PAIN(and much of it) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

and i gots a total of ...
  30 minutes of sleep this morning...
  would have been last night but...
  the sun was already up when i passed out.
View Results

monstrous thief sai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:28 pm
lack of sleep is bad cuz i had to drive for school today. i guess it wasn't as bad as driving last week though since i was on a loopy pill then (supah stron pain pill, actin kinda strange for i think three days after that.) in my first hour class the day after i took it i stared at a wall for about twenty minutes aparently though i can't really remember anything from that friday or that weekend. back to main story sorta: so i gots a huge research project that i need to work on which has basically deleted sleep from my schedule and i haven't gotten too much of it done and it's due next friday so i have to type five pages of essay over the weekend. i also have all of my other homework and a sculpture to finish over the weekend. another thing that needs to get done over the weekend is that i need to get people to sponsor me for a church thing next thursday. really goin back to main story now. first, i am a beast. this semester i started lifting which most of you should already know and this is the first time i have ever lifted. right now i am squatting as much as someone that started lifting last year at about this time. that is 155lb. in all and i weigh a hundred pounds now. i am also finally bench pressing over a hundred pounds, 110. today on the way back to the locker room i kinda carry/dragged someone else down the hallway and somebody tried to trip and stop the person that i was carry-dragging down the hallway and he landed on my right leg then slid some so i have a huge patch of shiny and painfull to touch skin on each elbow and my entire right leg is sore and possibly bruised, my knee also hurts.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:27 pm

ouch D:

and whoaa...whats the loopy pills for? @___@

d e b i J

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:38 pm
Oooh....

Maybe you'll die of depression someday! 3nodding

*Is in yer Pillz, Looping teh molekewlz*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:29 pm
Ah get some neosporin and some aloe vera on it.  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

monstrous thief sai

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:30 am
@kuro:its better now.
@kiston:i took a test a while ago and it said i was gonna die of boredom, can i die twice?
@debi:the pills are from a friend for concusion/lots of pain. he has them for his knee right now though there were two left so i got one.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:32 am
why was i gonna die from depression anyway?  

monstrous thief sai

lordofthecows

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:36 pm
Use Windex.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:37 pm
Are you trying to make him glossy? O.o  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Serman Joe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:08 pm
I had pain pills... they do make u go silly lol.. I was on teh pills for a week... 2 a day... they werent that strong bt still made me a lil crazeh xD they were anti flam aswell... I busted up my jaw.. and it still a lil hurty sad  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:28 pm

yay, loopy pills!

>____@

just kidding, pills are bad news for me >.<;

d e b i J

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:07 am
Pain pills are awesome =D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:07 pm
I hate vicodin, it just makes me sick XD  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Serman Joe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:18 pm
I had like Dicloflan sodium.. or something like that I don't remember... I was like hopped up on drugs <.< >.>... or maybe I just have bad memory... I never remember which one... xD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:44 pm
i an't really remember the thursday i took them or that entire weekend all from one pill, those things must have been strong than vicodin. i don't know what it was though....and loopy pain pills are awesome!!! eek (blankly stares at wall again)  

monstrous thief sai

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:20 am
Don't get addicted now...  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items