Reply Adult Furries Guild
How to? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRealSSJGokuX4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:12 pm
How do you guys make your persona? I might want to make me a persona myself. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:13 pm
well, there are many, MANY ways to develop your fursona smile

In a nutshell, you basically find the one animal that you have the closest ties to, that you feel represents you the best, and that you feel natural as, and incorporate your personality into it. Other people out there will have a better interpretation than I do but I found this to be the most consistent answer.  

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:17 pm
Just so. It rather depends on how you define "fursona."

If by that word you mean a "furry" identity that represents you, then yeah. It's almost like totemism.

It took me over a decade to fully realize my own "fursona," and I may not be done yet.

The only pointer I would insist upon is this: just go with what feels right and don't be swayed by others.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:18 pm
Exactly. If it don't feel right, you got the wrong animal smile  

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:45 pm
yeah like me i got two actually my wolf and my recently bear i had it coming >
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:14 pm
i like tigers if that helps smile  

TheRealSSJGokuX4

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:32 pm
well, then the most obvious course would be to make a tiger fursona...but, do you agree with the way tigers act? do you feel like that defines you?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:39 pm
Although, says your left shoulder, it would be unfair to assume that all tigers behave the same way.

In fact, if that were true, they would never survive in the wild. And how far would that go for an anthropomorphic tiger that had to live in civilized society? (Face it, you won't have any friends if you eat everyone.)

For example, while tigers IRL are very strong

(fear nothing in their environment)

that makes them overconfident

(fear no human and don't understand what a gun is)

by which I mean, there's an exception to every rule, though polite tigers and aggressive mice may have short ends...  

Thorn apple

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:43 pm
fuuuu dont try to confuse him! XD

dear just go with what your heart tells you (shot to death for using corny line)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:48 pm
Step 1: Print out this handy evolution chart. http://www.dhushara.com/book/unraveltree/life4CK.jpg

Step 2: Pin it to your wall.

Step 3: Get a dart, or a marker with a bright color and thick head.

Step 4: Throw the dart or marker at the print out while your eyes are closed.

Step 5: You now have your new fursona.

This is the initiation rites all furries must go through. If you get a worm or grass, then you'll just have to wait until next week to try again. Oh, and if you land on homosapiens then you have to either do it over again or you get banned from furry for a week.  

Garek Maxwell

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:05 pm
Garek Maxwell
Step 1: Print out this handy evolution chart. http://www.dhushara.com/book/unraveltree/life4CK.jpg

Step 2: Pin it to your wall.

Step 3: Get a dart, or a marker with a bright color and thick head.

Step 4: Throw the dart or marker at the print out while your eyes are closed.

Step 5: You now have your new fursona.

This is the initiation rites all furries must go through. If you get a worm or grass, then you'll just have to wait until next week to try again. Oh, and if you land on homosapiens then you have to either do it over again or you get banned from furry for a week.
Some of my best friends are annelids!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:41 pm
lol thats some ways to chose an animal lol. but yeah I do like the feline group of animals no matter what they are smile  

TheRealSSJGokuX4

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:55 pm
You don't even need to apply the realistic traits of your preferred animal to your fursona self, either.

My fursona is not based on cats, she's based on me. Her design is feline-based, but that relationship ends with the physical, and even that's partially based on the real me as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:08 pm
Cassidy Peterson
You don't even need to apply the realistic traits of your preferred animal to your fursona self, either.

My fursona is not based on cats, she's based on me. Her design is feline-based, but that relationship ends with the physical, and even that's partially based on the real me as well.

Same here. Kitsune has a few vulpine (and feline, actually) quirks, but most of her personality is just like mine, yet more outgoing. And her body type is a little more. . . let's say hourglass-shaped. X3  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:11 pm
Sunegami
Cassidy Peterson

Same here. Kitsune has a few vulpine (and feline, actually) quirks, but most of her personality is just like mine, yet more outgoing. And her body type is a little more. . . let's say hourglass-shaped. X3
My fursona is just me-as-a-cat xd She loses and gains weight with me, and her hair style/color changes with mine as well, thus a few older images of her as being blonde with dark roots.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff