QUESTIONS AND ANSWERs NEEDED Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOB CITY -SHAQ-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:29 pm
WHEN A GIRL ASK U TOO GO TOO DA MOVIES,Y SHE ALWAYS BRINGING FRIENDS BUT MI AND HER GO OUT?????

I'M LOSST SHE DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE AROUND MI OR WHAT?????????

BUT AFTER THEN THEY ALWAYS ACT LIKE EVERY THING WENT ALL GUD KISSING MI AND s**t???????

I'M PISS RIGHT NOW CUZZ I THOUGH WAS MI AND HER ALONE AFTER SKOOL , I WASTE MY CONDOM( WHICH WAS IN THERE LIKE FOR 2 MONTHS) ......

..... AND SHE SAID I SHOULD CUT MY HAIR AND GO BACK WITH MY WAVES BUT I DON'T WANNA....
WHAT YALL THINK I SHOULD DO??????? GROW MY AFRO OR CUT IT sad ...

I REALLY NEED HELP..
cry ..

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:31 pm
lmaoooooooooooooooo get bak to waves ***** and idk why gurls do dat but it aint happen to me  

iTennou

Vice Captain

The Marvelous Artist
Vice Captain

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:35 pm
I say do whatever make you happy.. lol If you want to impress the girl then uhh... cut the hair.

Lol. My boyfriend likes long hair, but I do short hair so he can have something new to love. (:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:57 pm
Shaquille -DE-
WHEN A GIRL ASK U TOO GO TOO DA MOVIES,Y SHE ALWAYS BRINGING FRIENDS BUT MI AND HER GO OUT?????
I'M LOSST SHE DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE AROUND MI OR WHAT?????????

-WELL MAYBE YUH NO SHE KANT qOPLACES ALONE
HAS LYKE SHE EVER BEEN ANYWHERE WiFF YUH...OR ALWAYS WiFF SUMBODi
LYKE MAYBE HER PARENTS WONT LET HER qO ANYWHERE ALONE WiFF YUH
YUH NEVER NO....

BUT AFTER THEN THEY ALWAYS ACT LIKE EVERY THING WENT ALL GUD KISSING MI AND s**t???????

I'M PISS RIGHT NOW CUZZ I THOUGH WAS MI AND HER ALONE AFTER SKOOL , I WASTE MY CONDOM( WHICH WAS IN THERE LIKE FOR 2 MONTHS) ......

-iM KiNA CUNFUZZED AT THAT PART?
HOW DiD YUH WASTE iT EXACTLY?...LYKE YUH DiNT USE iT?

..... AND SHE SAID I SHOULD CUT MY HAIR AND GO BACK WITH MY WAVES BUT I DON'T WANNA....
WHAT YALL THINK I SHOULD DO??????? GROW MY AFRO OR CUT IT sad ...

-i THiNK THE AFROS CUTE <3

I REALLY NEED HELP..
cry ..

SiMPLY MAi-MAi
Crew

ll 0 R 3 0 S ll
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:50 pm
Personally I Lyke The Waves, But Follow Ya Heart

And Thts Weird, I Would Neva Eva Bring My Friends Around Ma Bf, I Do Everything 2 Get Alone Wit Him, He Popular As ******** So His Bois Always Wit Him, But When I Randomly Makeout With Him They Go Away

U Shuld Try It

Lmao  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:26 am
ima let u in ona secret shaq girls keep friends around to show off when they do s**t like that. all u gotta do is find out who she bringin cuz her friends is gonna c**k block every chance they get. so u need a couple yo homeboys to distract them whileu do yo thing. that way yall get yall alone time and she can bring her friends
now bout the fro
every ***** gonna go through that ugly phase when u growin ur fro so dont even sweat that s**t just keep growin it and tell her is she wit u fo u or yo hair?  

JayMillz_HellHound
Crew

MOB CITY -SHAQ-
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:34 pm
JayMillz_WJK_DON
ima let u in ona secret shaq girls keep friends around to show off when they do s**t like that. all u gotta do is find out who she bringin cuz her friends is gonna c**k block every chance they get. so u need a couple yo homeboys to distract them whileu do yo thing. that way yall get yall alone time and she can bring her friends
now bout the fro
every ***** gonna go through that ugly phase when u growin ur fro so dont even sweat that s**t just keep growin it and tell her is she wit u fo u or yo hair?

I TRY THAT IT DON'T WORK.... HER FIRENDS CONSIDER MY CREW PLAYERS OR NO GUD NIKKAS THT WOULD BREAK THERE HEARTS......

BUT I THINK I GOTTA ON TOO DA NEXT GIRL CUZZ DIS s**t AIN'T WORKING OUT.....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:36 pm
xX_Fr3aky
Personally I Lyke The Waves, But Follow Ya Heart

And Thts Weird, I Would Neva Eva Bring My Friends Around Ma Bf, I Do Everything 2 Get Alone Wit Him, He Popular As ******** So His Bois Always Wit Him, But When I Randomly Makeout With Him They Go Away

U Shuld Try It

Lmao

some of her friends be giving mi tht " i wanna sex u eye" but i'm guessing they r testing me to back and snitch..  

MOB CITY -SHAQ-
Crew

MOB CITY -SHAQ-
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:40 pm
x-iArtistic
I say do whatever make you happy.. lol If you want to impress the girl then uhh... cut the hair.

Lol. My boyfriend likes long hair, but I do short hair so he can have something new to love. (:

lmao... if i wannna express da girl i gotta cut it, naw i don't really like plzing ppl .. thts just not me.
but i had waves for a long time but imma grow afro just for now....

lol.... word i like when girls r different from others but i don't mean in a weird way lol......

i really don't care but kinda hair style u got , what makes u feel gud mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:16 pm
she testin yu lmaoooo  

iTennou

Vice Captain

MOB CITY -SHAQ-
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:06 pm
lol... prolly is...
but imma tell her a** off  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:18 pm
Shaquille -DE-
lol... prolly is...
but imma tell her a** off
OOOOOOOOOOOOO  

iTennou

Vice Captain

JayMillz_HellHound
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:07 pm
Shaquille -DE-
JayMillz_WJK_DON
now bout the fro

I TRY THAT IT DON'T WORK.... HER FIRENDS CONSIDER MY CREW PLAYERS OR NO GUD NIKKAS THT WOULD BREAK THERE HEARTS......

iight then wat u gonna need is some duct tape
and a empty building........naw im jp s**t u ******** then cuz i keep at least one homeboy who distracts the homegirls while i do my s**t  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:37 pm
HE GOTT ***** HAIR LHH I GOT STR8 HAIR  

BadAsz Tuqq
Crew

LoViNg Ya LoTs
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:08 am
JayMillz_WJK_DON
Shaquille -DE-
JayMillz_WJK_DON
now bout the fro

iight then wat u gonna need is some duct tape
and a empty building........naw im jp s**t u ******** then cuz i keep at least one homeboy who distracts the homegirls while i do my s**t

Lol mi friend stormie tried to do that with my bestie mary it was funny as hell  
→AβOV€•β€AUTiFUL • β€YOND • Ѕ€XY ™←

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff