Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:46 am
This section is for those that Empress Dee (me) has assigned for specific warriors. For now, please enjoy watching Avadross (played by Drake of the Earth 2) and myself train.

It is my intention to teach Avadross the usage of ki energy.

Turning the light switch on, Empress Dee entered the chamber. She turned and faced the entrance to the chamber while she waited for Avadross to enter.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:02 am
senses the empress the teleports to her location OK I'm here I've taught my self the very basics so im ready goes super saiyen  

josh of earth2

gotenks ss1
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:22 pm
*After talking with terry, he said he would tag along especially if it meant having vengence upon his younger brother for ditching him on earth.*

*Blade did not see the empress at the castle so he explores a but in the castle, he noticed a unique room. Blade entered it, bypassing avadross on the way, and pushed terry into dee and said* "Mission accomplished! so whats next?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:46 pm
gotenks ss1
*After talking with terry, he said he would tag along especially if it meant having vengence upon his younger brother for ditching him on earth.*

*Blade did not see the empress at the castle so he explores a but in the castle, he noticed a unique room. Blade entered it, bypassing avadross on the way, and pushed terry into dee and said* "Mission accomplished! so whats next?

hay watch out a crater!  

josh of earth2

gotenks ss1
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:08 pm
"woah how'd that happen?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:59 pm
i went ssj*
(when neo saiyans go ssj they look like ssj2s)  

josh of earth2

gotenks ss1
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:27 pm
"cool, you can transform so what are you traning for? revenge, ,girls ,power?you wont last long on those."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:59 pm
Dee chuckled and said, "No, neither of those three. In fact, this all has to do with that army that Terry's younger brother and that former mate of Malachor's is up to. That army that Goku has scouted out for me and it is massive. Goku, Gohan, and Goten combined cannot defeat them this army is so large."

She walked up to Terry in a less than appropriate garment for training, bowed, and said, "Welcome, Terry Bogard to mine and my husband's planet. My name is Empress Dee. I have, for a long time, heard of your troubles and it is just mere coincidence that your brother is causing some major thorns in my side. Unfortunately, Goku's older brother Raditz is partially to blame. They have enslaved Raditz's father Bardock and forced the older version of Goku to do their bidding. Its despicable. You are welcome to train here as long as you like. You shall become stronger while here, I can guarantee you that."

As a boulder hit the back of Dee's head, it crumbled into a million pieces and appeared like sand at her feet. The second boulder that was being thrown at her, she punched with ease. She turned to Avadross, and said, "I thought you were trying to burst these boulders before they hit me. That's the idea of this exercise. Now shape up dude!"

Dee, now addressing Blade, said, "Well done in bringing Terry here. For now, Blade, I would like you to get cleaned up and then I would like you to tend to Prince Vegeta for a while. Try and get him to do something other than sleep."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:54 am
gotenks ss1
"cool, you can transform so what are you traning for? revenge, ,girls ,power?you wont last long on those."
chi my race forgot how to use chi

k fine dee creates rock targets and razz starts to practice turing them into sand  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:50 pm
Dee smiled and said, "Now, Avadross, try using your ki, your inner energy to destroy the boulders when they are in mid air. We have to get you to remember how to use it. Geokinesis is one thing, but to infuse the two powers of ki energy and Geokinesis can be a very valuable thing. Try making one boulder to be infused with electricity and throw that boulder only at me so I can prove what happens."

Thinking to herself, Dee smirked, "Great, now everyone gets to see me electrocuted."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:19 pm
drake of the earth2
empress dee
Dee smiled and said, "Now, Avadross, try using your ki, your inner energy to destroy the boulders when they are in mid air. We have to get you to remember how to use it. Geokinesis is one thing, but to infuse the two powers of ki energy and Geokinesis can be a very valuable thing. Try making one boulder to be infused with electricity and throw that boulder only at me so I can prove what happens."

Thinking to herself, Dee smirked, "Great, now everyone gets to see me electrocuted."

i so i should practice ki energy it self huh
starts charging energy
u want eletirical shock huh, avadross thicks twisted goes ssj2 come at me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:33 am
Grinning wider, Dee used her thoughts to talk, "I nearly forgot you had psychic abilities and you can hear my thoughts Avadross. But transforming now is only going to expire you faster. I was referring to use your ki in the form of light to first hit 10, 000 of these craters that will reform once you destroy them properly. I have programmed these boulders the commands I need them to have. Good luck."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:21 am
n Ive mastered ssj2 at 12 i can last a week b4 i lose power but that's only if u need it i just barely transformed 4 now i just as strong as gohan against cell quickly blasts the boulders with ki
big bang! avadross used a big bang attack boulders plaese  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:26 pm
Dee shook her head and started the boulders then she left the room so that Avadross could train on his own for a bit. She had heard a rumble outside and said, "Vegeta, darling, what happened here?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out