Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Love Is A Song That Never Ends [OPEN!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lillian B Dornez

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:13 am
"Love Is A Song That Never Ends", That is what most people say. When one lover falls, another is there to fill in that missing peice of the puzzle. Sure we wish to never lose the one we loved first. But time heals all wounds. This is the tale of true love. Love that honestly will neve3r go away. No matter what secrets we may have.

Rules:
Follow the Guild Rules.
Follow the ToS.
Please Be Semi-Litterate.( That means no talking like a n00b, and don't use ** when your doing a verb.
Anyone may join, but if you are disrespctful to our other role-players, or you don't follow a rule I will report you to the Captain.

Skeleton:

User Name:
Character Name:
Lover:
Short Bio:
APP:
Pet(s):
PEt(s) APP:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:17 am
User Name: Lillian B Dornez
Character Name: Lillian
Lover: No one Yet.
Short Bio: Lillian has just moved to a new town. She is very excited to see what life will throw at her now. Will she catch it? Or will she get hit?
APP: User Image
Pet(s): Non
PEt(s) APP: NON  

Lillian B Dornez

Lillian B Dornez

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:24 am
Monday, oh and what a Monday it was. The sun was shining. The bird were singing a sweet song. Lillian was enjoying the morning in her new neiborhood. She fixed up her long lavender colored hair into pigtails. SHe put on her frilly laced, dark purple and white maids outfit on, followed my thigh highs, and shiny dress shoes. She was ready to start work in this new town. She was going to be a house maid. Traveling house-to-house to make a living.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:54 pm
Izzy sighs slightly depressed that the weekend is over. She slings on her wore-out bookbag and walks towards to door. She hears her dad speaking German rapidly into his cellphone. 'Another international business call', she thinks not even bothering to say good-bye. She leaves the house wondering what sort of things "they" will say to her today.  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Exquisite Mademoiselle

Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:31 pm
User Name: xXx-Anatara-xXx
Character Name: Rose La' Eden
Lover: None Yet =3
Short Bio: Rose is a typical high school girl (15) and as she starts the new year, she has a new resolution -- Find her perfect boyfriend!
Pet(s): None
PEt(s) APP: None
APP:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:33 pm
User Image

On the way to school, Rose saw a girl with a maid outfit on going from house-to-house.

"Hmm.. Wonder what she's doing," Rose muttered. "Oh well, it's none of my business anyway," she said and continued walking.  

Exquisite Mademoiselle

Fairy

Keilik

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:46 am
User Name:keilik
Character Name: roxas
Lover:no one yet
Short Bio: shy and quiet guy who general stays out of view, never stayed in one place for to long and has dropped out of school to travel the world. he is highly gifted with his guitar and writings, he will often play music to try to get money or work various jobs in the towns. most recienly he is looking to stay some where and try to live a good life
APP:User Image
Pet(s): he has a trained messanger hawk named George and a small baby wolf name Bato
pet(s) app: none  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:51 am
Roxas came wondering into the town looking for any markings untill he came by a school. it stopped him dead in his tracts as he started to wonder if it was the right choice for him to ever leave. he decided to sit down on the side walk and get a glace of the people walking around in the town as he petted Bato  

Keilik

Fail Demon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:04 pm
User Name: Fail Demon
Character Name: Alexander Bolton, commonly nicknamed "Alex" or "Lex".
Lover: None.
Short Bio: A cheerful and outgoing high school guy who dreams of becoming a great musician. Until he can reach that dream, Alex is happy with writing songs in his free time. It's too bad any song about things he haven't gone through sound so bad... especially the love songs. Will he find his muse?
APP: User Image
Pet(s): A black Labrador named Buddy.
PEt(s) APP: None.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:20 pm
Alex always woke up early to walk Buddy, which meant he usually was among the students arriving first. Today was no different. He whistled as he walked toward the gates until he saw a guy about his age sitting on the sidewalk.

He stopped and thought to himself, I've never seen him before. His dog looks kinda strange too. Glancing at his clock, Alex realized he still had time before class started. He walked up to the guy.

"Excuse me, are you new here?"  

Fail Demon

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:22 pm
Sighs and mutters to self as she walks to school. Passes a weird looking maid that she has never seen in town before. She doesn't think much of it and keeps going wondering if she will find something interesting to draw. About the time she thinks those words. She sees the cutest little wolf by the gates of the school. She looks over to see that the wolf is with two guys talking. Feeling too shy to ask if she can draw the wolf she just stares at it from a far.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:08 pm
Fail Demon
Alex always woke up early to walk Buddy, which meant he usually was among the students arriving first. Today was no different. He whistled as he walked toward the gates until he saw a guy about his age sitting on the sidewalk.

He stopped and thought to himself, I've never seen him before. His dog looks kinda strange too. Glancing at his clock, Alex realized he still had time before class started. He walked up to the guy.

"Excuse me, are you new here?"

"oh , umm no i was just walking by, im acctually just a wondering musician" roxas stood up and extended his hand

"my name is roxas nice to meet you" he said with a smile on his face

@WithDrawFromReality

Bato sniffed the air and slowly walked towards the strange girl he sat down near her causious and sniffing the air  

Keilik

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:11 pm
looks at the wolf with googoo eyes. 'Sooo cute', she thinks before grabbing her sketchbook and starts drawing the little wolf  
<3Romance<3

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff