Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Questions and Assistance Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:08 am
Have a question you need answered? Post here and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. For those offering assistance, please check your answers first so all answers are as correct as possible. The next post will include a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:16 am
Frequently Asked Questions

How do I nominate a tank to be added to Dolphinmania V2?
Please follow this this link and use the appropriate form to add a tank.

How do I report bad/misplaced/duplicate tanks?
Please follow this link to report bad tanks.

What fish should I put in my tank?
Es has constructed a nifty guide here with excellent advice on what fish to get.

How do I reduce lag when grabbing?
Es and Awesome have put this guide together on reducing lag.

I heard there was a forum site for DMv2, where is it?
That site is right here.

I have a question unrelated to DMv2, where can I ask you?
Post here for random, fun questions that can be answered.

I want to get to Dolphin Mania {* Guild/Website *} Faster, is there a way I can do that?
Yes. Please check this thread for a few ways to do that.

ll P W E E P ll

Hava Cookie

Devoted Sweetheart

11,675 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:24 pm
We need a guide for newbies on how to make glow (bump) threads and put it in their sig. I'm not so good at explaining it when the person has no point of reference. Screen shots would be for this too. Just a thought. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:09 am
I have a question about Ghost fish. I was wondering what Gaia's stand on them was? I noticed some people were replacing their ghosties. Is Gaia taking action against Ghost tanks or are they fine? ninja

Also, Awesomolocity, I made a guide in another guild I'm in as everyone was trying to install your script but had no idea what they were doing. I was wondering if you would like to see it. n__n

Sam I of England

Loyal Sweetheart

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:29 am
Sam inc
I have a question about Ghost fish. I was wondering what Gaia's stand on them was? I noticed some people were replacing their ghosties. Is Gaia taking action against Ghost tanks or are they fine? ninja

Also, Awesomolocity, I made a guide in another guild I'm in as everyone was trying to install your script but had no idea what they were doing. I was wondering if you would like to see it. n__n

Ghost fish, as in they were placed in Barret's Tank and never die? Gaia will be fixing this issue. Since it is a glitch, and people may abuse the glitch with their dolphins so they never have to buy new ones, it will be fixed. I do not think anyone will be banned for it, since many don't know it's a glitch.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:27 am
Sam inc

Am I glowing?

Sure.

Bump it here and/or here. Thanks. ^_^

Awesomolocity

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Awesomolocity

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:35 am
ll P W E E P ll
Sam inc

Ghost fish, as in they were placed in Barret's Tank and never die? Gaia will be fixing this issue. Since it is a glitch, and people may abuse the glitch with their dolphins so they never have to buy new ones, it will be fixed. I do not think anyone will be banned for it, since many don't know it's a glitch.
User Image
Am I glowing?

Ghost fish as in you don't go to your tank after they are supposed to die. The fish will still stay in your tank.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:36 pm
<_< >_> Ghost fish.... Where? ninja  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Awesomolocity

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:29 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
<_< >_> Ghost fish.... Where? ninja
Am I glowing?

My mule {* Prongs Rage *}'s tank.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:38 pm
Awesomolocity
Ghost fish as in you don't go to your tank after they are supposed to die. The fish will still stay in your tank.

Yes but, won't people still get in trouble for doing that?  

a lil krazeee

Galactic Destroyer

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:04 pm
In that case, it is probably similar to what I said. Users may not know they are abusing a glitch, and may not get in trouble. Those with several tanks, or seem to do it often, may. Gaia is probably fixing it so once they die, they auto leave the tank and the drop is in your invo.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:21 pm
ll P W E E P ll
In that case, it is probably similar to what I said. Users may not know they are abusing a glitch, and may not get in trouble. Those with several tanks, or seem to do it often, may. Gaia is probably fixing it so once they die, they auto leave the tank and the drop is in your invo.
User Image
If they resort to banning then I suspect a lot of people will lose their accounts. xd

I'm interested how they would work out which accounts belonged to the same user if that was their plan, however. Surely they couldn't ban accounts based on IP addresses as they could end up banning completely innocent accounts, if it is a public IP.

I think I will be switching my main accounts just to be on the safe side. n__n

Sam I of England

Loyal Sweetheart

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:37 pm
IP addresses are rarely, if ever, banned for the reasons that IP's can easily be changed, and IP's can be public.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:39 pm
ll P W E E P ll
IP addresses are rarely, if ever, banned for the reasons that IP's can easily be changed, and IP's can be public.
User Image
Yeah, that was pretty much my point. xd
How could they know that all the accounts are linked together, and not seperate users unaware of the glitch.

Sam I of England

Loyal Sweetheart

Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas