Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply Roleplay Forum
State Prison Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selvendor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:22 pm

What would happen if all the villains of Ace Attorney were to meet up in prison? What chaos, villainry and evil plots lurk within those walls?

DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS ROLEPLAY, IT WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR ALL GAMES. IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE MURDERERS IN ALL THE CASES, I SUGGEST THAT YOU DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER.

For this RP, please discard the fact that there exists a death penalty in the Phoenix Wright universe. Instead, please assume that all the guilty suspects are given a life sentence, and that they all end up in the same prison.

Sprites are NOT necessary, although you may use them if you wish. I just feel that not using them forces people to roleplay 'properly' xd Because I'm evil.

You may play visitors, but please only do so after taking a villain. I don't want the place filled with Phoenix and Edgeworth and Maya etc. before we have any wrongdoers for them to visit xd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:02 pm
User Image
"To think... I'm being held in detention like a dog because of that annoying prosecutor...."
*Alba looks around the prison communal area at the various inmates, looking for anyone with potential and intelligence to aid him with his plans...*
"These... idiots. None of them could help me to get my revenge..."
*Finally, having given up looking amongst the rabble, he settles down on a chair, shifting his cloak out of the way as he sits down*

((I really do love the idea of playing the bad guys! whee great idea Sel! heart ))  

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

Selvendor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:29 pm
((Thanks! whee I couldn't decide who to take, though... I always fear that I'm going to do a bad job and be wildly OOC xp
I think I shall go out on a limb and claim Matt Engarde, though 3nodding I'm not going to start until tomorrow, though.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:32 pm
Selvendor
((Thanks! whee I couldn't decide who to take, though... I always fear that I'm going to do a bad job and be wildly OOC xp
I think I shall go out on a limb and claim Matt Engarde, though 3nodding I'm not going to start until tomorrow, though.))

(( heart The nice thing about villians is they usually have more than one side and I don't mind a bit of OOC-ness, afterall we're just trying to be these characters! I have NO IDEA how an ex-ambassador might be... rofl ))  

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:33 pm
User Image"GRAH! DAT IDIOT FEENICKS WRIGHT! HE'LL GETS HIS!" User Image "Hey who are you!"
(He says approaching the old ex-ambassador.)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:37 pm
User Image
"..."
*Ambassador Alba regards the red-toned man with a glance. Then a small smile graced his lips, perhaps this person could be useful in a 'grunt-ish' sort of a way..*

"My name is Quercus Alba. You seem like an angry young man... Who has been the cause of your incarceration?"

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:42 pm
User Image"It was...
(His face turned a brighter red*if even possible* as he screamed)
User Image
"PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIXXXXXXXX
WWWWWWWWRRRRRRRIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTTT! HE'S GONNA GETS HIS!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:51 pm
User Image

"... You need to calm yourself down, my hot blooded friend..."

*Alba looked thoughtful, his fingers curling in his beard as he pondered the source of this mans rage. He had no personal grudge against a 'Phoenix Wright' however... It could be of use to him to use this new information to his advantage. He decided to take a limited interest in person before him*

"Your name is?"

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:56 pm
User Image"Name's Furio Tigre, but yous can call me The Tiger!
And whos is you Oldie?!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:17 pm
User Image

"... "

*Alba coughed slightly and decided to disregard the 'gangster-esque' title. *

"Mr Tigre, I see. My name is Quercus Alba. Do tell me... About this Phoenix Wright person. Who is he?"

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:23 pm
User Image"Well he's a goodsey two shoos! All he's ever thinkn' about is his stoopid friends!
User ImageHow'd a geezer likes you gets in here?"
(Gangster accent=annoying)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:30 pm
User Image

"I see. Another of those 'goody goody' types then.."

*Alba sneered slightly at the mention of his own trials and suffering. It conjoured up the memories of Miles Edgeworth and his annoying crew. He quickly squashed the furious feelings inside and resumed his calm, aloof pose*

"I am here because of a certain, annoying Prosecutor by the name of Miles Edgeworth... It was quite a bothersome ordeal..."

((I'd be constantly forgetting! Tigre's gangersterness is certainly unique, you're doing a great job tho! Very in character! heart ))  

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:36 pm
User Image"Whats with the funnie lookin' clothes, oldey?
User ImageYou undercover?!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:48 pm
User Image
"My clothes...? Why, this is the formal uniform of an Ambassador. I am the Ex-Ambassador of Allebahst... These clothes are all I have of those former glory days. These fine medals upon my breast are proof of my undying loyalty to my country, I have fought in many wars and obtained great status... Only to have it stolen from me..."

*For a brief moment Alba felt almost 'sad' at losing his status but there was away to make himself feel better; revenge. He would have revenge upon Miles Edgeworth and his friends, his life would be devoted to that cause!*

"As for your ridiculous question... No. I am not 'undercover' at all. I'm as much an inmate of this hell hole as you are red skinned..."

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:54 pm
User Image"Heh! An ambassador huh?
User Image
"Youse seem like a tough guy! I'm a tough guy myself! I used to be a loanshark!"

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff