Back to Guilds

Tags: marijuana, weed, herb, chronic 

Reply Marijuana Discussion
Where is your favorite place to smoke? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you prefer smoking Indoors or Outdoors?
  Indoors
  Outdoors
  ~Gold~
View Results

The Wrathful Chizuko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:43 am
I feel my fist against your face . . . .

User Image User Image

Do you have a buddies house you love smoking at? Have you ventured out in your neighborhood to find the chill smoking spots? Post pictures and tell everyone of your favorite smoking spots and where you like to hangout when your blazed. Can't think of anything? Tell everyone where you've always wanted to smoke. I think hitting a bong off the top of the Eiffel Tower would be awesome. Come one, come all, and share your stories.

User ImageUser Image

. . . . I see your face hit the floor.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:17 pm
About three friends have pretty chill spots to smoke, but I'm a home-body so I enjoy smoking there. My favorite outside though; is on a balcony, stories and stories highhhh.  

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Moral Pot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:43 pm
I don't have a favorite spot right now, but if I did, it would probably be outdoors near nature or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:21 pm
i have a couple favorite spots.

the first is on lake champlain. i live on the lake and love to during the summer sail out onto the lake with a buddy and a joint or two and light up then go swimming.

My spot in the woods. there is a park next to a swampy area near my house that has a bunch of woods and walking/biking trails in it. one day i just started walking out into the woods messing around and came across a natural depression imbetween two trees, still alive. its kinda out of the way but i can see the trail from it. during the summer i leave a sack with a tarp, some rope and books and s**t. i love to go out there and light up and just chill, its big enough for like five-7 people to sit around in a circle or three to lay down in. i also use it as a romantic spot to take whoever i am dating to for picnics in the woods. the depression and trees make it so that if we want and dont get to noisy we can get romantic if we wish. sex in the woods stoned, best experiance ever.

and also the playground. there is an elementary school near my house with a little patch of woods. since there is a store next to the school we like to go into hte woods, get blazed, go to the store for snacks and drinks and then just bum out on the playground, only if little kids aren't there already. its also close enough so that if we want we can also head to my friends house to play video games or mine to go swimming afterwords  

reko0418

Falsified Documents

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:27 pm
I like to smoke in cars...
I like riding around and smoking, or just sitting somewhere secluded and hotboxing the ******** out of it... xD

Graveyards are cool...
OKAY, OKAY. STORY TIME. xD

Me and a couple of my friends were going to smoke a few bowls, so we decide to go to the cemetery... Well, we were sitting there and my friend next to me was breaking up the budz, and my two friends in the front were watching... Suddenly the car starts rocking back and forth, and we're all looking at each other like, "O.O!!!?!?!" ...Then the car rolls backwards down the hill. xD
My friend jerks the car in park...and I look back and notice she's about six inches from knocking over a gravestone. It was...pretty hilarious, especially since we hadn't even smoked yet. xD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:44 pm
reko0418

the first is on lake champlain. i live on the lake and love to during the summer sail out onto the lake with a buddy and a joint or two and light up then go swimming.

My spot in the woods. there is a park next to a swampy area near my house that has a bunch of woods and walking/biking trails in it. one day i just started walking out into the woods messing around and came across a natural depression imbetween two trees, still alive. its kinda out of the way but i can see the trail from it. during the summer i leave a sack with a tarp, some rope and books and s**t. i love to go out there and light up and just chill, its big enough for like five-7 people to sit around in a circle or three to lay down in. i also use it as a romantic spot to take whoever i am dating to for picnics in the woods. the depression and trees make it so that if we want and dont get to noisy we can get romantic if we wish. sex in the woods stoned, best experiance ever.

and also the playground. there is an elementary school near my house with a little patch of woods. since there is a store next to the school we like to go into hte woods, get blazed, go to the store for snacks and drinks and then just bum out on the playground, only if little kids aren't there already. its also close enough so that if we want we can also head to my friends house to play video games or mine to go swimming afterwords

I love lakes, favorite body of water to swim in that's natural. They're usually warm and such.

That part about the natural depression is really sweet. An old ex and I used to go a few woods near where our HS was, and we never had sex, and not sure if I would in the woods, but it would be romantic and liberating. Although sometimes there would be trackees practicing their cross country run so it wasn't always exclusive.

I would have loved to find a natural depression, but I have yet to come across one.  

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

reko0418

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:54 pm
SuchSweetSadism
reko0418

I love lakes, favorite body of water to swim in that's natural. They're usually warm and such.

That part about the natural depression is really sweet. An old ex and I used to go a few woods near where our HS was, and we never had sex, and not sure if I would in the woods, but it would be romantic and liberating. Although sometimes there would be trackees practicing their cross country run so it wasn't always exclusive.

I would have loved to find a natural depression, but I have yet to come across one.

mine cold a lot of the time, i live in Vermont, but by mid june its ok for swimming in without fear of becoming a woman >.>
sex in the woods is great if a few requirements are made.
1. no worry of being caught, self evident
2. you lay a tarp folded once down and then put a few layers of blankets/quits down on top of that, a couple layers of leaves and sticks layn down underneath the tarp is good too, a natural mattress. just make sure none of the sticks are poking up.
3. you like nature. if you don't like nature and/or aren't used to it you are going to tweak at every snap of a twig or russle of leaves because you are jumpy

beign stoned helps too and when its sunny out and the sun is shining thorugh the leaves it is a feely surreal but also very real experiance  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:09 am
My bets friends front porch. or anywhere outside.
She lives in BFE so we don't have to worry about the feds.
or anything. She has 2 porchswings and all kinds of windchimes
so it really nice to lay out there when there 's a nice breeze.

and she has this playhouse that her dad built for her a long time ago. and if we just clean it up a little bit it would be a badass place to sleep/chill/blaze.  

Just Neva

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:04 pm
Just Neva

and she has this playhouse that her dad built for her a long time ago. and if we just clean it up a little bit it would be a badass place to sleep/chill/blaze.

BFE??  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:49 am
normally my room but the backporch is starting to become a favorite.  

Pandora Riddlebox

Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

i fought gandhi

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:02 pm
Either outside my house if it's late enough or just sitting like a few feet away from my house haha, by the bridge because I like listening to traffic. Or I'll go to the park that's a block away because it's got a great view.

Idk, pretty much anywhere that's within a block of my place. I'm lazy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:24 pm
drunkenhomer
Just Neva

BFE??

butt ******** Egypt - its a phrase meaning they live out in the middle of now where, or very very far.  

The Wrathful Chizuko

reko0418

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:42 pm
ahh, around here its whatever direction form you, then ******** my friend Duke lives in south east ********  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:25 am
reko0418
ahh, around here its whatever direction form you, then ******** my friend Duke lives in south east ******** class="clear">

That's pretty funny and different too. What area are you from?  

The Wrathful Chizuko

reko0418

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm
The Wrathful Chizuko
reko0418
ahh, around here its whatever direction form you, then ******** my friend Duke lives in south east ******** class="clear">

That's pretty funny and different too. What area are you from?

Vermont, the greenest rainbow of the east coast!  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff