Welcome to Gaia! ::

Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Free/donations of weekly and monthly items 

Tags: Donations, prizes over million, monthly/weekly prizes, avi art, anime fun 

Reply Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!
I AM GIVING AWAY 1MIL TO THE PERSON WHO POSTS FIRST!! CLICK! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiRamen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:38 am
User Image America says...

Oh, you must be the poor begger. Well...
This is a HOAX. Continue reading, please.
Yes. You see, all of us started out as newbies. We actually worked for our items and gold. And we used proper grammar. Once you actually play Gaia for a bit, it is easy to become rich. You don't go up to someone and be like "hi i was hack and i lost 34mil gold plz donat i am poor and also i had lusty and katana and gogh read and some gold plz help me get my stuff back i need it," because you DON'T need it, you want it. Please do remember this is a game. And, if you were hacked, you would have reported the hacking to a mod and had it taken care of. So, shut up and do it like normal people do. Thank you for your time.

..."Justice for all"...

...I don't believe that...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:17 am
`i thought you're giving. *sigh*User Image  

Livonia Cosette

Angel_527a

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:00 am
iiRamen

Yes. You see, all of us started out as newbies. We actually worked for our items and gold. And we used proper grammar. Once you actually play Gaia for a bit, it is easy to become rich. You don't go up to someone and be like "hi i was hack and i lost 34mil gold plz donat i am poor and also i had lusty and katana and gogh read and some gold plz help me get my stuff back i need it," because you DON'T need it, you want it. Please do remember this is a game. And, if you were hacked, you would have reported the hacking to a mod and had it taken care of. So, shut up and do it like normal people do. Thank you for your time.

..."Justice for all"...

yep  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:43 pm
I do actually agree with you on that. x  

I Heavenly Fallen Angel

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:12 pm
i agree too but its not fair to mislead pepole who actually have been playing for a long time and is questing certain expensive items *cough cough*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:37 am
I agree to this. heart  

Invisible Natalie_123

Xxcrazy in love with u xX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:53 am
Angel_527a
iiRamen

..."Justice for all"...

yep

even though u arent givin away u r right cuz u should at least do it by ur selves  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:55 am
Hey anime, learn to spell sweetie.  

perphella

Mega Humorist

11,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200

Kazu-Haxor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:27 pm
I dont get it xp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:17 pm
I don't think you should trick people though some people have tryed hard for their dreams avi's so u should leave them alone. x  

BritishKate

Angel_527a

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:09 am
Twilight Of The Caribean
I don't think you should trick people though some people have tryed hard for their dreams avi's so u should leave them alone. x

true but theres some people that just ask for stuff without working for it  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:30 am
Lol.
What i love about this post is that its a Hoax. And your absolutel right. Nobody on gaia NEEDS anything. but we all Want something. Hacking is for Losers and Posers, The people that are actually rich and earned stuff by themselves have been on for quite some time. Ive been on for three years now. So yea, if your quite Poor no need to beg. Be patient [:

LilMizzSensitivee x

400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

eunibutts

OG Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:03 am
x] I just love this post.
This random noob said almost the same thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
so true :] i agree...im working for my dream avi that is almost 2000000! yush i ask...MY FWENDS. i hate it wen noobs come up to u and use the stupide"type ur password, see gaia blocks it" thing :/

User Image  

cunting sheep

Mad Papper

7,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:27 am
some noob today on zomg said yo zece can u donate and we did ps u get alot gold there then i saw he wasnt doing anything he was just waiting his stamina didnt even go down.  
Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff