a fox.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:40 pm
Some people choose their fursona based on which animal has a similar personality to themselves, or they feel some kind of connection to them.

I chose both timber wolf and malamute for the reasons above, but it took me a while to realize it. Heh...I still remember way back when when I thought my fursona was a fennec XD  

Davin_Nightwind

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:43 pm
Soma Kuro
Well call me loopy. lol. I wouldn't say need a fursona, I just want it to mean something. I mean, I could just pick fox, and be a total furnoob, but I'd like to be able to tell someone why I'm a fox.
Nah, there's nothing loopy about being able to explain your fursona. The explanation itself, maybe, but not having one.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:23 pm
Personally, I always had an affinity for Wolves. I was raised around them and just always felt closer to them than other humans, so yeah.  

Rabbles The Binx

OG Hunter

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:44 pm
Finding my fursona i took it from an artistic and psychological point of view ... what do i look like act like what behaviers/tendencies do i share with animals and I came to this conclusion.

(keep in mind I grew up in a furry house hold)

I always knew my mom was a raccon and my brother had raccon tendencies but was more robust and took more to loungeing about the house like a large cat and ate far too much for any smaller mamal. so i went bigger than racconbut still in the same family ....Bastardized bust still. So i thought of what my father would be he wants so bad to be a wolf but he lacks the pack mentality and has a bit more terestrial tendencys . so fox was up his ally. I expanded my family tree to my grandparents to find my brother's and i speecies. My grandmother looks far much more like my brother and my grandfather looked more like my mother . Grandpa is a raccon too so grandmother must be a red panda . Makeing my brother a red panda in the color spectrum of a red fox. My father in the other paw his family is costelian and spanish Indigenous foxes to the area are red and then the costelian fox is usualy black blending into the rocks of the mediterranian. So I am a fox with grey black and white coloration like a raccon with tall ears and a longer tail throw back from my other grand mother.

but online i play a ficticous caricter.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:39 am
Thank you all for helping me. I appreciate it.  

Soma Kuro

Rabbles The Binx

OG Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:58 am
I just took this quiz, it seems pretty accurate (got mine right)
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/1108191/the-anthro-species-quiz  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:18 am
I picked a fox because I wanted a fursona that looked like a canine, but acted kind of like a feline. I'm a silver fox because I love the aesthetics of silver and black fur. It's not always a complicated thing. Hell, my "spirit/totem animal" is an orange tabby tomcat, but that doesn't fit me fursona-wise. X3  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:44 am
I just made up an animal

because I'm awesome liek dat  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]