Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
FAMILY STORIES! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greenzally

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:51 pm
Right, the basic idea here, is to post the storyline about your favourite family.. tell us the juicy scandals we try so hard to hide..
(also put down some backround info about the family:

(copy and paste the following and fill out)

Family name:
Family members:
Background info:
Extras:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:59 pm
Family name: Spencer
Family members:
Sam; Shaun; Andreas; Patrick; Gemma
Background info:

Sam and Shaun were highschool sweetarts.. I used the teen woohoo mod to get sam pregnant, and they had dear Andreas. Sams household was now too crowded, so she moved into her own house with Andreas and Shaun. She fell
pregnant again..still a teenager, and ahd dearest patrick..lol

Shauns mother, very unimpressed..doesnt talk 2 her dear son..
(shaun happens to be one of five boys in a family, 2nd oldest)
Sam and Shaun became adults, and got married on the day of their daughter, Gemma,'s birth.

Andreas and Pat are both now teenagers, Gemma a toddler.
Andreas goes through girlfriends at an alarming rate..(a new one everyday)He brings home "girl" friends from school..and pat gets the leftovers lol...hes happy tho..
Unlike Andreas who had numerous girls arriving at the house at night, kicking over the dustbin and leaving paper bags on fire outside the front door gonk good heavens..

Extras: The family (since the beginning of it all) has lived in 5 different houses..long story..poor people.  

Greenzally

Lady Vina

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:01 pm
Family name: Slith
Family members: Brittany, John, Heather, Ben, Laura, Isaac, Patrick, a bunch of other kids that I don't remember. Brittany and John had 10 kids
Background info: I made it as sort of a challenge. Like a 50's thing where the all the dad did was work and the mom stayed home and had a bunch of babies. Everyone in the family had to do it. It was like taboo to not do it exactly like that too.
Extras: It sounds boring but once you start getting it into your mind its fun to make kids that don't follow the family's traditions. My favorite sim was one of the kids that went her own way. She became a reknowned painter and I liked her so much I ended up making her daughter bring her back after she died of old age.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:06 pm
i_love_it
Family name: Slith
Family members: Brittany, John, Heather, Ben, Laura, Isaac, Patrick, a bunch of other kids that I don't remember. Brittany and John had 10 kids
Background info: I made it as sort of a challenge. Like a 50's thing where the all the dad did was work and the mom stayed home and had a bunch of babies. Everyone in the family had to do it. It was like taboo to not do it exactly like that too.
Extras: It sounds boring but once you start getting it into your mind its fun to make kids that don't follow the family's traditions. My favorite sim was one of the kids that went her own way. She became a reknowned painter and I liked her so much I ended up making her daughter bring her back after she died of old age.

ooh sounds interesting  

Greenzally

smilylady

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:24 pm
those both are really good biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:35 pm
Family name: Dawsom
Family members: Greta, Charles(? I forgot his name), Ruby, Samuel
Background info: The tragic story of a young girl who's parents leave her and her brother with their grandparents. They give her no reason, and the poor girl wonders if they will ever return home. A wonderful, heartfelt sory coming soom to thesim2.com
Extras: Yes... I'm making an album of it and will be putting it up on the sims2.com Hopefully it will get a good reviews as my Veronica story did.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:43 pm
Family name: Halliwell
Family members: Wyatt, Chris & Bianca.

Background info:
They are the new generation of witches that I used to experiments with weird onjects that I downloads. Plus, with the Vampire Hunter hack, I made them hunt and kill Grant Vampires and cure townie vampires. Quite cool actually.

Extras:
They are based on the Charmed tv series. Wyatt & Chris are sons of Piper in Charmed. But now I get to make them an adult and they really looks good!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:03 pm
OOOH! Had some interesting new developments...

Sam is quite a lot older than shaun (they were the same age when they had the kids but because i played in sams hoiusehold more...she aged XD)
Sam decided that she needed someone the same age as her in her life, someone that understanded her better. She called in a date, an exterminator man. Her husband caught her. poor poor shaun.
Patrick was extremely upset with dear mother..

Shaun decided to move out, and he took Patrick with him, as well as andreas, because he was closer to his father than sam.

Sam's now been left alone In this HUGE house, just her and dear, innocent Gemma, whose still only a toddler. She will now be raised alone by her mother.. crying  

Greenzally

late night show

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:50 am
Family name: Monroe
Family members: Dan, Kara (parents), Orlando, Cooper (teens), Evan (kid), and Alden (baby)
Background info: The family was extremely happy. They had two childen and a toddeler (o, c, e) But, then, Kara decided that she wanted a baby.
Extras: In several days, she woo-hoo with Daniel and became pregent with Alden. That same day, Dan was cooking a meal and started a huge fire. I had forgotten to put in a fire alarm, so I went to neighborhood and moved them. At their new home, they had a huge party. I was controlling Kara, who, by the way, was half-dead and going insane. I accidentally clicked on the wrong person to kiss, and a bunch of people were teasing her. She started crying and getting really angry. This time, her now-teenaged son, Orlando, was cooking a meal for the people. he started another fire, and the family moved out. They stayed in the new house for about two sim days, and then, Alden was born. Kara, of course, had gone completely insane. I think that I'm going to go play with the family right now...

Ah, I'm so mean....  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:16 pm
Family name: Pleasant
Family members: Daniel, Mary-sue, Angela, Lillith, and Kaylynn
Background info: Daniel moved in Kaylynn and got her pregnant. (all of which happened while Mary-sue was at work)
Extras: Mary-sue had become best friends with Kaylynn, not knowing that Kaylynn was pregnant with Daniel's baby. Poor woman. When the first baby bump came, Kaylynn got furious at Daniel for kissing Mary-sue, trying to show her that she was still his. (I'm kinda making this like a soap opera) Kaylynn still loved Daniel, and the fury was washed out.
On the second baby bump, Lillith ran away after being caught sneaking out. Kaylynn, who was sleeping, didn't hate Lillith, but Lillith ran away anyway.
When Kaylynn went into labour, Daniel died of fright (or hunger, which ever is more dramatic).
Kaylynn was devistated. After the baby was delivered, she fell to the ground, insane. Mary-sue looked at the baby, and knew she couldn't know her (the baby) mother was insane. Mary-sue named the baby Danyel, after her father, and raised it.
When Danyel was an adult, Kaylynn was gone. The elderly woman died after being electracuted. Mary-sue was sick with a cold. Danyel was still living at home, in love with Drake (a CAS sim) Bowers.
That night, Mary-sue saw Angela and Danyel.
"Danny," (that's what they called her) "I'm not your mother. Kaylynn was," admitted Mary-sue. Danyel sobbed as Grim came to claim Mary-sue.

And as every sad story must end, this one ends with... A SMUSTLE!!! whee  

Sytomai

kara_neko

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:40 pm
Family name: Knowles

Family members: just kanisha [professional party guest] (im hoping to get her pregnant soon so she can use up someof those vacation days :J)

Background info: she purchased a small lot in pleasantview, low grade furniture, a meager Slacker job, and quite inappropriate clothing. she was very sloppy and needed to earn her way through a good life. she is a romance sim, so she slept &slept with many sims, male &female. well, kanisha grew up, her hairstyle and clothes began to fit her age, she was excelling at work, getting more sims to romance with, and she got better appliances &house decor. currently kanisha is getting sickof her current job, and is ready to take on the task of having a child with a steady husband [meaning she NEEDS to let off her other loves].

Extras: im thinking about kanisha trying for a baby &having an unknown father...yesyes brilliant. &her loves have already known she has cheated on her, heck, someof them STILL hold grudges and knock over her garbage can! xD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:36 pm
Family name: Matthews and Gordon ((two separate families))

Family members: ((Matthews)) Leon, Christine. ((Gordon)) Frank, Linda, Randy, Melissa.

Background info: Two families that are next door neighbors. Gordon and Matthews. The Gordons are a wealthy family with a father who works hours as a doctor, and an unsatisfied wife with 2 bratty children. The Matthews are just two roomates who love to party and are currently having a relationship.

Extras: Since Leon thinks he can charm any woman and Linda being so love-hungry, the two are secretly having an affair behind their lover's back.  

Ferrari_Carr

Black Majic828

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:55 pm
Family name: Smith
Family members: Johnny, Kristen, Kaitlin, Aaron, and Nelly
Background info: Johnny grew into adulthood and moved out of his old home in Strangetown. He met and married Singles' girl Kirsten, and they had two children, Kaitlin and Aaron together. When Aaron was a newborn and Johnny was at work, Kirsten secretly had an affair with a female lover (who I can't rmemeber the name of, a custom sim). At work Johnny hooked up with old high school sweetheart Ophelia, now an adult and moved out of Olive's creepy haunted house. They started having an affair while Kristen was pregnant with Nelly. Ophelia moved out of her house and into a new one, and during that move Johnny thought it would be okay to have the affair in the house. So while Kristen was taking a shower, Johnny rode Ophelia out on a double bed set up on the lawn. Furious, Kristen divorced him, and kept all three kids.
Extras: Johnny moved in with Ophelia shortly after the divorce and married her. Ophelia is currently pregnant with their first child, and Johnny occasionally sees his kids, but never Kristen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:50 pm
Family name: Gertenvalsh
Family members: Emma, Logan, Marge, Luna, adopted kid and Marge Legacy (Logan's mother)
Background info: They are the first generation and Logan is the bodybuilder dad and he poses for alot of things and that's their main income cool
Extras: an adopted kid is on the way  

Zwiebelsaft!

NekoKisaka

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:52 pm
interesting family stories  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items