Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
.M.e.l.a.n.c.h.o.l.y.V. (The goggles! They do nothing!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MelancholyV

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:25 pm
Herrow. I'm Mel and... well... I grew up on Digimon and Tamers was the s***. That is all.

Username: MelancholyV

Name: Melanie "Mel" Wyatt

Job:
Part-time barista at a coffee shop; high school student

Abilities:
Mel is an experienced guitar player, but has no aspiration of pursuing a career in music. She can also draw fairly well, but again doesn't take it seriously and leaves it all in the form of doodles in her schoolwork. She has a little skill in computers and coding, but not enough to stand a chance against professionals.

Equipment:
Her D-Arc and sometimes a bag if she plans to adventure for a long time.

Appearance:
User Image

Personality:
Mel can be... odd is the best way to put it. Most of the time she's easy-going and doesn't take things too hard. She can see the positives of things and tries to be half-polite to everyone she meets. However, she absolutely can't stand pressure and handles stress very poorly. When she's under stress, she tends to be prone to panic attacks and other episodes, as well as often being confused and unable to make any sort of clear decision. It takes little to irritate Mel, but at the same time it takes a lot to send her into a full-blown rage, in which she'll need days to get over.

Biography:
Mel was born into the generic family, having to deal with being lower class in her first years while her parents were still young and trying to make a name for themselves. As she grew, she settled into a more cushioned, but not wealthy in the least, lifestyle and attended public school. Barely a teenager, Mel began to first show symptoms of anxiety disorders and would frequently break apart in the most inconvenient places. Unfortunately, she and her family were still unsure she had any sort of problem and this snowballed far into her teen years. That was when she lived every day in fear and sadness as her depression reached its breaking point. Her grades bombed and she became socially inept. Despite finally receiving help, she continued this trend until attempting suicide. Of course, her good nature caused her to back out at the last second, and she went back into normal schedule all while knowing full well she was truly desperate.

While she never found a true "cure" for her mental conditions, over time she's gone to therapy, been put on medications, and has reconnected with friends that care for her. Her grades improved and she even managed to find work before turning seventeen. Mel prefers not to talk about her depression, but is positive that she's gotten free of it and refuses to look back on it. Overall her life and personality has become much more optimistic.

Home:
Mel lives at home with her parents in a relatively suburban area, in the almost cookie-cutter suburban household in the Northwestern area of the US.

Alignment:
Essentially "good." She isn't part of any sort of organization and is generally a good-natured person.

Digimon: Gigimon >> Guilmon >> Growlmon >> Wargrowlmon >> Gallantmon
Proofish thing

First Encounter:
While struggling with her depression, Mel practically lived on her computer. She spent hours endlessly surfing the web, chatting, the works. She was fond of pet adoption sites and was a member on quite a few. However, one of the more simpler ones caught her attention the most. It was a small pixel pet, vaguely resembling a sort of dinosaur. She was able to talk to it directly, and it responded using an artificial chat program, often making confusing, unfitting statements. However, she continued considering she had nothing else going on at the time. Day by day she would visit and talk to her pet, becoming more elaborate with her statements and going into details about her life.

To her amazement, the answers became personalized as well. Weeks passed and it felt as though she were talking to another person rather than a bot. It would ask her about her day and if any problems she mentioned prior were doing better. For a while it was all she would talk to.

Then the site unexpectedly crashed. Mel was devastated and searched endlessly for an explanation of what had taken place, and if there was a back up. None could be found, and everything she had worked on for the past months was erased.

Though Mel told herself it was just a program, it had felt like so much more than that. It couldn't have been so fake. Fake things disappearing didn't give her that kind of heartbreak. She abruptly went to bed, no longer wanting to bother with the computer if that sort of thing was going to keep happening. It was enough dealing with reality as it was...

When she finally woke the next morning after dealing with reoccurring nightmares, as always, she was confronted with a familiar face. Her little pixel pet was never fake. He stood in front of her, fully grown and looking at her with bright, almost expectant golden eyes. He had longed to break free from the coding of the website, and finally did using his strength that had built up over the months of casual talk. His coding, his memories, had reached their limits and he shattered the boundary keeping him from reaching the real world, at the same time causing the site to crash.

However, the only thing he cared about in the world was the sole person who kept him alive.

Extra Notes/Other:
Mel hates spicy food with a passion as well as apples. Apples are a massive turn off to her and she hates being in the same room with them nonetheless eating them. She absolutely loves bitter drinks like lemon tea, as well as Italian food.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:26 pm
DIGIMON

User Image
Name: Guilmon
Nickname: Akarashi
Attribute: Virus
Attacks:
Fireball, Rock Breaker
Personality:
Akarashi isn't nearly as aggressive as most Guilmon, entirely due to his upbringing by his tamer, Mel.
She shaped the foundation of his personality and made him easy-going and peaceful to counteract her anxiety.
He has a strong passion for justice and will do anything in his power to make things right.
Dislikes:
Lack of food, cheating, destruction, hate.

MelancholyV

MelancholyV

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:28 pm
EVOLUTIONS

RP only

User Image
Growlmon
Digivolution card
Exhaust Flame
Plasma Blade

User Image
Wargrowlmon
Blue card/automatic
Atomic Blaster
Double Edge

User Image
Gallantmon
Biomerge
Royal Saber
Final Elysion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:34 pm
Reserved.  

MelancholyV

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:18 am
Welcome to Digimon Tamer Island!

Which is most likely have heard before... but still I like doing it.

So hello! I am GrandMaster Draco_Lord. But please just call me Draco. It sounds much better. Anyways based off your first digimon I am guessing you are a dragon fan. Which is great! I am a one as well. And I hope you see you in the Roleplay, though I might find an apple... just because.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:31 am
Tamers IS the s***!  

excaliburace

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:41 am
Nice to meet you and welcome to Tamer Island I'm chris if you need help with anything let me know and I'll try my best to help ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:36 pm
excaliburace
Tamers IS the s***!

Language! Both of you! This is an E rated guild. Don't make it T.

Also the Simpsons. That is where your title is from. It was bugging me.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

excaliburace

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:19 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
excaliburace
Tamers IS the s***!

Language! Both of you! This is an E rated guild. Don't make it T.

Also the Simpsons. That is where your title is from. It was bugging me.

It's bleeped out anyway. Kids hear/see worse at school.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:50 pm
Welcome to Tamer Island! ^0^  

Conroicht

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:14 pm
Oh I censored it. Thank you magic powers.

And still doesn't make it right. But I am done with it now.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:51 pm
*tackles Draco* Hey there haven't seen you in a while  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:24 am
welcome ic you have met my...saint of a nephew and evil brother  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:31 pm
hi nice digimon. we have the same starter.

my name is ichigo ivan ow but just call me ivan  

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:53 am
See everyone says I'm nice..Toan will never beat my niceness scream ..anyway nice to see you kain haven't seen you in a while xd  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games