Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Jibba-Jabba Forum
What does your username mean? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radioactive Pineapple

6,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:16 pm
Everyone has an explanation to their username, what's yours?

I got the idea for my username when I was microwaving some pineapple, it makes my house smell nice. mrgreen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:30 am
I was looking through my dictionary trying to find a cool name that meant something. When I saw Aerobe I was instantly smitten.

Aerobe is not only unique but it means something.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Aerobe

Aerobe
Captain

Ryeder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:58 am
Well, I'm a huge writer, with short stories to novellas, and I have this Character named Tora Ryder, so I wanted to use that name, but I think I made a Gaia before and totally forgot about it... And my bright mind didn't think to send it to my email. So, I did the next best thing. Ryeder. ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:21 pm
I originally wanted to be named after an anime character I loved at the time; "Nene" from Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 ( lol old anime ). I named myself "nainai" because I was spelling phonetically instead of looking it up. FAIL.

Kagoyuchi I just picked a Japanese last name I liked lol. I think about changing my name a LOT, but then I think I'd regret it.  

Nainai Kagoyuchi
Crew

Shy Regular

14,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100

Lise Illumincroix

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:01 pm
Uh, I just made up a name for a character and that ended up being my username sweatdrop No idea what it means.Wanted to make her sound like she was on the "good/light" side. The character is a fallen elven angel.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:25 pm
My nickname is Panda, and I like saying 'Grr'.
I wish I had a more interesting story.
-sadface-  

Pandafication

Rainbow Reveler

14,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

The Lady Anarchy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:13 pm
Um, well, I LOVE fire, and all of my fav characters are called arson, and it totally should be a sin, soooo.....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:26 pm
i so love sailor moon and i am totally into bunny (usagi) and even my character seems to be a little like her totally clumsy and often crying XD and so i choose bunnylein (lein is a form in german) so i know no one will have that username

beside this i am a bunny in the chinese horoskope XD  

bunnylein

Dangerous Hunter

9,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Immortal Nobody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:35 am
You're asking me to remember motivations from three years ago? gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:00 am
Captain Violet has two meanings that kind of tie in together.

It is actually a persona of me. A character I made up for my inner..insanity. It is a psychotic 'pirate' if you will dressed up in purple clothing. Only her hat is a top hat, not a pirate hat. Her

It also shows my complete love for purple. Captain Purple sounded weird so I chose a shade of purple that sounded better.  

Zombified Creeper

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:17 am
Hmmm, well mine is from me being a little younger/shorter then my grade yet older and mint is from a anime show called Tokyo mew mew, i love the blue bird girl[mint] xD and chan is japanese for girl Little Mintchan[girl]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:34 am
Mine is simple really.

Razzly was my favorite video game character from when I was 11 to 14 (when I joined Gaia)

The Star is because Razzly was already taken, and she has a special attack called "Raz-Star"

Yeah, my username is solely from Chrono Cross.

@Immortal Nobody.. Does it have anything to do with Axel? rofl

Razzly Star

Wheezing Contributor

Feisty Monster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:12 am
Ha ha! Inside joke ^____^ My friend was spending the night and we going to sleep on the futon in the living room after watching Monsters Inc.. Just as we're snuggling under the blankets my cat starts having a spaz attack under the futon. The cat stopped for a moment then started again and I slowly peeked my head outta the covers and whispered "Thats a feisty monster" A moment passed when we both stared at each other looking horrified then we burst out laughing then got up and ate some more Pixi Stix and prank called people

^_____^ Good times, gooooooood times...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:21 am
      My username is based on John Connor from Terminator. His real birth father's name is Kyle Reese, so John Reese was suppose to be his name if Kyle Reese hadn't died.

Blitzkraig

Dapper Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Immortal Nobody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:17 pm
Razzy: Noooo. xp
My name came before Kingdom Hearts 2 I think. talk2hand

Jibba-Jabba Forum