Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Do you ever believe in this??? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gun and Rose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:12 pm
do u ever believe that human in first evo. are made of monkey, baboon, or something like that? IM 100% NOT BELIEVE IT!! this is just what Darwin say... Well human never made of baboon, monkey etc... so how's u guys?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:23 pm
*laughs*

me neither... i don't believe in that "evolution theory".

i believe in what the holy Qur'an says... about Adam alaihis salam.
Adam was the first man and Prophet of Allah. Quran tells us that Adam was created from dust (Imran, 3:5 cool . He was created and was granted inspiration (Hijr, 1:2 cool . He was created to rule on earth (Baqara, 2:30). Quran says that after creation of Adam, Allah said to the Angels: I am going to place a ruler in the earth. They said: Will Thou place in it such as would make mischief in it and shed blood? And we celebrate Thy Praise and extol Thy Holiness, He said: surely I know what you know not.  

Maximum Lantis

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:31 am
Allah did alot of things, You can't say with 100% exactly how he did it.

If Allah created a big bang, or made it in a second. And we can't know if evolution exists.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:36 am
The_Pathan
Allah did alot of things, You can't say with 100% exactly how he did it.

If Allah created a big bang, or made it in a second. And we can't know if evolution exists.

For once I agree with Pathan on the matter.

And to set the record straight, the theory of evolution never states we evolved from monkeys, it states Humans and Monkeys most likely have a common Prim-ape ancestor, this is a theory that is backed up so much "Solid" evidence both Genetically, from the Fossil record, and from the examination of our DNA, that to simply deny it because you don't like the sound of it, is nothing more than massive Ignorance.

Ignorance is not a desirable quality in a Muslim

The only problem the theory faces, is not that we have "Without a Shadow of a doubt" proved that Micro-Evolution takes place(almost daily) we need to provide the tangible link to Macro-Evolution.  

Haha Coffee

Conservative Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:57 pm
well, afterall a human is more common with a pig than a monkey (it's proved)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:20 pm
hmm, i go both ways. I don't deny what's in the Quran and i also dont deny what's said in science.
Im kinda accepting on both of these theories.
Though if you ask me which ones right, i wouldn't be able to pick. lol! No valid argument here xD  

Talented Azz

Questionable Seeker

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:43 am
I think the big bang is stupid anyways.

there was nothing, and suddenly some explosion made everything.

the teory is possible, but it's like 0,00000000000000000000001% for it to be true.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:25 pm
The_Pathan
I think the big bang is stupid anyways.

there was nothing, and suddenly some explosion made everything.

the teory is possible, but it's like 0,00000000000000000000001% for it to be true.

Actually the Big Bang theory does not state that, tha'ts a common misconception.

The Big Bang theory stipulates that at a point in time roughly 13.7 billion years Ago,there was a singularity point of almost infinitely dense matter, which suffered an internal reaction then expanded exponentially, and has continued to do so.

The Theory never claims how this Singularity came into existence, and we have since proved using Red-Shift and other methods, that the universe has a tangible beginning.

So the theory is in fact more likely 95% true  

Haha Coffee

Conservative Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200

CakeColour

Dapper Connoisseur

17,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:44 pm
I dont know realy sad  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:09 pm
Ya know what I really don't know In my Science class we are learning about evolution but when I told my teacher that Adam and Eve (Peace be upon them) created the world she just called my mom and I got kicked out. But I really don't know both are believable and at the same time not so belivable.  

Giga Hand

Hamora Hime

2,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:15 pm
Darwin's a psycho. There's that.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:36 am
Darwin's psycho? Not really, it's just that people can be very closed minded. so people ban teachings about Darwin, and say that evolution is against religion.

The same with those Amish people in America. They don't use cars, they say it is not wroten in the bible.

But if You think again, it may be possible that evolution happends.

It's proved that people once used to be much smaller than us.

How You think the baby inside the stomach, evolves to a grown up child?

Allah probably made evolution to do his work. Cause who knows exactly, how Allah did it? How Allah made the world? It is unknown, and therefore a lot of things is possible.

Maybe big bang too, buti dont think  

The_Pathan
Captain

Voldemort point two

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:43 am
The_Pathan

the teory is possible

Yeah, universes create themselves all the time. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:32 am
Voldemort point two
The_Pathan

the teory is possible

No, Allah created it, but the big bang is just a method wink

And You cannot say which method Allah used 3nodding But You can use ur mind and think what is right what is wrong.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Haha Coffee

Conservative Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:37 am
Voldemort point two
The_Pathan

the teory is possible

Oh come now, you of all people should realise that the Big Bang theory does not pertain to answer how the singularity came about.
It only seeks to explain what happened after the initial singularity expansion.  
Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff