Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
The delicate sun that rises in Chail. [~ O P E N] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-B l i i s s y

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:17 am
|W E L C O M E . T O . C H A I L|
User Image

Chail's beach

- - - -
The town of Chail thrives with many people. It's location being near the ocean is divine to some. Saltwater is always hinted in the air, and it gets you up early in the morning, keeps you awake and thinking at night. Always wondering if something, or somebody, somewhere misses you. You look out into the sunset as waves lap at you feet. Little fish look up at you in curiosity, but, they just keep on swimming. You look to your left, and see the most beautiful creature. Wondering, thinking, if they too have ever felt that lonely, in the wonderous town of Chail.

- - - -

P U P P E T. M A S T E R S

These are the ones who control our beloved puppets. The puppets listen to what they say and do, as they are their masters. The puppet masters have no say in it all, they just do as they're told;

-B l i i s s y
WithDrawFromReality
Jamaican paradox

This roleplay is brand new! Only a few have decided to partake in this board. We're always open and looking for new members!

PM me to join Chail!

- - - -
R U L E S

- I'd like to state the obvious by saying that romance is loved, but, lets not let that be all you'll ever roleplay in Chail.

-Please complete the outline shown, PM it to me, I'll put it up if it seems legitamate.

-Swearing is alright, just don't go overboard and put a million swear words in every post.

-Violence is welcomed, but, DO NOT kill anybody's characters unless they state otherwise.

-Please oh please no god modding.

- Three characters is the maximum. I'd also like a picture for each one. If you can't find one, I can help you out with that. 3nodding

*Killing off one of your own characters to make another is perfectly fine with me.

-Species other than humans are... Alright... Just don't let them be from a neitherworld destined to be god of the vampire demon monkeys, than ran away from the world and found Chail. sweatdrop

- - - -

T H E . S K E L E T O N

[YOUR IMAGE GOES HERE!]

Name:
Birthdate:
Bio:
Personality:
Appearance:
Lover:
Additional:
Roleplayer:
Posting color:

- - - -

Confusing? Here, I'll show you my profile!

User Image

Name: Acacia Kale Rutherford
Race: Human
Birthdate: August 12th, 1994
Bio: Acacia was born in the town of Chail, the name Acacia meaning 'Hidden Love'. Her parents died shortly after she turned fourteen in a fire. Her brother's name is Keith.
Personality: Preppy and fun to be around, Acacia is your average sixteen year old girl. Out of all her friends, she's usually the one who leaps before she looks. Which usually gets her into some sort of trouble.
Appearance: She has curly, light brown hair, that has one little hair tie in the front. Brown eyes to match her hair, she almost always wears some sort of tank top and shorts. Revealing a small tatoo on her calf. Sometimes, if not all the time, is barefoot.
Lover: None yet, isn't really looking.
Additional: Has a small cat named Lunar, he's pure white with sparkling blue eyes.
Roleplayer: -B l i i s s y
Posting color: Violet.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:09 am
[T H E . P U P P E T S]
- - - -

User Image

Name: Acacia Kale Rutherford
Birthdate: August 12th, 1994
Bio: Acacia was born in the town of Chail, the name Acacia meaning 'Hidden Love'. Her parents died shortly after she turned fourteen in a fire. Her brother's name is Keith.
Personality: Preppy and fun to be around, Acacia is your average sixteen year old girl. Out of all her friends, she's usually the one who leaps before she looks. Which usually gets her into some sort of trouble.
Appearance: She has curly, light brown hair, that has one little hair tie in the front. Brown eyes to match her hair, she almost always wears some sort of tank top and shorts. Revealing a small tatoo on her calf. Sometimes, if not all the time, is barefoot.
Lover: None yet, isn't really looking.
Additional: Has a small cat named Lunar, he's pure white with sparkling blue eyes.
Posting color: Violet.

User Image

Name: Keith James Rutherford
Birthdate: September 20th, 1992
Bio: Keith was born in the town of Chail, Named after his father, Keith. His parents died in a fire, which he has scars on his legs from second degree burns. He has a little sister, named Acacia.
Personality: He's a jokester, who has a great sence of humor. He's always making sarcastic comments, and, is very flirtatious.
Appearance: Bright red hair, which is at a medium length. His green eyes stand out among his red hair, which shines like emeralds. He's usually shirtless, but occasionally wears a denim jacket, which is green tinted. Along with jeans cut into shorts.
Lover: He finds himself mesmerised by Mary-Ann.
Additional: Nothing of much importance to report here.
Posting color: Red.

User Image

Name: Amberella Anastasia Luther (Cat)
Race: Neko
Birthdate: Unknown
Bio: Has a small Soul Kitten. Which she can merge souls with, and take the form of Soul Kitten. Her soul kitten is a calico one, and, it's name is indeed Soul Kitten. When they merge souls, Amberella is in Soul kitten's body, when she decides to morph back into her Neko form, she glows faintly white and she is back to herself. Soul Kitten sitting beside her.
Personality: Amberella is pretty persistant with what she wants to do. Stubborn, acts much like a younger child. She's hard to get to, but inside, she's romantic.
Appearance: Short, blonde hair. Peircing light green eyes to add to her looks, which doesn't look rather inviting in the first place.
Lover: None
Additional: Nothing much.
Posting color: Orange.

User Image

Name: Mary-Ann
Birthdate: June 4th, 1993
Bio: MaryAnn is the new girl in town. She moved here to find an escape from her drama filled family. She is now renting an apartment and is in her senoir year of high school.
Personality: She likes to keep to herself. Not really a people person. She can be crazy and outgoing only if she knows the people around her. She is a very oganized and likes to be in control. She can be very stubborn at times.
Appearance: Lushiously soft, long blue hair that's usually tied up in a ribbon. Pretty, soft shade of brown eyes add to her lean figure. Wears a necklace with a beautiful blue stone as the charm. A color that matches her hair.
Lover: Not yet
Additional: She loves to draw, has a black cat with white feet named Socks, and a yorkie terrier named Kobi.
Roleplayer: WithDrawFromReality
Posting color: Blue.

User Image

Name: Mahara Dennison
Birthdate: March 6th
Bio:Well I just moved to Chail from New York City. Man what a change, its so much quiter here. The views alot better too. My background, well I'm adopted, ya, my mom adopted me when I was 4 years old. See, she's a single mom, so I don't have a father, prolly never will. But it doesn't bother me all that bad, mostly because I have a dog. She's my best friend. You see, we had to move because I got my heart broken so bad, that I wouldn't leave the house, I started skipping school and everything. And by my bestfriend too. He was amazing, well at least I thought, then he dumped me and dated my best friend. I've never been so humiliated in my whole life, it wasnt that I didn't wanna leave the house, I couldn't, he seemed to be everywhere I went, everytime I turned on the radio, our song was on. It really sucked, thankfully mom got a new job offer here in Chail.
Personality: Well, I used to be outgoing. But after the heart break I got kinda quiet, I guess you could say I'm slightly pessimistic too. I am pretty funny when I want to be. It takes quite a while to get to know me, too.
Appearance: I have deep green eyes and short black hair. An hourglass figure to go with it, also, I have pale skin. Which, isn't real common here in Chail. I usually look rather laid back and at peace.
Lover: I wish I had one, but I'm not desperate.
Additional: Hmm, I've only kissed one boy, and that was him.
Roleplayer: jamaican paradox
Posting color: Blue.

User Image

Name: Kimmy Misaki Lee
Race: Half Angel, Half Demon... Looks human enough though...
Birthdate: December 21, 1991
Bio: Kimmy was actually born in Japan, but moved to Chail, after her father got a job transfer. She doesn't look it, but she is a different breed than everyone else she had ever met. Not just any half breed, but a mystical one. No one believes in her, but if they give her a chance, they will see that she is just like any normal girl. She loves animals, nights, stars, dreaming, sleep, and music. Unfortunately, her father died of a heart attack when she was thirteen. Still getting over the sadness in her heavy heart, Kimmy is now a quiet girl, who just waits for people to come to her, or she meets them by an accident.
Personality: When first meeting people, she's quiet, shy, and nervous When they get through to her, she's happy, energetic, and a tad flirtatious.
Appearance: Black raven hair, with abnormal violet eyes, Kimmy is a wonderful looking girl. Her angelic facial features, and pale, smooth skin, is usually covered by her black jacket, with zippers that show red openings, which can resemble mouths. Usually, she wears black, white, red, blue, or a mix of those colors, in jeans. Still not used to the feeling of the sun, she hides under her clothes.
Lover: No one yet, but she hopes for someone to try to find who she really is, and love her for it.
Additional: Kimmy will once in a while wander out of the house, and just stand at the beach. If it's dark enough, she will sing the song she always had, which is the acapella version.
Roleplayer: AngelxRukia
Posting color: Black, but dark red for dialogue

User Image

Name: Alexander Caden Louvre
Birthdate: January 15th, 1992
Bio: Alexander, or Alex for short, had just arrived from France, with his father. After being born in Britain, his mother and father had a divorce, after he was about two years old. Living with his father in Paris, his father was transferred from an academy, to Chail, to teach as well. Being alone in the house most of the time, Alex finds himself walking down the streets, browsing at stores. His wealth doesn't change his attitude towards others, his taste in food, nor clothes.
Personality: Shy, quiet, serious, but, that's not most of the time. He's happy most of the time.
Appearance: Alex, even in his black and white portrait, has his mother's features. Pale skin, which cannot be tanned, and a light blond hair. His sky blue eyes are rare, but are still beautiful. With manners, he dresses himself in a neat manner. A black jacket, over his white dress shirt, along with black dress pants, and loafers. The string that wraps around his neck, is actually his own way of a ' necklace ' which he enjoys to wear all the time, no matter if he is in a shower, or asleep.
Lover: No one yet.
Additional: Alex doesn't especially enjoy being pushed into doing something, or bothered when reading, unless it is someone he can actually relate to. His two favorite drinks? Coffee, and a honey lemon tea, hot or cold.
Roleplayer: AngelxRukia
Posting color: Black, but cornflower blue for dialogue.

User Image

Name: Azura
Birthdate: February 14th, 1992
Bio: She was in a car accident, her parents and little sister didnt survive, she still lives in the house she grown in since she was 13, and she doesnt have alot of friends
Personality: Sometimes shy but once you get to know her shes happy and fun to hang with and when you get her angry she will try to hurt you.
Appearance: She has chocolate brown hair, which is tied up in a pigtail style. Has sweet amber eyes, that smiles at you. Usually, wears a few clips in her hair.
Lover: No one
Additional: Nothing much
Roleplayer: kinzy15
Posting color:Indigo.

-B l i i s s y

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:30 am
It is early morning and the sun is just waking up. Mary-Ann walks barefoot along the calm beach, listening to the gentle crash of the waves. She strolls over to her favorite spot on the rocks by the water with her little dog Kobi trailing behind her. She sits down on the rocks and gets out her paints as she starts to paint the morning ocean with Kobi beside her, playing in the little pools of salt water. Everything is peaceful.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:49 am
Keith strolled the beach, his sister's cat following close behind him. Keith didn't mind it, Lunar always seemed to like him more than his actual owner, he always fed him. So, Lunar took to him more, and Acacia was jelous of Lunar and Keith's bond. He closed his eyes, becoming startled when he heard the splish-splashing of water behind him, Lunar was fishing for the baby fish that strolled the boarder between ocean and land. A cool breeze swept over the land, sending the saltwater tword him, ruffling his hair. He swept it back with his hand, and looked twords Lunar, whom was now hissing at the crystaline water that dampened his pelt. Tail getting bottle-brushy at the amounts of it lapping at his paws. Keith laughed, "You don't learn ever, do ya Lunar?" Before moving Lunar away from the crystal clear sea. Looking twords the rocks, a pretty girl caught his emerald eyes, her hair flowing in the distant wind. A small animal was near her, which looked like a small dog. Lunar was trotting twords it, his white fur puffing out, now running twords the rocks. "Lunar! No! Bad! Stop! No treats for you tonight!" He shouted anything that came to mind that would possibly make the ambitious cat stop and obey. But, he knew well that Lunar was always ready for a challenge. Groaning, running to catch up to him. But, Lunar was already next to the girl, tail swishing back and forth, getting in some of her paints.

((Sorry, that took far too long sweatdrop ))

-B l i i s s y

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:03 pm
"Ah! Bad kitty!" Mary-Ann yells lifting the cat out of the paints as Kobi began to bark. "Shhhh Kobi, you will scare the poor thing even more!" The dog wimmpers a little, but stops. "Now who are you?" She asks the cat rubbing some of the paint off with her art rag.

((Its ok. lol So your playing two characters?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:15 pm
"Ah, he's my bad kitty." He spoke, taking the cat out of the girl's hands. Lifting the cat up, paint mixing with eachother, dripping from his little paws. Mixing in the little puddles of water below. He mewed, his white ears flattened back. Setting him down, waving a finger back and forth at him. Looking back at the young lady, "I'm sorry, he saw your dog. He likes to fight." Lunar's blue eyes were glistning in light of the dog's apperance, his dirtied fur puffing out. Keith's bright eyes staring into the cat's telling him to stop. Lunar obeyed the well-known command, but sat, and his tail flickered with impaitience.

-B l i i s s y

-B l i i s s y

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:17 pm
((Oh, I'll introduce Acacia later on, I think I have to add the Gaia user's name so there's no confusion, I'll have to update that in a second.))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:21 pm
Mary-Ann hands over the cat to him. "Oh its fine. He was just curious, and I'm sure that your cat could take poor Kobi over here. He is just a sweet heart. Um...nice to meet you. I'm Mary-Ann." She says while fixing her paints and brushes.  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:24 pm
((Ok. I was just wondering, since you don't normally see girls playing guy characters))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:33 pm
((Yeah, I figured I could make Keith, because it sometimes gets boring roleplaying just girls. I usually make all girl characters. I just can relate to them better, making them easier to roleplay. xp ))

"Keith." He said, his eyes glistning with interest in her. But, he was interested in almost all girls he met. Her brown eyes looked rather pretty, and her hair matched the stone in her necklance. "Well, I normally don't see anybody out here in the morning. It's usually just me out here. I didn't think I'd see anybody out this morning." Looking at her painting, seeing she had some talent.

-B l i i s s y

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:47 pm
"I like to come out here sometimes to paint before the crowds get here. It's peaceful..." She says looking up at him. "By the way who is your furry friend here?"

((I see. Well it is kind of boring when there is only two girls playing. Wish some people would join...))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:49 am
((Sooooo sorry! My power went out. For yesterday, it just came back on. Yeah, others joining would be nice...))

Keith smiled, "He's Lunar, really, he's my sister's cat. But I feed him, so he likes me better." He stared at her painting, "Say, what're ya drawing?"

-B l i i s s y

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:33 am
"Well hello Lunar." She says smiling at the cat. "Oh just the beach in the morning."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:53 am
Lunar dabbed his paw in the puddles on the rugged rocks, getting some of it to swirl and mix with the once clear water. He squeaked out a little, "Mew." Before setting his little blue eyes on Mary-Ann. Shaking his paw, trying to dry it. Knowing that Keith was paying more attention to the girl than he was to him. He nearly snorted, knowing Keith was always like that. Keith just kept on smiling like an idiot, "That's nice you know, you have talent."

-B l i i s s y

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:00 pm
"Thank-you...but I'm not really that good." Mary-Ann looks down at Lunar shaking his paw. "Oh your paws all wet." Mary-Ann grabs her art rag and trys to gently dry Lunar's paw.  
<3Romance<3

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff