Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Land of Myths and Monsters Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:53 pm
The Human race is being hit severely and is on the brink of destruction. The gods Of Greece and Rome must save the humans. But only one problem, the heroes won’t be born for several more centuries. The gods must thrust themselves into future to find the ones of prophecy.

This story begins with the heroes awakening in a large cavern with the shining armors of Greece and Rome protecting them. They must go and fight the monsters of old, never dyeing, for even Hades does not want so many souls in his land. You are a hero, not villain or baddie until we agree what is happening in the ancient Mediterranean (sea). OH! and we are all from the modern day era in ancient Greece as I stated above. every one gets one thing from the modern day that has major sentimental value, but sadly it can't be a gun. sorry guys! And every hero has an attributing god or goddess who gives them equiptment and supplies and helps them on their journey, these gods come in the forms of dreams, oricles, and signs. every hero also gets an enchanted item from their god/goddess depenting on who he/she is, there are no "Swords that kill anything with one cut!" look at bottom for a list.

Alright here’s the skeleton:
Name:
Appearance:
-Height:
-Weight:
-General Description:(no pictures unless it’s exactly to the “T” of your character)
-Attire:
-Weapons:
-Items:
Abilities:
Brief Bio:
Attributing God/Goddess:

Here’s a map of the ancient Mediterranean (sea):
User Image

List:
Zeus: a sheild that can block any sword or arrow.
Hera: a pecock feather that shifts your identity
Apollo: a bow that strakes with the power of ten men, and an ox
Artemis: a quiver that never runns out of arrows
Hephestus: abrace/braclet that turns into a sheild
Athena: a helm that turns you invisible
Aphrodite: a veil that hides your identity completely
Dionysus: an article of clothing made from the nemean lion's pelt
Poseidon: a trident that creates springs
Demeter: a satchel that will never run out of food
Hermes: sandals with wings
Ares: a blade that never dulls
Hestia: a blade that burns as it cuts
Hades: a helmet that turns you in to shadows
Persephone:a flower that shields you from magic  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:38 pm
Name: Rebecca Gray
Appearance:
-Height: 5’4”
-Weight: 139
-General Description: Green/blue eyes with a sunburst at the pupil, shoulder length brown hair. Is well endowed, with large sexy thighs. ^^
-Attire: light golden chain mail armor in a skirt and shirt combo, silk underlays and white leather boots.
-Weapons: a short sword, long bow, quiver that never runs out of arrows and a small light shield.
-Items: a satchel with food, a picture of an old man with a young woman standing in front of a Valentine’s Day back-ground.
Abilities: is good with a bow and extensive knowledge of the “Myths” of Greece and Rome.
Brief Bio: Grew up in a small town with a large heart that was far too large for anyone who knew her could believe. Rebecca had a hard child hood but was too smart to think anything of it. But she knew she was destined for greatness.
Attributing God/Goddess: Artemis  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:35 pm
(To tempting not to join... =])

Name biggrin an Richardson
Appearance:
-Height: 6'
-Weight: 145 pounds
-General Description: Tall, slight muscle build in arms and shoulders. Long light brown hair, a smile taht catches everyones attention, and an almost skaterish look.
-Attire: Sleeveless coat made from the Nemean Lion pelt, basic chain greaves and chain shirt. Has black leather boots. Also wears a ring.
-Weapons: A long sword and small array of daggers.
-Items: pack of fruit, flask of water, and a picture of his of one of his friends.
Abilities: Has no specific knowledge of anything Greek or Rome. Unless it relies on his patron god Dionysus, becasue even a guy form teh future likes to party! Other than that, he remains pretty calm, has good humor, and tries to comfort people if he know's he is needed.
Brief Bio: Basically, he doens't give much thought to anything unless it requires so. He never really felt like he had a purpose in life. Even after Dionysus came and wisked him away back to ancient Greek/Roman times, he only joked about it saying "Dude! Does this mean that i can go to all those wild parties i hear you guys had?!"
Attributing God/Goddess: Dionysus (PARTY!)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:20 pm
Name: Daniel Alvarado
Appearance:
-Height: 5' 11"
-Weight: 136
-General Description: Light brown skin; brown eyes; short black hair; tall with an average build; usually wears a bored expression.
-Attire: Black leather tunic, leggings, boots, and gloves. Face mask, a large hat, (No, not sombrero-large.) trench coat.
-Weapons: A 10-slot crossbow, short sword, throwing knives, and a semi-large quiver.
-Items: Endless satchel of food, and dog tags from his deceased uncle.
Abilities: Knows virtually nothing of Ancient Greece, or the tales of the Gods and Goddesses. Even the God, Demeter, is foreign to him. He has practiced with firearms over the years, so he has some skill with a crossbow.
Brief Bio: To him, Greek legends had always been fairy tales, or at least, the ones he knew. With the appearance of the God of Harvest, Demeter, he was skeptical of the task he had been given. The thought of saving a land lost long ago made him laugh. Still, he is prepared for the worst.
Attributing God/Goddess: Demeter  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:48 am
(HUUURRRAY!!!! now all we need is Yvansi to post and We'll be off... unless you don't want to wait that long. ^^)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:07 pm
(Well, Yvansi wouldn't be able to post often, as his Nazi father disallows the use of Gaia. And his lapdog Crayas isn't in this Rp, so his options for posting are limited to...Nothing? Oh, and thanks for mispronouncing Teka's name. Lol.)  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:15 pm
(you're welcome ^^ I hope you know, both danny and I have been pronouncing it wrong all along! ^^)
(Well, LET'S GOOOO!!!!)

Rebecca sat up in the cavern with a bump on her head, looking around at two others still asleep. “Lazy bums,” she said to herself. Rebecca crawled over to a fire pit with an altar. She lit the fire place with a piece of flint and an arrowhead. The warmth over whelmed her, as did the light. This was the first day in ancient Greece; they sat in a cave near the bottom of mount Olympus. Rebecca let the fire get started before leaving to get food for everyone. Rebecca walked bare footed in the grassy forest beyond the cave, an arrow notched in her bow. She tuned into the breathing of the forest and all that inhabit it. She heard a twig break to her right she pointed her bow in that direction and saw a mighty stag, grazing. She moved to get its attention, only to be fair, she saw it, it can see her. The stag raised his head and bounded off, Rebecca caught its rear right leg with an arrow, making it unable to run. “To the goddess of hunt,” she said as she slit its throat. Rebecca dragged the carcass back to the cave.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:23 pm
Daniel rose into a sitting position, yawning. He glanced around only to realize he couldn't, save for a small radius around a fire. He assumed it was made by the "Gods", but as his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he noticed the figure of a girl entering the cavern. "I suppose you were brought here for the same reason?" Daniel reached into his food satchel, retrieving an apple, "You plan on eating that yourself?" He took a bite of the apple, then noticed another person lying near the fire. "Oh."  

Rexxxxxx

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:45 pm
Stretching at the new morning, Danny yawned and sat up, sleepily looked around the cave. Grabbing his sword he stood up and hooked the sowrd to his back. pulling his hair outta the pony tail that he had it in, he yawned again. "Most boring trip ever..." He said as he pulled on the coat made of the pelt of some uber lion that Dionysus gave him. "So, who are you two?" He asked, still half asleep and rumagging through his pack for his drink.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:27 am
"You know, it's considered polite to give your name before asking for the name of someone else." Daniel took another bite of his apple, "The name's Daniel." Looking around the area, he became sure that there was no one else. "They send three children. As if this whole thing wasn't skeptical enough." Finishing his apple, Daniel tossed the core into the fire, "Are we in any hurry to leave?" He spoke to no one in particular.  

Rexxxxxx

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:48 am
Dan turned around and started drinking some water. "Dan, and im not." He said as he saw the girl with an elk. Taking one of his many daggers, he went over. "Need any help?" He asked, grabbing the animal from her and picked it up. "Holy shiza!" He grunted as he carried it over to the fire and threw it on the ground. "Now, lets get some food cause im really freakin hungry." He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:58 pm
“Don’t touch my stag. I must shed its skin and take of its organs, fat, and bones for offerings to the gods.” Rebecca said pulling her prize from the obnoxious boy. “The name is Rebecca, you are?” She asked directing her question to the boy chewing on an apple. “And you, you shouldn’t be so rude,” Rebecca looked over at the rude boy that grabbed the stag from her hands. “And for your question, I do not intend to keep all of this for myself.” She looked over at the boy who’s name she asked for.  

ruggaboo

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:14 pm
Daniel sighed as he located his hat beside him, covered with dirt. He picked it up and dusted it with his hand, "Forgive me if it seems I did not speak loud enough the first time. My name is Daniel, but I'm no stranger to nicknames, so you may call me whatever you like." Daniel placed his satchel behind him, and laid back down, using it as a pillow. He adjusted his hat on his head so that the light from the fire wouldn't bother him and pulled his face mask up so the smell wouldn't either, "If we are in no rush, I'll have myself a bit more sleep."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:19 pm
“Before you fall asleep, could you help me with this? I need help with the whole separating bones from meat. It’ll take all of us, you don’t have to Daniel. But It would be very nice of… you, but it’s okay, never mind. I’ll wake you when it’s done.” Rebecca stuttered as she took her sword and sliced the creature’s belly through the center.  

ruggaboo

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:26 pm
Sleepily, Daniel shook his head. "I'm afraid my hands are exactly ready for meal preparation. Before I was put here, I spent my last few moments playing with my dog. It's always getting into the garbage, so I'd like to refrain from touching your meal. And there's no need to wake me when the food's done. I won't be eating. Just wake me when we're ready to depart, will you?"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff