Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos
[dead] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carantathraiel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:01 am
dead thread, no longer in use.

User Image

┌──────────────────────────┐
My name is Cara.
Please don't call me anything but Cara, it will prolly drive me nuts.
I am in my mid 20s, married to a man in the USAF, and currently living in Germany.
As an unemployed housewife, I am on the sims ALL the time. Get over it.

You may not Comment along with my story line. It ruins it, i'm sorry.
All of my custom content was downloaded off of the sims3.com/exchange.
Yes, I use the debug and TCE t cheats. I'm lazy, what of it.
No, I do not make any custom content, or mods.
No, I will not add you.
Yes, i am ALL over the sims 3 fan page on facebook.
No, i will not add you on facebook, either.
Yes, I love salt and vinegar chips.

├──────────────────────────┤
DRESS ME
└──────────────────────────┘

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:47 pm

My family started with three people.
Killian Harper, an evil, snobbish sim pursuing the ghost of her rich spouse. When her husband died, not rich and early in life, Killian was left to raise their daughter Millicent alone. Killian severed every tie with her family and friends and moved her little family to Sunset Valley, where our story begins. Her daughter Milly resented her mother for tearing her away from everyone she knew, and they started off with a tense relationship.
Jayden Greening was a millionaire in the busy city, his every move planned and scheduled weeks in advanced. He got fed up and slipped away into the night, coming to live in the Harper's house, paying his rent and blending into the city as best as he could.
Killian saw Jayden and surmised that she might have another chance of happiness, of course only after she discovered he was secretly rich beyond her wildest dreams. She went and tried to flirt her way into his bed, but her devilish personality reminded him too much of the power corrupt people of his past life, and he resisted.
The fact that Milly had more success at befriending Jayden drove Killian nuts, and the tension between them grew.
User Image
User Image
User Image
Millicent grew up, making friends and going to school, working up relationships to make up for the lack of one between her and her mother.
At the Pool, At the bookstore, Doing homework

Carantathraiel

Carantathraiel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:58 pm
Killian joined the criminal career, and shot straight to the top, although not without consequences. She got arrested, caught doing a side job.
User Image
Millicent celebrated her birthday, becoming a young adult. They had a huge party, during which Killian embarrassed her by starting fights with Milly's friends.
Milly became a startling lovely adult. I fell in love with her.
User Image
User Image
Shortly after she came of age, Jayden approached her and confessed his affection for her. Milly returned it, and they shared their first kiss on her birthday.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:12 pm
Jayden and Milly dated each other for a few days without Killian's knowledge, as she was busy controlling the world of evil.
But, when the time came to tell her, the two were nervous, and for good reason.
Killian, having once wanted Jayden for herself and currently despising her daughter, lost it when the couple exposed their secret.
User Image
User Image
They both made a point to avoid Killian after that. Even on Killian's birthday, the couple slipped away to enjoy a day at the pool together, and the Evil woman was to celebrate the coming of the Age of Elders alone.
User Image
User Image

Carantathraiel

Carantathraiel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:14 pm
I am adding this shot because I find Milly's expression comical. She evidently found Jayden's stu surprise quite surprising.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:15 pm
A few days later, Jayden celebrated his birthday, becoming a full fledged but rarely mature Adult.
Faced with his mortality, he decided to make something of his life, and proposed to Milly after a lovely dinner at the Bistro.
User Image
User Image

Carantathraiel

Carantathraiel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:22 pm
The sunday after they got engaged, they held the wedding. Jayden seemed to suffer intense mood swings about his feelings on getting married, as he woke up celebrating, but later was obviously feeling a little nervous.
User Image
User Image
Milly unwillingly invited her mother, as Jayden convinced her it would make the old woman happy. Much to Milly disgust, Killian fell asleep on the pews of the chapel.
User Image
They exchanged vows and rings, and shared their first kiss as husband and wife, and, although none of the invited guests showed up, the couple had an amazing time.
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:29 pm
The next morning, Milly was still excited about being a wife, standing in the kitchen admiring her ring. Which strangely enough didn't show up on her finger.
User Image
The next evening, Milly discovered she was with child, and happily announced her condition to everyone who would hear it. Her mother was even slightly excited by the idea of having a grandchild, despite her dislike for the rotten spawn that is children.
Jayden, as a gift for his beloved, bought a house on the edge of the beach. A lovely 3 bedroom, 3 bath with a full nursery and skill room. Much to Milly's dislike, Jayden invited Killian to live with them, feeling that the woman was on the edge of her days, and that the mother and daughter should have the chance to make up with one another.
User Image
Milly still would not allow her mother to touch her stomach. Of course, who would want the Empress of Evil to get her hands on your unborn child? Certainly not me, and certainly not Milly.
User Image

Carantathraiel

Carantathraiel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:31 pm
Milly gave birth to a daughter in the early evening, whom she named Olivia. Livy had her father's eyes and hair, and her mothers brains.
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:16 pm
Having excelled in everything she needed to be taught, it was time for Livy to grow up. After all, her mother was with child again, and the crib needed to be freed. During a huge party, Olivia blew out her candles and became a child. Immediately after doing so, she went straight to her mother's stomach to say hello to her future sibling.
User Image
User Image
Soon after, Evelyn was born. She has her mother's eyes and hair, and so far, an unlucky habit of breaking things.
User Image
Livy found her best friend. As a loner, Livy prefers no ones company, but she kept wandering over to Eve to play peek-a-boo, watch tv with her, or feed her.
User Image
It was a needed bond, as Killian took to insulting Livy's every move. Livy did not take to it well and argued back, something that her mother rarely did. In fact, Livy was the one to declare Killian a nemesis, instead of the other way around. As much as Milly and Livy disliked her, Killian was around a lot more often. She retired from her mastered career and was asked to do the worst: Babysit. Jayden wanted a job and with both parents working, Killian was the only one out for the hire. For a horrid woman who hates children, she did quite well, until she got on Livy's nerves.
User Image
But, without a job, Killian had time to work on her love life. She sought after rich sim after rich sim, wanting to fulfull her gold digger needs. Her gnarly little claws landed on Beau Andrews, who left Victoria for her. After their first time in bed together, he had quite the interesting opinion of her:
User Image

Carantathraiel

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:34 pm
Great Sims! I've enjoyed reading about them so far but in the future will you please not underline everything and make sure your posts don't stretch the page.  
Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff