Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Drawings on the Door
Doodle Contest ~ Updated! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you doodle?
  Hecks ya!
  Not really...
View Results

Anneechin23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:54 am
News! - Hiii Everyone! So I'm not crew anymore v.v oh well, Anyways, I'm still willing to support this contest, if people care to post! so 1k by the end of December to the best doodle posted here!

I, Anneechin, propose to all persons, whom while they're at school, listening to lectures, on the phone, or working doodle, to make some gold off your moment of utter boredom! 1k Each month Given Away to the most Unique/funny/creative Doodle!

Next Deadline

December 31st

Good Luck To All!

EDIT: Examples (Drawn by myself of course! ^.^)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:55 am
And the Winners Are...

Mr Dragons - January 2006
User Image
Renais - February 2006
User Image  

Anneechin23

Pup in Fluff
Captain

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:54 am
I have A whole page of random doodles that I'll post here once I get a good pic of it! Does it have to be only one doodle or can I post this whole page of randomness?

User Image

I know it's not a very good picture...I don't have the best camera and I'm without a scanner so...yeah. Don't worry about the words. My friend and I were writing notes back and forth on it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:52 pm
...it has to be a doodle?...what if it'a colored pic or something?  

Haruhiryu

Anneechin23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:03 pm
Pup in Fluff
I have A whole page of random doodles that I'll post here once I get a good pic of it! Does it have to be only one doodle or can I post this whole page of randomness?
As Many as you want... but it must be done while BORED. can't be done for the sole purpose of creating something... must be just creativity in it's most raw form. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:36 pm
Anneechin23
Pup in Fluff
As Many as you want... but it must be done while BORED. can't be done for the sole purpose of creating something... must be just creativity in it's most raw form. ^.^
Hai...that's what I've got. It just took me a few weeks to do because I was in class and stuff so...yeah. Posting! U^.^U  

Pup in Fluff
Captain

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Pup in Fluff
Captain

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:04 pm
Also Annee...put an anouncement on the front page under mine and Renais' announcements otherwise people won't check...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:05 pm
Hmm...and I guess that means I can't judge...but oh well. I'll help get people to join.  

Pup in Fluff
Captain

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Fuhrer des Drachen

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:12 am
Done in class while I was supposed to be doing classwork, got bored of it and began drawing these: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/studentramsey/Gaiadrawings.jpg

Spawn twice when I couln't sleep and had nothing better to do, those are in this thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=1675901

Images are a bit big...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:06 pm
A place to get graded from random drawings... -goes off to find his english binder-

Heres one I did on friday:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is the only thing on the paper, so I blew up the image just a bit...

EDIT 1: Heres a doodle I did some time ago in the same english class...

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/65/dw20qi.gif  

frozenapathies

Perfect Businessman

Anneechin23

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:16 am
I was hoping for a better following... but I guess I might as well say this, 3 days to go.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:29 pm
Contest Closed for January's Prize, the Winner will be posted no later that midnight tomorrow, and the transfer shall be made... Good Luck to all for the month of Febuary.  

Anneechin23

Fuhrer des Drachen

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:22 pm
Huzzah for my boredom! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:46 pm
I should try and steal back the note i gave to my friend that was just random doodles that turned into a note becaue she knew what i was doodling about xd  

Joshoku

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Edward 100
The Drawings on the Door

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items