Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
WHY WE HATE ISRAEL!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:34 am
Hello every one

this thread is ESPECIALLY for non arabs or non muslims who are confused about this topic, i have found some examples on youtube that will hopefully get every one to understand the point of view of the other side.

before any one sees these vids plz understand muslims DO NOT hate jew we DO NOT hate christians, we hate Israelis, there is a HUGE diff between the jews.

when we say Israelis we mean the one who happily live in the stolen land of Palestine and claim it as there own and those how are happy and supporting the mass murder of the palestinian civilians

there are some who live in israil who do not support the war those are considered jew not israelis, we have no hatred against them.

***some of the vids are very graphic so those with weak stomachs dont watch***

WHY WE HATE ISRAELIS (and are angry at the american government for supporting them)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0aEo59c7zU&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9mkRiGbgZg&feature=PlayList&p=FD1E6FCA09C7425B&index=3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW1-_JmXQt0&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZu4UcF4o9k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f_nBQ4rZxs&feature=PlayList&p=FD1E6FCA09C7425B&index=46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_JB2b5YAMo&feature=PlayList&p=FD1E6FCA09C7425B&index=0

WHY WE DONT HATE JEWS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhrYPks725k&feature=response_watch  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:10 pm
this is real information.
everyone must watch  

CakeColour

Dapper Connoisseur

17,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Haha Coffee

Conservative Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:30 am
I find it sad your trying to justifty "any" form of hatred.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:41 am
Four Mile Sprint

i respect ur opinion but as a human i am not perfect and its human nature to hate especially when it is also something that makes u angry and feel powerless.

u might feel that way some arabs/ muslims might feel the same way but i think any HUMAN should hate these monsters for what they do to human beings and mostly children, and should try to do anything to stop them even if its something as small as shouting out opinions in a crowded room, but the other side must be heard and i am very happy that there are ppl who forget that the palestinians are arab or muslims and just see them as ppl being killed brutally by the hundreds, and i ask u is that even fair??  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

OG B4113R

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:21 pm
Fish of Steel
Four Mile Sprint

i respect ur opinion but as a human i am not perfect and its human nature to hate especially when it is also something that makes u angry and feel powerless.

u might feel that way some arabs/ muslims might feel the same way but i think any HUMAN should hate these monsters for what they do to human beings and mostly children, and should try to do anything to stop them even if its something as small as shouting out opinions in a crowded room, but the other side must be heard and i am very happy that there are ppl who forget that the palestinians are arab or muslims and just see them as ppl being killed brutally by the hundreds, and i ask u is that even fair??

exactly, think before you speak evil  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:33 pm
Four Mile Sprint

I have to agree.

Furthermore, to hate an entire population is...the stupidest thing in the world. What OP is doing is like when Kaifers say "All Muslims r terrorist monsters!!11!!"

Palestine vs. Israel is very much politics, and difference of opinions in the highest of ranking. I've met Israelis who think what is being done to Palestine is terrible! But as in all countries, the concept of political power will turn anyone into a monster! Azubillah.

We must not hate the people of Israel for what their government does.  

Call Me Apple

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:54 pm
Call Me Apple
Four Mile Sprint

I have to agree.

Furthermore, to hate an entire population is...the stupidest thing in the world. What OP is doing is like when Kaifers say "All Muslims r terrorist monsters!!11!!"

Palestine vs. Israel is very much politics, and difference of opinions in the highest of ranking. I've met Israelis who think what is being done to Palestine is terrible! But as in all countries, the concept of political power will turn anyone into a monster! Azubillah.

We must not hate the people of Israel for what their government does.

Well spoken!

I'm not Islamic myself (I dunno if that's the correct word, I'm Dutch) But from what I've heard from my coworker who is Islamic, is that it's a very peaceful community and I was hoping to find that in this guild and learn a little more about your ways. Too bad I had to run into this topic immediately..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:03 pm
Four Mile Sprint

I agree.  

Majnooni

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:13 am
Well I have the best solution.

When I become leader of the world I call my Taliban friends, then I send them all to Israel, and then I already solved 2 world problems xD

I know a guy in Israel (not a jew, but living in Israel someow), and well I guess he is fine and as muslim we should also respect all religions. But I dislike the state of Israel, and the people it's 50/50.

But Israel is still not good. But it's not their foult, it's the arabic cowards foult that they don't do anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:42 am
User ImageWe're born alone, we live alone, we die alone.
Only through our love and friendship....

Why justify hatred?
Aren't we supposed to accept everyone?

"There is no God but God, And Muhammad was his messenger." Unknown.
... can we create the illusion for the momentUser Image
that we're not alone. - Orson Welles

nhsyhfnsjfknsajhf

cajunantichrist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:18 pm
proud to be an american and go Isreal!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:13 am
someone insult islam~~
1. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/draw-a-picture-of-muhammad-for-free-speech-4mil-in-prizes/t.60729997_1/

2. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-freebies/i-really-need-people-to-draw-the-prophet-muhammad-for-me/t.60739289_1/

look at this forum~  

dXoXb

Takuma Ichijou x3

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:56 pm
Then you're a racist.
Stop hating Israel and Americans.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:25 am
OK WHAT THE HELL!! y is every one calling me a racist all of a sudden!!

if ANY OF U have read what i said u would have seen that the ppl that I call Israelis are ppl who support this senseless killing of innocents.

ppl who dont support it are jew and I have nothing against jew and nether should anyone else (unless of personal stuff i guess maybe)
but the point is u cant hate a hole religion

NON OF U HAVE READ WHAT I SAID!!!
if anyone did for one thing would not have called me racist

ok i dont give a s**t if Israelis where Jews Christians or muslim what i care about is the fact that the hole government and who ever supports the be them jew or not is freaking monster

and im sorry ur all perfect and can forgive, but unless ur up close and personal with the victims of ANY war especially one as sick as this i wont even consider what u said I replied to four mile sprint cuz he was in an army and i respect that after that he has seen he can forgive.

but im sorry i find it stupid to forgive some one who has not even STOPED the wrong this they are doing
its stupid!!
when a child breaks something in the house and he stops and he is sorry u forgive him, if he keeps breaking stuff and is proud about it WHY THE HELL SHOULD HE BE FORGIVEN!!!!
and that is just a kid breaking something, what if the kid is killing hundreds and not even in a humain way!!!

they WANT it to hurt.

ok im sorry if any one who is offended by this but ppl who over look ANY KIND OF KILLING that has no reason!!!! is a MONSTER!!!

that government has killed over 3000ppl in 3 days most of whom where kids!!!! i hope u can all live with urselfs knowing u are forgiving such a government and there hatred!!!!  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas