Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]
Apollo Justice Ace Attorney Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:47 pm
This is about the 4th Ace Attorney game.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:29 pm
No love for Polly?  

-830- Splice Gardens
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Abandoned_Account001

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:59 pm
Before I was confused on which game I liked better, GS3 or AJ... After some thinking though, it was AJ.

I liked everything about the game. It was very original, including the mood to the game. It was the most darkest Ace Attorney game, in my opinion, because of all of the secrets.

I also liked all the characters.
... And I do mean all, including Zak (not sure if I like him or Valant better, actually). And I especially loved Trucy. Along with being cute and bubbly, she was sharp and clever. She helped Apollo, but not too much, so he could think for himself.

As for Nick, I liked him a lot better in AJ then in all the other games.
He's more mature, and somehow more immature in the game, though he tended to steal the spotlight a lot. He was more smart in what moves he made in AJ, too.

... So yeah.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:11 pm
I'm very surprised that Trucy wasn't blamed for murder once during the entire game. You know it will happen in the sequel... rolleyes  

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

Abandoned_Account001

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:39 pm
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
I'm very surprised that Trucy wasn't blamed for murder once during the entire game. You know it will happen in the sequel... rolleyes

It's not that surprising, since for all of the cases, she had an alibi and witnesses that could testify for her.
But still, I think the probability of her being a supect in the next game is really high.
... Unless Maya's in the game, of course. XP  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:05 pm
RadicalStar
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney

It's not that surprising, since for all of the cases, she had an alibi and witnesses that could testify for her.
But still, I think the probability of her being a supect in the next game is really high.
... Unless Maya's in the game, of course. XP

lol anyway I think Pollo-boy needs some backstory. Apollo's game was overshadowed by Phoenix. I think Phoenix needs to give Apollo some room. But not to much. We all love porcupine head.  

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

Abandoned_Account001

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:47 pm
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
lol anyway I think Pollo-boy needs some backstory. Apollo's game was overshadowed by Phoenix. I think Phoenix needs to give Apollo some room. But not to much. We all love porcupine head.

Yeah... I hope that they'll give both Apollo and Klavier (Kristoph, too, since he's Klavier's bro) some backstory. I say hope because there's a possibility that Capcom will hold out on us until the third or so arc of AJ, because our reactions might be amusing.
... Anyways, I think Nick will become more like Mia in the next game, by which I mean he'll stay in the background more and help when needed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:12 pm
RadicalStar
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney

Yeah... I hope that they'll give both Apollo and Klavier (Kristoph, too, since he's Klavier's bro) some backstory. I say hope because there's a possibility that Capcom will hold out on us until the third or so arc of AJ, because our reactions might be amusing.
... Anyways, I think Nick will become more like Mia in the next game, by which I mean he'll stay in the background more and help when needed.

Actually he'll probably be barely in the game. He'll help you doing the first case. Then never see him for the rest of the game and then he come back. Anyway who do you think will be the next prosecutor. I'm hoping for an older woman. Break the cycle of young perfect prosecutors.  

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

Abandoned_Account001

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:06 am
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Actually he'll probably be barely in the game. He'll help you doing the first case. Then never see him for the rest of the game and then he come back. Anyway who do you think will be the next prosecutor. I'm hoping for an older woman. Break the cycle of young perfect prosecutors.

I'm hoping for Lana. I know it's improbable because she was arrested for being a accomplice and tampering with evidence, but...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:14 am
The lack of Phoenie, Maya and the original crew hit hard I think... Although it's a good game in its own right. Apollo's hair cracked me up though. >.<

Trucy is adorable as well! I miss the burger eating though. :'D

TheMollyMon

xx_MelodiousFlames_xx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:56 pm
I thought this game was pretty awesome despite it didn't have many of the main characters from the first 3 (no Edgeworth crying ). The storyline was pretty cool. And I love Klavier.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:20 pm
I quite liked it~ But I wouldn't say I like it over any of the other games.

I love Trucy! I've cosplayed as her IRL! >w< I like Klavier and Polly, too... But I miss Edgeworth ;~; I hope he pops up sometime next game.

On a slightly unrelated note, I heard there's a theory that Gant is Apollo's father. Something about Gant being modelled on Zeus, and Apollo is named after Zeus's son, they have some similar animations... Things like that. Hmmm. Be interesting if that was the case!  

Selvendor

x-Colias Palaeno-x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:05 pm

User Image
"I love Apollo! He looks so incredibly huggable!"
User Image
"I should invite him to my country sometime."

Excuse my ICness but yes.
CAN I HUG HIM?
OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:13 pm
Gant is Polly's dad? That's rather horrifying for me... O=  

TheMollyMon

Selvendor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:51 am
TheMollyMon
Gant is Polly's dad? That's rather horrifying for me... O=

'Tis but a fan theory.
Perhaps we'll find out more about Polly's past in the sixth game? At least, I hope so.

Want to take a look yourself?  
The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces