Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Recycle Bin
The easter giveaway![OPEN!] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:51 pm
The easter giveaway!
Oh the old times of hunting the eggs and eating the chocolate~ Mmm, I still remember mistaking something for a chocolate egg....and a mushroom for a baseball. Oh the memories of easter! Sitting by the table connected to the wall[Low shelf] on as tool pretending to drink a beer and eat a giant easter bunny while protecting candy from little cousin! Oh the beautiful memories of dad stuffing a chocolate rabbit's ear in his mouth in whole! Oh he needed a drink defintly after finding out it had cherries haha. I decided to get into the easter spirit. I shall be donating quite alot this lovely easter to many wandering peeps! Look below for how to get donated too and who I have donated too already. wink Now grab your beers(cough)Ment pepsi, mountain dew ect(cough) and chocolate bunnies! It's time to fill up your baskets with chocolate gold!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:52 pm
List of people I have donated too! And how much!

Hanchi-Chan::Mood bubble[9k]
PandaGrr::6k
cookiesncream93::10k
John Reese:: 2k

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:00 pm
How to get donated too!

"How do I get donated to by you?"
A: Simple! Post one of your funniest memories of past easter times!
Example: I woke up one morning and was sick for a couple weeks, my family couldn't eat much and was sad that our beautiful house would be destroyed soon. I woke up with dried tears and found a surprise by the door into the dark hallway, it was a beautiful brown basket with pink ribbon around it and a stuffed bunny with blue bow! I grabbed it and ran out of the room into the wall...it was dark.....and ran up stairs past 3 other rooms and found a splendid easter holiday in the living room!

"Why funny? What happens if we make a sad one?"
A: Make a sad one, I don't care. I've been through more tough times in 14 years, I know how you feel. I want funny ones to make the sad people happy!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:02 pm
Funny stories I love to re-read!

Maxia
When I was younger, and my brothers still lived at home, my mom would hide jellybeans all over the lower level of our house.
Easter morning after church (which I was reluctant to go to, because by dammit, it was Sunday! I wanted sleep from my wild and crazy saturday nights!), we'd have the jellybean hunt.
Every year when we think we've found them all, chances were we didn't. But, chances were equally likely that we found jellybeans from previous years.
I bet even now, as I type this, there is a jellybean that has been placed in some forsaken corner, forgotten for years, growing ever more stale... (my nephews now do the hunt, so mom has an excuse to hide jellybeans again.)

It was usually a sign of neglect of a jellybean when we could form a little pile of of dust next to it by cleaning it.
Hanchi-Chan
When we were younger, my sister had the brilliant idea of gorging herself silly in the early hours of the morning with easter-bunny chocolately goodness, only to throw up mere hours later, belly-ache and all.

Another time, she vowed to keep the chocolate for an entire year before she ate it. So easter eggs and chocolate bunnies sat in the cupboard for an entire year. The next easter she opened them. To her dismay, the chocolate had actually become patchy (it had white patches all over it) and dispite the fact chocolate doesn't go off, it tasted horrible. =D

I had the sense to eat at a reasonable pace and within the few weeks after easter. XD

PandaGrr
When I was about four, mum got me to sleep in the living room, in a little pop-up tent. I'd been sad, I don't remember why, but I did as I was told and slept in that damn tent.
When I woke up, I was surrounded by a ring of chocolate eggs, and when I got out of my little tent, I found an easter egg hunt clue waiting for me!
I wasn't sad any more. ^^

cookiesncream93
hmm... My most memorable easter was probably when I was 8.

Most easters my dad would take my younger sister and me to the field where the military base held easter egg hunts. Inside the eggs were little tickets that had pize numbers. Well, for the past few years my sister always got lucky and won a HUGE doll. So, that year I switched all our eggs when she wasn't looking. When we openned our eggs it turned out I would've been lucky! :C So, my little sister went home with another HUGE doll.

Nainai Kagoyuchi
One time I was suppose to help my aunt/uncle and parents be the "easter bunny" for my cousins. We were planting eggs while they were still searching.

IT WAS REALLY CRAZY. We were running into each other and trying to whisper and stuff. My cousins ran into us at one point and we were just like "UH YEAH YOU SHOULD LOOK OVER THERE" because we had these huge bags of eggs we were trying to hide from them so they could find them! xD

Almost got found out lol.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:03 pm
OPEN!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:19 pm
One of my funniest or at least most memorable Easter was when I was probably about 5 years old and I was really ill. I woke up one morning and realized I was overheated, so I was going to sit in the kitchen (it was the coolest spot in my old house). When I walked into the kitchen, which was connected to the dining room, I saw this adorable miniature house with a paper that said my name. I had been terribly ill for over a month and was about to fail Kindergarten (because I couldn't even make it to class! lol how embarrassing). My family couldn't afford anything really, so when I saw the house I started crying because my dad hadn't been able to get me really anything for my birthday (which is a few weeks before Easter....actually...today is. xD) My dad was behind the corner watching me as I walked up and petted the house. He went back to bed as I sat at the table and just looked at each room.

I was always ill when I was little. *shrugs* That's my most memorable....my dad gave up a lot for my siblings and myself.

xBriar_Rose

Aekea Mystic

20,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Blitzkraig

Dapper Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:44 pm
      My most memorable Easter moment would probably be the Easter Egg hunts we used to do when I was little. My whole family would usually gather together during Easter Sunday at my Grandma's house. The adults would hide the eggs in the garden while my cousins, me and my brothers would stay in a room inside the house. After the eggs were hidden we would run wild trying to find the little suckers. Inside the eggs were prizes like candy, chocolate and toys! I really like that game because I always won a lot of stuff XD That was a lot of fun searching for eggs in my grandmother's garden, but today we don't have that anymore because we've all grown up. Other family members moved away and some made conflicts with others. That was one of the fond memories I had when I was young. Oh how I wish that that feeling of happiness and joy would return...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:10 am
Only Easter memory I have is one many years ago. Me and my little sister were egg hunting in my mother's then boyfriend's mother's (phew) house and I ended up staring at a green egg in a bush for lord knows how long before it was found. And the house was huge so there were a lot of things to find and even more places to look.  

Immortal Nobody
Vice Captain

Maxia

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:45 am
When I was younger, and my brothers still lived at home, my mom would hide jellybeans all over the lower level of our house.
Easter morning after church (which I was reluctant to go to, because by dammit, it was Sunday! I wanted sleep from my wild and crazy saturday nights!), we'd have the jellybean hunt.
Every year when we think we've found them all, chances were we didn't. But, chances were equally likely that we found jellybeans from previous years.
I bet even now, as I type this, there is a jellybean that has been placed in some forsaken corner, forgotten for years, growing ever more stale... (my nephews now do the hunt, so mom has an excuse to hide jellybeans again.)

It was usually a sign of neglect of a jellybean when we could form a little pile of of dust next to it by cleaning it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:21 am
The one I can fairly remember was I was very young, I think 8 or something. My family decided to have an egg hunt at the park. So we hunt around with my cousins, who were there with us. We got some good hunting out of it. Of course we had fun throwing our eggs at each other since they were confetti eggs that we made. Everyone was covered in confetti. Plus, we had some sweets afterwords to enjoy the rest of the Sunday afternoon and into the evening.  

Sakura_Madison
Crew

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

Hanchi-Chan

7,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:16 am
When we were younger, my sister had the brilliant idea of gorging herself silly in the early hours of the morning with easter-bunny chocolately goodness, only to throw up mere hours later, belly-ache and all.

Another time, she vowed to keep the chocolate for an entire year before she ate it. So easter eggs and chocolate bunnies sat in the cupboard for an entire year. The next easter she opened them. To her dismay, the chocolate had actually become patchy (it had white patches all over it) and dispite the fact chocolate doesn't go off, it tasted horrible. =D

I had the sense to eat at a reasonable pace and within the few weeks after easter. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:34 am
When I was about four, mum got me to sleep in the living room, in a little pop-up tent. I'd been sad, I don't remember why, but I did as I was told and slept in that damn tent.
When I woke up, I was surrounded by a ring of chocolate eggs, and when I got out of my little tent, I found an easter egg hunt clue waiting for me!
I wasn't sad any more. ^^  

Pandafication

Rainbow Reveler

14,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Pandafication

Rainbow Reveler

14,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:22 am
Thank you. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:24 am
Np x3  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Maxia

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:47 pm
I PM'd you my thank you, but I'll do it again here. ^_^ thanks again!  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff