Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Horror, Battle, Action Dust Room (rping area)
The resistance ((Accepting)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:11 am
User Image

((Sorry photobucket has banned all nazi signs for my original plan))

1939, paris. By coincidence a group of people all find the topic disturbing. With germany invading a few months a group of people have been formed to fight against the fiends, la resistance. Now with paris completely in lockdown these people have been trapped and have only one option, to attack. Being outnumbered and outgunned, they use the one thing they have which is complete knowledge of their surroundings. Germans, wanting revenge from 1919 and the versialles treaty want to put their country back on the map by force anf taking down the second biggest empire in the world by storm is just the beginning. Pick your side either honour or justice and fight for your side, to the death. ((Sorry will probably be a lot of sp mistakes, sorry for that))

Theme song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtj4cDs2LKE

Profile skellie ((Pm please))

Name -
Age -
Side -
History -
Pic -
Username -
Why you joined -
Weapons -

Rules

1. No godmodding... Unless the charries an Npc or without the owner's permission
2. OOC = (()) or **** not
3. No being mean to eachother unless in character
4. Swearing is allowed but nto all the time only use if your hurt or angry at someone
5. PG-16 Please if you want to go further, go to pms
6. Please use guns from time, no Ak-47s or Desert eagles, just tell me what type of guns you want if your not sure and i'll post some for you
7. This isn't a Fantasy this is fact so no magic or diving from the eiffel tower onto a tank, a lake suitable but not into a tank you'll die
8. Finally stick to the side you start on and stick in your comfort zone, resistance doesn't have tanks but does use buildings for cover and nazis don't know the city  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:37 am
PROFILES

French - le resistance

Name - Leon 'Airstrike' Pierre
Age - 21
Side - Resistance
History - Leon was at a young age when the first war was over and had seen the destruction through a baby's eyes he became determind to protect this land when he was older and hated the germens for their destruction of beautiful cities.
Pic - User Image
Username - L J Hilly
Why you joined - Seen his mother murdered for hiding jews in their home.
Weapons - 2 katana and thompsons User Image

Name - Francesca Leicester
Age - 18
Side - Le' Resistance
History - She grew up in Paris with only her father as a role model she grew up in a boy like fashion fishing and hunting riding horses. She was part of the upper class in the city and was looked down upon for her un lady like ways. And the fact she would fight young boys when she was 12. A habit her nurse made broke quickly. She hated wearing dress and curling her hair and wearing fluffy hats.
Pic -User Image
Username -dark_moon_star
Why you joined -They kill Pa' Pa
Weapons - User Image

User Image

sniper

Name - Madeleine Bravard
Age - 21
Side - La Resistance Francais. (The French Resistance.)
History - Born in 1918, she was young when the Great War ended, but this had left her parentless. She quickly became accustomed to life on the streets and lived by stealing, and haggling, and cheating. The few people she did live were were cruel, and she ran away from very many of them. Eventually, when she had a chance to fight against the Germans, she joined, deciding to avenge the parents she never really knew.
Pic - User Image (http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z202/vendettachrncls/anime/Baccano/MiriaHarvent-1.jpg)
Username - Ayame-Yukari
Why you joined - She wanted to avenge her parents and just fight for her country, and try and liberate France.
Weapons - User Image
Or two hand pistols. Either way, she has some pretty good aim. SHe's a marksman.

Name -Drake Touchdown
Age -20
Side -Resistance
History -Drake never really got to met his dad because his mother told him that his father was dead when the first war happened before he was even born,then one day he was coming home playing from a friends house and he sees his own mother dying in her own pool of blood and a Nazi Flag at the dinner table!!!Now Drake will avenge his mother and will fight for the Resistance for what the German's have done.
Pic -
User ImageUsername -Idlewild2100
Why you joined -To protect everyone's frredom even myself.My father died at the first war.
Weapons-

Springfield Armory M1 Garand RifleUser Image

Kiraly Danuvia Submachine Gun Model 1939
http://www.sunblest.net/gun/img/SigMKMS.jpg

Name - Wolf (Code Name)
Age - 26
Side - Resistance.
History -"Wolf" is an American assigned to help the resitance by finding hidden airdropped weapons for the French. He likes to keep to himself until he is in the heat of battle.Only he and his superior know his name.
Pic - User Image
Username - Feroku Diaskie
Why you joined - Not only am I getting payed well for this.But I think Hitler is a real idiot.
Weapons -User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
(15round extended mags.)

Nazi reich

Name - Commander Riku 'Headshot' Hitashi
Age - 24
Side - German Nazi
History - Riku was taken as a baby from his japanese family on vacation to become an aryan ((Master race soilder)) and became a leader in the SS ((Elites))
Pic - User Image
Username - L J Hilly
Why you joined - Been raised up that way
Weapons - Fg 42 User Image
Mp 40 User Image
Mauser User Image
Karabiner User Image ((Scoped))
Sword  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:28 pm
((We start))

Leon was jumping from building to building in a thin line on the street stopping at the sight of a SS sniper

Riku span to leon and held out his rifle "FREEZE!"

Leon sighed "Already?" Leon drew his swords throwing one and dashing in the opposite

Riku put away his rifle and grabbed the sword runnign after him "STOP!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:20 pm
((Sowy I would join this but it has to do with nazi and the germans and I will not pick between my heritages))  

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:29 pm
((That's fair enough nights it's no worries... Mine was different, my grandparents were german jews but both faught in both WWs in the british army))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:39 pm
(thanks for understanding)  

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:41 pm
((No problem))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:56 pm
Drake was sitting around the campefire with other 29 soldiers who joined the resistance.Drake was woodcuting a stick,while others were talking about why they joined the army.

Drake hears his name when the general called him.He gets up and goes to the Generals Quarters. 10 minutes later Drake comes out and goes to the campefire and gets every men around the campfire his attention.

"Everyone around the campefire please quite down I have a very important announcement!!!"Drake said,as it got quite around the campefire.All 29 soldiers turn to Drakes attention.

"Ok look all of us are gonna scout outside of this campsite and to search for buildings that we can put supplies in. Now we all now that this campsite is crowded full of ammo,food,and all that.So if we see a building we search it first then we takeover,but f we see the enemy soldiers,we scout how many their are,and plan a battle tactic.So.....WHO'S WITH ME!!!!"Drake yelled out to the campfire people,as they yelled out in confidence thatt hey were on Drake's side.

"Alright get your guns and everything and head out to the front of the campsite ASAP!!!"Drake yelled to the soldiers, as they got their guns and headed to the front of the campesite,as Drake was waiting for them.  

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:23 pm
Francesca approached him....

"Way to rally the troop Drake"

her thick french accent had a luster to it.

"They all look up too you , you know that...we all trust you to help us survive this thing"

She Grabed her gun and her blades and followed the others.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:14 pm
Drake turned his attention to Francesa.

"Ahh..Miss Francesa thank you for the compliment, I must say this isn't easy having alot of troops well a small amount,listening to you."Drake said as he was walking beside Francesa.

"This isn't gonna be easy as I thought."Drake said while examining the fields."And all of the other generals are at the other parts of the country by now,that's why they have me here."Drake was trying to think of a battle plan to spread/scout more ground then he turned to Francesa.

"Miss Francesa how would you like to lead a small militia yourself?"Drake asked her.

"I think your ready,remember all the training I thought you,before I had all of these soldiers.You were the first one I trained.But if your up for the challenge?Because I know you've always wanted to do the Guerilla Warfare Style."  

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:42 am
Leon reached a dead end and smiled spinning on his heal and pointing his gun at riku "This is it... Scum"

Riku smiled and pointed his rifle at him "Put it down"

Leon nodded "Ok here's the gun" He tosses it into the air and moves closer "So what now?"

Riku laughed and threw his rifle "Now i'll stab you with your blade" Riku ran at leon

Leon smirked and waited until he got close enough and ran up the wall jumping off onto a bar and shooting riku's leg with his other gun "HA... You fell for it"

Riku dropped the sword and hit the floor "Damn it!"

Leon dropped off the bar to the floor, picked up his sword and sheaved it also picking up riku's rifle and his gun he tossed "Goodbye, have a good day!" Leon smiled and imitated a nazi salute before sprinting to the campisite from the other's that followed riku

Riku looked as a group of soldiers found him "Get me a medic to heal this!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:59 am
Francesca looked at him and smiled"I'd say give me so men to tell what to do for once" She joked and giggled.

"After all I have kicked most of the butts within our training rounds, They all wined and complained like little girls i quite enjoyed it" She shared.

"After all this war isn't going to be easy we need a stealthy person running something" She joked once more. Walking along side him.

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:02 am
Leon caught up with the others "Hey! Where are you going?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:39 am
dark_moon_star
Francesca looked at him and smiled"I'd say give me so men to tell what to do for once" She joked and giggled.

"After all I have kicked most of the butts within our training rounds, They all wined and complained like little girls i quite enjoyed it" She shared.

"After all this war isn't going to be easy we need a stealthy person running something" She joked once more. Walking along side him.

"Hahahaha I seen you fight before Francesa.And I must say you have a great style of fighting I must admit it is better than my style of fighting."Drake walked beside her.

"Hahahaha and you need a steahly person huh???Hahaha no you don't all these soldiers we have well I trained have a bit of experience of the Guerilla Warfare style,just remember llay the guys down at all the places you can take cover start firing,then quickly duck down for cover and move to another place where you put the gun and fire from their,that will get the enemy confuse."Drake said to her as he sees soldiers lining up in groups of 5 in a line and 3 rows,but before they can head for action a group of soldiers run to Drake that someone has been hurt andn eeds medical attention.

"HEY WE NEED A MEDIC TO GO WITH THESE SOLDIERS TO FIND A ANOTHER SOLDIER THATS IN NEED OF HELP!!!"Drake yelled to the whole campsite and sees the medic running to the group of soldiers."Medic go with them for the injuried soldier,once he is about healed take him bak to the campsite to rest thats an order!"The soldiers and the medic started to run to the direction where the injured soldier was.

Drake and Francesa were now in front of the campsite and seeing 15 soldiers on each side to takeover one group was taking over North,the other group was taking over the south."Which group do you want Francesa and which area are you gonna scout? North or South?"Drake asked her.  

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

Horror, Battle, Action Dust Room (rping area)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games