Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply Random Chatter and fun~
OBJECTION! - (Random bump / art thread) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OBJECTION!
  HOLD IT!
  TAKE THAT!
  EUREKA!
  I Object!
View Results

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:33 pm
User Image

Ha ha! So I tried my hand at drawing my avi in the famous OBJECTION! Pose... how does it look? I used Mia Fey as the base for the pose yet... it *STILL* looks like Phoenix to me! (Guess that's further proof that Mia and Phoenix were made to look similar to show how much of an impact Mia had on Phoenix!)

EDIT: Seeing as there is interest in these avatars I'm going to do a Guild Special;

- Your first 'OBJECTION-ified' character will be FREE!
- You are welcome to tip me~!
- All 'OBJECTION-ified' characters after the initial free one may require payment!
- These may take me some time to do; my artistic inspiration comes and goes~!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:50 pm

User Image
After your first Objection Avatar, we will have to agree a price for you to pay for any additional avatars! 3nodding PM me for details!

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:51 pm
User Image

List of customers

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Selvendor
Edgeworth_Maso
Kyra Leblanc
Jareno789
The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja
iAmburr-Cosplayer
Soren WiIder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:17 am
I'd go for one, but I'm afraid I have no idea of what people consider reasonable prices for art on Gaia these days. I'd say around 5k, but then I am a poor person and much more would be kinda steep. Especially as I'm saving up for something right now sweatdrop

If we're talking art, here are some doodles of Edgey and Phoenix~ (not yaoi. I can't draw decent couples xd )
Apologies for poor quality. It's quicker for me to photo them than to scan them.
Edgey and Feenie with fail yaoi on the side which you can't really see
More doodles
Edgey
Trucy (referenced the pose)

So hey~

If we're talking art prices, may I ask how much you guys would pay for avvie art a little like this?
Example 1
Example 2

If I was actually selling them, I'd scan them for better quality rolleyes  

Selvendor

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:45 pm
User Image
How much would it take to put this in Objection Form?
Pointing finger and all?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:59 pm
Selvendor
I'd go for one, but I'm afraid I have no idea of what people consider reasonable prices for art on Gaia these days. I'd say around 5k, but then I am a poor person and much more would be kinda steep. Especially as I'm saving up for something right now sweatdrop

If we're talking art, here are some doodles of Edgey and Phoenix~ (not yaoi. I can't draw decent couples xd )
Apologies for poor quality. It's quicker for me to photo them than to scan them.
Edgey and Feenie with fail yaoi on the side which you can't really see
More doodles
Edgey
Trucy (referenced the pose)

So hey~

If we're talking art prices, may I ask how much you guys would pay for avvie art a little like this?
Example 1
Example 2

If I was actually selling them, I'd scan them for better quality rolleyes

>w< Your art is really cute!! If you can find a way to photograph it clearly or scan it in to a computer I'm sure you could charge a reasonable amount!! heart LOL @ Edge-Feen! <3  

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:00 pm
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
User Image
How much would it take to put this in Objection Form?
Pointing finger and all?

surprised I'm happy to do them for free for Guild Members, if you wanna tip me then I'm cool with that but it's no problem 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:41 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

[img]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c196/JiangRyudo/Hobojectioncopy.png[/img]
[img]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c196/JiangRyudo/Hobojection-lq.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c196/JiangRyudo/Hobojection-flipped.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c196/JiangRyudo/Hobojection-LQ-flipped.jpg[/img]

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:24 am
User Image

OBUMPTION!
[ / lame ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:07 am
Jiang Ryudo

>w< Your art is really cute!! If you can find a way to photograph it clearly or scan it in to a computer I'm sure you could charge a reasonable amount!! heart LOL @ Edge-Feen! <3

D'awww, thank you! whee

I was only photographing them because it's quicker than scanning and I'm lazy xd I shall scan them next time~

A-and... If you're doing the Objection poses for free, may I request one of my current avvie? biggrin I shall tip you as well because they're awesome~

Or, if you'd prefer, I could draw you something in return? 3nodding  

Selvendor

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:23 pm
Selvendor
Jiang Ryudo

D'awww, thank you! whee

I was only photographing them because it's quicker than scanning and I'm lazy xd I shall scan them next time~

A-and... If you're doing the Objection poses for free, may I request one of my current avvie? biggrin I shall tip you as well because they're awesome~

Or, if you'd prefer, I could draw you something in return? 3nodding

User Image

>w< Yus your art deserves the scanner, but I know what you mean! My scanner is an ancient piece of poop that scans one line per minute... gonk faaail!

3nodding Yus I'd be happy to draw you! It might take me a little while as I get periods of drawing inspiration (Tho I'm sure Hobo can attest to the fact that sometimes it happens quicker than I expect! rofl )

surprised Oooh! If you'd like to draw me then I'd love pictures of my chinese inspired avi (I'll post up a pic of it in a sec!) T'is my fave! 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:29 pm
Heh, I'm the same~ It's hard to draw on demand!

I can't wait to see what you come up with whee

Chinese-style, eh? I've never really drawn anything Chinese-inspired before. It'll be fun! <3  

Selvendor

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:30 pm
Selvendor
Heh, I'm the same~ It's hard to draw on demand!

I can't wait to see what you come up with whee

Chinese-style, eh? I've never really drawn anything Chinese-inspired before. It'll be fun! <3

User Image

Luckily for me I've got a day off work tomorrow so I can probably sit around playin' games and doodling so it should be cool 3nodding
whee A challenge can be fun, but don't worry too much just do your best and feel free to leave bits out if they're a pain! (I'm always doing that... bad habit of mine!)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:32 pm
User Image

Here it is! Don't worry about the objection bubble tho! 3nodding  

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

Random Chatter and fun~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items