Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:51 am
I know Sirius was harry's godfather, but wouldn't he have a godmother too?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:10 pm
yeah he would. of course that wouldn't have to be Sirius' wife, but I wonder who it would be? hmmm....... stare  

Kairi Black

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:16 pm
Kairi Black
yeah he would. of course that wouldn't have to be Sirius' wife, but I wonder who it would be? hmmm....... stare
Not necessarily, especially if Sirius never married.
This does raise an interesting issue, is there a chance we'll meet Harry's godmother? I'd be guessing it's another original Order of the Phoenix member, but I doubt it'd be one of the Longbottoms.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:32 am
Hmmm, i never considered that before eek good work! 3nodding

it isn't exactly necessary, but likely. I have a godmother but not a godfather *shrug*. But it is possible that it could be hiding up JK's sleeve... ninja  

*Firefly*

Dynast Metallium

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:30 am
Well, considering the fact that Sirius was James Potter's best friend, it would only make sense that Lily's best friend (whoever he was) would be Harry's godmother, wouldn't it? Then again, there's been so little storyline progress focused on Lily that I doubt Harry'll have a godmother anyway.

Quote:
I'd be guessing it's another original Order of the Phoenix member, but I doubt it'd be one of the Longbottoms.

What about Andromeda Black? She seems to fit the part.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:31 am
hmm...Harry's godmother...Well if it's another member of the Order then maybe it's Tonks, but I doubt it. If they aren't a member of the Order then I don't know who they could be. Maybe he doesn't have a godmother.  

covo

Supergirl126

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:47 pm
it's quite possible that Petunia is Harry's godmother, but Petunia doesn't know, or doesn't care.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:49 pm
If it had to be a member of the Order of the Pheonix, I would bet it's either Mcgonnagal, Molly, or Alice Longbottom  

Supergirl126

Dynast Metallium

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:00 am
covo
hmm...Harry's godmother...Well if it's another member of the Order then maybe it's Tonks, but I doubt it. If they aren't a member of the Order then I don't know who they could be. Maybe he doesn't have a godmother.

But didn't Tonks join the Order quite recently? It would be highly impossible for her to be Harry's godmother since she was still in Hogwarts during the deaths of James and Lily, wouldn't it?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:49 pm
Dynast Metallium
covo

But didn't Tonks join the Order quite recently? It would be highly impossible for her to be Harry's godmother since she was still in Hogwarts during the deaths of James and Lily, wouldn't it?
I don't know, I was just making a guess even though I knew the idea was impossible.  

covo

DaxCordite

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:18 pm
I'd say the odds are against Harry having a god-mother.

Sirius was there incase something happened to James and Lilly. He'd have had to die first for him to be replaced.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:25 pm
the squib acrooss the the street. confused  

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tilonta

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:48 am
Why, I never considered the possiblities~!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:28 pm
PanMarlon
the squib acrooss the the street. confused

rofl THE OLD LADY WITH THE CATS?!?! hehe the one who always asked Harry to go to her house for a cup of tea or something?  

Reb_love18

Umi Celes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:45 am
probably one of the school freinds of lily she was with in the flashback in the pensive in book 5. Or her own sister Petunia.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff