Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply >^Beginners^<
School's out![[Open/Accepting/Started]] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ready to try it out?
  Yes
  I don't know....
  No! You missed something that I don't know!!
View Results

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:01 pm
I figured I would start an RP here in the the beginner's sub-forum for all you beginners who would like to get a head start on learning! Or anyone else who would like to join in the fun of course!

.:The Plot:.
School has finally gotten out! No more sitting in the desks listening to the boring teacher talk about history or math formulas for finding the quantum weight of element fifteen falling from a fifty foot high building at a temperature of thirty-six degrees celsius... or something like that... No! You can go to the beach and hang out with your girlfriends or go over to your friends house and play the latest video game. You can work to save money for the dream car or the dream girl. Only you can shape the beginning of your future with the present summer vacation!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:05 pm

arrow Keep it PG-16... swearing is okay as long as it isn't every other word.
arrow No cybering! That is not allowed on Gaia!

arrow Follow the Gaia ToS.

arrow PM profiles to me titling it "Textbook Burning"
arrow Put a mrgreen in the PM to show you read the rules!

arrow There can be fights, but no weapons or magic... we'll keep it simple...

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:11 pm
Profile Skeleton

Gaia Username:
Character Name:
Appearance: [Picture please]
Grade Completed:
Personality:
Bio:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:09 am
Character Profiles

Gaia Username: Forsaken Exodus
Character Name: Exodus Revel
Appearance: User Image
Grade Completed: 12th
Personality: He's the biker type. Popular, but not everyone likes him. He doesn't hang out with everyone, but only a close group of friends.
Bio: Lives with his father and mother in their home in the suburbs. He bought his own black motorcycle with his hard earned money. Just completed high school and looking into college for law enforcement.

Gaia Username: Ayame Mizuko
Character Name:Yumi Ishiyama
Appearance:User Image
Grade Completed: 12th (Graduated early)
Personality: She's not as popular as the cheerleader type girls in the school.She's sweet and caring but doesn't mind rude people.
Bio: She lives with her parents in their house by Lake Ushina. It's somewhere on the edge of the town. It's close enough to the school so she can walk. Yumi's part Chinese and is great at Martial Arts.In fact she's in the top 5. She knows almost every kids name but doesn't know them as friends. She's very smart and graduated early.

Character Name biggrin errak Accio
Appearance: User Image
Grade Completed:12
Personality:He has a caring personality not very social, could say shy. Doesn't talk much in school and didn't have very many friends.
Bio:He was born on one of the dates where you can be the oldest in your class or the youngest in your class. Sadly is parents picked the latter  

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:47 pm
Exodus was ecstatic. Finally school was out, and he didn't need to go back to the same old boring high school and deal with all the high school 'drama.' He could only take so much gossip and immaturity. Fountain rides, swirlies, stacking of lockers... after a while, it just became old. He grabbed what was left in his locker and closed it shut. The gray painted metal looked back at him and he just smirked at it. No more locker cleaning... He put his leather coat on and some shades and walked out the front double doors into the summer sunlight...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:34 pm
There was a slight breeze, but other than that it was pretty sunny outside. He walked over to his black motorcycle in it's parking spot. He threw the sling backpack across his back and started up his motorcycle. He checked his cell phone for any calls that he may have missed. He had a text from a friend he worked with at the restaurant. They both were bartenders at a rather popular steakhouse in the center of town. He was asked to switch shifts with him and he agreed to it. Looks like today I can do what I want.  

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:27 am
Yumi walked out of the double doors and was welcomed by a pleasent breeze.She breathed a sigh of relief.She was done with High School.She ran a hand through her hair.She, for some reason, had gold streaks in her hair which she thought odd.She smiled and checked to make sure she had everything.She had cleaned out her locker the day before knowing she wouldn't need any of it today.Well except her Martial Arts gear.She had that one class today before she finally had a break.She saw Exodus on his motorcycle.She knew his name but didn't really know him as a person.She walked down the stairs and blew a piece of hair out of her face.Other than her Martial Arts class she had nothing to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:42 am
Revving his engine, he noticed another student walk out the doors from school. He knew she was in his class, but the name wasn't coming to him. It took several moments before he remembered her as the youngest one in his class. I think it's Yumi, but not quite sure... He smiled and gave a salute-like wave good-bye to her as he revved his engine one more time before riding off the school grounds. He had to get ready for his party tomorrow. He had planned it for about a month. His parents allowed him to have one as long as alcohol wasn't involved. He assured them and told them not to make a big deal of it. He didn't plan on many people, but he hoped that someone would show up.  

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:56 am
She watched as he revved the engine.She waved back to him as he rode away.She watched as more students in groups shuffled out the doors and into their vehicles.Groups of themwalked and others rode.She sighed looked back at the students and walked away.'See ya later Educational Prison.'She thought.She threw her bag over her shoulder and started running in the other direction heading for her Martial Arts class.Hoefully she would achieve her Black Belt today.She continued running down the sidewalk.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:20 am
The wind felt good against his head as he rode away from the school. He had a few miles to go till he reached his home. He pulled into his driveway, his folks not back from work yet. They usually got home around 5:30, according to his watch it was close to 4:00. He set his backpack down on his bed and emptied out the contents. Books and pens scattered on his bed, some falling behind it. He threw the empty backpack across his back and rode his bike to the nearest super-market. Everything anyone ever needed or wanted was located there. He was limited to what he could carry, but he could take his mom's SUV there later for more stuff.  

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:28 am
Yumi ran at least another two blocks before slowing to a jog.Soon she was in front of the Martial Arts Tutor building.She wiped soem sweat from her forehead and walked quickly inside.Her Martial Arts tutor greeted her."Konichiwa Yumi-Chan."He said.Yumi laughed."Im Chinese not Japanese Taka."She said.Yumi told him to wait and she went to change.She shanged into a tanktop and shorts.She stuffed ehr clothes into her bag and quickly returned.They stood a few feet away from each other and folded their hands like a prayer but held it at their chests.They bowed and rose into a fighting stance.Taka signaled to start and she ran forward.They continued throwing punches and kicks.Her motivation was to get her black belt today so she wouldn't have to come back.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:37 pm
Exodus walked into the store and was greeted by an employee. Wish I could get paid to stand there and say welcome to everyone that walks in the store... Grabbing some necessities such as: paper plates, plastic cups, and plastic ware, he walked to the check out. He met several people there that he waved to. He would later send a text to the numbers he had reminding everyone about the party. He opened his wallet and took out some cash to pay for his stuff before heading back to the parking lot and riding back to his house.  

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:56 pm
Yumi smirked and jumped sending a kick for Taka's chest.It collided and he stumbled back."Why is it you boys think I can't whoop your butts? Is it because i'm a girl? huh Taka?"She asked.He sighed and ran forward.Yumi blocked one of his punches and sent one back at him followed by a kick.Taka was a strong opponent but she didn't think he was that strong anymore.She jumped above a kick and jumped over him aiming a punch for his back.It collided and she flipped back."So am I getting my Black Belt today?"She asked.Taka shook his head."Not yet Miss Ishiyama."Yumi sighed and ran faster and punched faster.Finally he gave up.Again they copied movements as they did at the beginning.Bowing and such.Taka sighedand moved forward.In his hand was a Black Belt."Yumi Ishiyama.Take this belt.You've earned it."He said.He hesitated but still gave it to her.Yumi smiled and wrapped it around her waist.She turned away and walked over to her bag picking it up."See ya later Alligator."She called walking out the door into the summer breeze.She smiled brightly and started walking towards her home by Lake Ushina.Maybe she would go swimming to cool off.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:41 pm
Exodus was on his way home when he spotted Yumi exiting the Martial Arts building. He pulled over to the side of the road, "Need a ride?" He noticed that she always walked everywhere she went. If she had a license why not use it? He shrugged his shoulders at his own thought, waiting for her reply.  

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:58 pm
-|Yumi Ishiyami|-

I might be a girl...

"Oh hey."She said as she stopped.She thought about his offer.She had ran all the way here and just finished her Martial Arts lesson."Um sure."She said."Thanks for the offer."She said."Do you know where Lake Ushina is?"She asked.

...But that doesn't mean I can't kick your butt.

>^Beginners^<

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff