Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

closedaccount6907

5,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:15 pm
just wondering cuz every time i try to be good in this game it drives me nuts and after an hour i just give up it is so much more fun to be evil and enslave people and talk to traders have them repair your gear then shoot them in the face get you money back and take there stuff so by the time im at lv15 i have like 20k  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:38 pm
I'm the opposite, its to hard for me to be evil. I reverse pickpocket for peoples unique gear, and I steal the occasional skillbook. But over all, I'm a very good karma character.  

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:41 pm
I try to be evil but I always end up doing good blindly untitl I notice and get pissed.. only to do more good deeds lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:17 pm
That's how I usually am: steal the occasional skill book and rare item and small miscellaneous items such as big ammo caches and needed things such as sugar bombs and teddy bears.
However, I have enslaved people and killed some too but my good deeds overall outweigh them.  

ExpendableTribbleKeeper

stuntboy92

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:01 pm
BloodDancer6907
just wondering cuz every time i try to be good in this game it drives me nuts and after an hour i just give up it is so much more fun to be evil and enslave people and talk to traders have them repair your gear then shoot them in the face get you money back and take there stuff so by the time im at lv15 i have like 20k

i really cant be evil its really hard for me i mean some people find it easy to blow someones head off but i just cant it doesnt mean im a pacifist though  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:46 am
*new member*

I mostly try to stay neutral. Being too good attracts the wrong attention and being evil is way too fun, but also asks for trouble ._.  

Little Starpuff

8,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200

stuntboy92

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:41 pm
Little Starpuff
*new member*

I mostly try to stay neutral. Being too good attracts the wrong attention and being evil is way too fun, but also asks for trouble ._.

i tried that once but umm i guess i got carried away and i turned evil it only took one bad day for me to turn evil lol  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:05 pm
i'm a straight up villian i would throw a box of kittens under a moving bus just to get 5 caps twisted  

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:23 pm
Oh I'd hunt you down if Fallout was online xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:09 pm
I'm WAY too much of a goody two shoes. Even in real life. confused

I find I have a hard time being evil in games and whatnot. Call me unusual or sane but I don't take pleasure on going on random rampages and shooting and "raping" everything in sight ._.

I'm TRYING to do a Very Evil karma file, and I'm stuck on Neutral. I can't seem to get any lower than that cause I just can't do evil things! gonk  

Scars-of-an-Undead

Friendly Camper

stuntboy92

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:37 pm
Scars-of-an-Undead

I find I have a hard time being evil in games and whatnot. Call me unusual or sane but I don't take pleasure on going on random rampages and shooting and "raping" everything in sight ._.

I'm TRYING to do a Very Evil karma file, and I'm stuck on Neutral. I can't seem to get any lower than that cause I just can't do evil things! gonk

im with you and crimsanod it sounds like youre evil and cheap i mean cmon a kittens life is at least worth 30 caps  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:59 am
stuntboy92
Scars-of-an-Undead

im with you and crimsanod it sounds like youre evil and cheap i mean cmon a kittens life is at least worth 30 caps
you really think i could've gotten more? oh well thats life in the wasteland for ya mrgreen  

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:04 pm
I'm may be a very good guy *cocks Chinese Assault Rifle* but I have no problem gunning down villians and baddies. Paradise Falls only stands because I trade goods at that gun shop there. People complain its hard to make caps as a good guy, I do VERY well off without killing good guys or innocents.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:07 pm
Martyr_of_Death
I'm may be a very good guy *cocks Chinese Assault Rifle* but I have no problem gunning down villians and baddies. Paradise Falls only stands because I trade goods at that gun shop there. People complain its hard to make caps as a good guy, I do VERY well off without killing good guys or innocents.
well i'm not all bad i can be sympathetic on a good day but in the wastes a good day is hard to come by *readies alien blaster*  

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200

CPO Mendez

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:10 pm
I myself personally prefer to err on the side of good. I've takin' to liking being called Savior of the Wastes and I intend to stop anyone an everything I deem evil. Talon Co. doesn't stand a chance tho they do catch me off guard every now and then. *Shoulders Gauss Rifle* I'm still not sure on the Outcasts tho... haven't decided if they need exterminating yet or not... besides... I collect PLENTY of technology myself...  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff