Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fetal Containment Field
Fetus Fridge Version 2.0 (chat thread) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S. Shark

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:50 am
I -hope- this is not to spammy to survive, and if it is, I'm sorry, but since the only real chat thread this guild has ever had died a while back (Sensedog's fridge. xD ) I'm making a new one. It's also because the guild is kind of sloooooooow. And stuff. Yes, it's a ploy to prod regulars back into posting. Meh.

- WARNING. THE FOLLOWING THREAD MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL AUDIENCES. PARENTAL GUIDANCE SUGGESTED. PG-13. CONTAINS GRAPHIC EXPLICIT PRO-CHOICENESS NOT SUITABLE FOR ALL AUDIENCES. MAY CONTAIN TRACE MORBID HUMOR. -

Fetus cookie, anyone? Placenta martini?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:32 am
Only if you spice it with apple. I love appletinis.

So today I need to go out and get more asspatches. Cause a mostly infertile Neth is a happy Neth. My mom in law is covering them so that we, in her words, don't have to worry about things like that while the manperson is in college and I have no health care. Better than the pill, since pills are easily forgotten around me.  

Nethilia

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S. Shark

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:05 pm
Oh, fine. *spices it with apple*

My mom tried those once. She said they sucked and didn't stay on. But she doesn't have to worry about that anymore, 'cause there ain't no way her OR my dad are having any more children. A vascetomy + desperately needed hysterectomy due to having a tumor the size of a grapefruit = NO MORE CHILDREN. She may, however, have kids. She likes goats. =D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:44 pm
sybex Shark
Oh, fine. *spices it with apple*

My mom tried those once. She said they sucked and didn't stay on. But she doesn't have to worry about that anymore, 'cause there ain't no way her OR my dad are having any more children. A vascetomy + desperately needed hysterectomy due to having a tumor the size of a grapefruit = NO MORE CHILDREN. She may, however, have kids. She likes goats. =D

Yay, apple! *sip*

Mine have stayed on well, even in the pool. The only thing I have to watch out for is hot baths, which makes it peel and Neth panic.

I plan on using my fertility once we can afford it, in about 3 or so years once then manperson has walked stage and gotten a job that means I can stay home with Kami and/or Bobo full time. Yeah, I already have nicknames for my not yet squeesed out sproggies.  

Nethilia

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

[Ernie]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:03 pm
I just realized that I have thirteen more days of break.

Meaning I'm procrastinating my Lit essay. =D

*munches cinnamin-sugar fetus cookie*

And am I the only high schooler that doesn't have finals until mid-January? Practically every person my age I've talked to has been telling me about how they had finals the week before Christmas/Hannukah (sp?)/Yule/holiday break.

*EDIT:* My mom doesn't take any form of hormonal birth control that I know of. I wouldn't mind some, but given that I have no real excuse to take it, I can't.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:20 pm
[Ernie]

And am I the only high schooler that doesn't have finals until mid-January? Practically every person my age I've talked to has been telling me about how they had finals the week before Christmas/Hannukah (sp?)/Yule/holiday break.

*EDIT:* My mom doesn't take any form of hormonal birth control that I know of. I wouldn't mind some, but given that I have no real excuse to take it, I can't.

I don't think this thread has a topic.

I have no finals. Then again, I'm done with school forevers. In High school, I had a wonky schedule my first year where I had finals right after the start of the year, but then they put us on block scheduling and then they were always before break. I liked block scheduling.  

Nethilia

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

[Ernie]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:27 pm
Nethilia
[Ernie]

I have no finals. Then again, I'm done with school forevers. In High school, I had a wonky schedule my first year where I had finals right after the start of the year, but then they put us on block scheduling and then they were always before break. I liked block scheduling.

I have block scheduling. I like it too; more time in class to do homework and two days to do homework.

When did you start the school year? We start at the end of August, so that may be why our semester ends a couple weeks after we get back from break.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:40 pm
Ive only got finals in Spanish and French. n_n And they're in mid-January too, I think.  

pidgezero_one

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Nethilia

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:41 pm
[Ernie]
Nethilia
[Ernie]

I have block scheduling. I like it too; more time in class to do homework and two days to do homework.

When did you start the school year? We start at the end of August, so that may be why our semester ends a couple weeks after we get back from break.

When I was really young, September to June. It slowly shifted and by the start of 6th Grade, I was never in class in June (my last time having class in June was 5th grade). By the time I graduated high school, I started mid to late August and was out by late May--before Memorial Day, even.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:57 pm
pidgezero_one
Ive only got finals in Spanish and French. n_n And they're in mid-January too, I think.

I know I have one in Law, a project that counts as a final in Speech, a Spanish final...I think that's it. But I've got it easy. My former classmates over at the big high school get finals in everything (that's seven classes), and a lot on the finals. >D Applying at a small, alternative school was one of my best decisions ever.  

[Ernie]

Trite~Elegy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:00 pm
wow, today I think may be the first day that I've actually woken up BEFORE 4 pm
damn nocturnal-ness biggrin

birth control patches? sound nifty, though they'd fall off me (most likely) and I'd be paranoid for god knows how long.
also quite deja - vue thing. do to this morning when my mom opened her pills she just got from riteaid and well - being her, she tryed to punch out one and 4 flew across the kitchen, which my dog ate gonk
then as she tried to make the dog puke she swore herself that shes' getting those "SADDLE BAG TAPEYS!" talk2hand
I'd like to try those Nuva ring thingehs before I go after the patch idea.

what would really be useful is a pad that dosent scrunch up or a tampon that can stay in for....hmm 12 hours?
yes trite bleed threw another pair of pants today, I did it on thursday too. ticked me right off.
Im just going to start wearing depends or something.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have my finals ...hmm last week of january. which saddly I have to take all (my school has this thing - that if you miss less then 4 days for the semester before mid terms /finals. you dont have to take like 4 of them.
trite here missed 5 days because people find it so funny at school to hug & kiss trite when they're sick. stare
score: sick people = 6, Trite = 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fridge o' fetuses.
sounds like something you'd find at your local super market. <3
I'd rather have a stock freezer of fetuses.
[Word of caution] those long freezer things people often have in their basements or garages' - Dont try hiding in them STUPID STUPID idea.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:00 pm
[Ernie]
pidgezero_one

I know I have one in Law, a project that counts as a final in Speech, a Spanish final...I think that's it. But I've got it easy. My former classmates over at the big high school get finals in everything (that's seven classes), and a lot on the finals. >D Applying at a small, alternative school was one of my best decisions ever.
O_O Im just glad we only have 4 subjects per semester... Since I have art every semester in high school, and it never has a scheduled exam, we only really have 3 (maximum) big tests to prepare for sweatdrop  

pidgezero_one

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

[Ernie]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:17 pm
pidgezero_one
[Ernie]
pidgezero_one

O_O Im just glad we only have 4 subjects per semester... Since I have art every semester in high school, and it never has a scheduled exam, we only really have 3 (maximum) big tests to prepare for sweatdrop

I have six, plus forum, which is kind of like homeroom/advisory. >____>;; Only we stay in the same forum for all of high school unless we decide to switch out, and there are kids from all grades in each forum, and we get to miss days of school on Forum Friday every semester to go do fun stuff with our forum. surprised Yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:25 pm
*does the happy dance* Rei had finals before winter break. During that time, I averaged about 2 hours of sleep per 24 hours, and sometimes less, and broke her record of 52 hours of nonsleep to over 70. That said, Rei hated finals like a b***h.

So now, to make up for all the sleep I missed, I don't wake up before 10 o'clock anymore, and spend mornings in bed. heart  

Reinna Astarel

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:54 pm
I had Moc Finals in January last year and then actual finals in May. Not fun. Horray for graduating 2005!!

I am currently not on birthcontrol cause a) im not engaging in any sexual activity. b) there is absolutely nothing i can do every day. c) the only kind of birth control the damn gynos are ever willing to give me is pills gonk although last time she did say shed let me try "The Ring" eek which just doesnt sound right to meh.

So Patches work for you, Neth? I heard they dont stick and they make some people break out in all sorts of skindiseases. But that might just be my informations.  
Fetal Containment Field

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff