55%
 55%  [ 10 ]
vanilla
44%
 44%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 18

cazzz123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:19 am
Looking for ones who are passionate about their inner furry or at least take it seriously in some part pf their life.Do you believe that there's another world like ours only everyone is physically furry.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:36 am
Hmmm.... um first, how does the title have anything to do with the topic? And second, I'm a strong believer in the Multiverse Theory, so yeah, I believe it's entirely possible.  

Rabbles The Binx

OG Hunter

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:28 am
Multinuiverses?

Might be possible. Just how many universes are out ********, I dunno.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:49 pm
In another universe, I am the American Monarch ruling over all of the Americas and leading my country to it's glorious victory over the old monarchies of Europe.

...It's possible!

...Wait, do you mean aliens or alternate dimensions? confused  

Garek Maxwell

cazzz123

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:19 pm
yes multi verses count, i've just been wondering if i was the only one who believed that theory mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:32 pm
Actually yes, however it is in this same world the only down side is this world is not one but two "worlds" so we cannot exactly always see "What we truly look like" however there are those of us like me that can sense or "Feel" these things, even see them, whenever I walk around I often out of no where envision and feel a fox tail swinging back and forth as well as fox ears twitching in response to a sound in fact it's practically all the time, but I was confused at first and mistook it for a wolf or bunny, I'm actually a Fox.  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:51 pm
Title and topic are unrelated. Wat.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:30 pm
Scientist already found other worlds out there and they believe we can terraform it to make it suitable for humans so if its possible for it to be done "unnaturally" then why wouldn't nature be able to make more than one world where life can dwell. I've always wanted to be in some kind of field to discover these things but i dont want to do that anymore but i love learning about what they find out there!  

Life is Like a Peanut

Atlaas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:59 pm
Life is Like a Peanut
Scientist already found other worlds out there and they believe we can terraform it to make it suitable for humans so if its possible for it to be done "unnaturally" then why wouldn't nature be able to make more than one world where life can dwell. I've always wanted to be in some kind of field to discover these things but i dont want to do that anymore but i love learning about what they find out there!
Of course there's life on other planets.
In our galaxy? I highly doubt it.
But we're not the only galaxy in the universe.
And in billions of galaxies, and how many planets in each one we can't possibly be the only planet in the entire universe with life on it.

Do I believe in an alternate dimension where I'm a furry though?
Hell no. lol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:09 am
Atlaas
Life is Like a Peanut
And in billions of galaxies, and how many planets in each one we can't possibly be the only planet in the entire universe with life on it.

Hell no. lol
then your one of those fags like the trolls on youtube who only believe in science. =o=  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jammer2omega

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:32 am
Cats.

Always loved cats, Independent, Cuddly, always seem to be there when you need them >.> (Save the current cat I have, *glares at him*)

Cat's strike me as one of the best creatures because they can always seem to fend for themselves, even after being "Domesticated".

I could say a lot more but I'd not want to rant.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:54 am
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Atlaas
Life is Like a Peanut

Hell no. lol
then your one of those fags like the trolls on youtube who only believe in science. =o=
Science proved intelligent life on other planets?
I... wot.

What am I supposed to believe in?
Delusional retards, and imaginary friends?

Atlaas

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:14 pm
Atlaas
I... wot.

Science proved there's water on Mars and intelligent life in government, so yes! mad  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:29 pm
Garek Maxwell
Atlaas
I... wot.

Science proved there's water on Mars and intelligent life in government, so yes! mad
Yeah, but that Mars water kind of ******** s**t up.

Atlaas

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:38 pm

gonk What the hell is that?!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items