Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
UFOS IN MY COUNTRY?! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe that?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Queen Fries

Vice Captain

Fluffy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:06 am
Well...for one.....I can't believe it...
I'll make it short and get to the point...

2 UFOs landed in a dessert area in Jordan. The people there described them as, they look like humans but bigger and taller...almost 3 meters or something like that...when they landed, the atmosphere there became REALLY hot and all the phones went out. They were making some kind of noise, unclear, and even of their huge hights and power, they didn't hurt any residents there.

I do not believe it, since there are no pictures or videos....but they saw 2 really huge marks, like you see in movies, wehere UFOs leave marks in fields or something.

I don't believe it since there's no proof....but UFOs do exist, and they are cooperating with those people who study space and stuff like that. What we know is that they stayed for 1h and 40 min.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:11 pm
WOAH....Really??  

WammyHouseWhore
Crew

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Sienna_fire13
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:30 am
Okay 1- at first i thought you said U-of-O Ducks (football for oregon)... but scratch that xD
2- i guess there have been other 'sightings' of UFOs but again there is no proof. It would be cool to believe there are some but at the moment i sort of doubt it confused

By the way, where is Jordan?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:13 pm
Sienna_fire13
Okay 1- at first i thought you said U-of-O Ducks (football for oregon)... but scratch that xD
2- i guess there have been other 'sightings' of UFOs but again there is no proof. It would be cool to believe there are some but at the moment i sort of doubt it confused

By the way, where is Jordan?

xDDD lol
No proof...so I didn't believe it..I'll try to visit that part of Jordan and see for myself.
In the middle east and where's the middle east? On the other side of the woooorld!  

Queen Fries

Vice Captain

Fluffy Kitten

WammyHouseWhore
Crew

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:15 pm
If there are all these claims of paranormal, how come we have been unable to find proof? o_O  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:59 pm
WammyHouseWhore
If there are all these claims of paranormal, how come we have been unable to find proof? o_O
They (aliens) don't want you to have proof. Just like god  

Sai-chibi

Dangerous Smoker

World_of_Randomx7
Captain

Dapper Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:57 am
I believe in UFOs. I just can't imagine that only Earth has life out of the whole universe! From what I've heard, there are aliens working with the government. No there isn't real proof of them, however in some ancient cultures such as the Mayans, Incans, Aztecs, Dogone, and other cultures, there are recordings of strange creatures that "fell from the sky" or things that helped the civilizations live and prosper.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:36 pm
World_of_Randomx7
I believe in UFOs. I just can't imagine that only Earth has life out of the whole universe! From what I've heard, there are aliens working with the government. No there isn't real proof of them, however in some ancient cultures such as the Mayans, Incans, Aztecs, Dogone, and other cultures, there are recordings of strange creatures that "fell from the sky" or things that helped the civilizations live and prosper.

True true. I mean, know one can actually be sure of anything that is real or not. Gah, we're learning all this crap-ola in english and.. ya idk. But it blows my mind to think of how people came up will so much technology and evidence and all this stuff. Then like our world could actually be in like a much much bigger world with odd creatures watching us or something. Not sure even how to word it. xP  

Sienna_fire13
Crew

II Deductive Reasoning II

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:05 pm
Hello, everyone. Since there is a bit talking about alien activity, I shall share my intelligence with you all. One day I was searching the internet and came across a website called ZetaTalk. It actually makes sense on everything in the world that we live in. You should read it, Im sure anyone would be interested. Lol I know I am.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:16 pm
Hey when you said "but they saw 2 really huge marks, like you see in movies, wehere UFOs leave marks in fields or something.", did you mean crop circles? Just asking.  

Matt-kun Game Addict

TheNewLibrarian
Vice Captain

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:42 pm
UFOs are real! I saw one eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:31 pm
Matt-kun Game Addict
Hey when you said "but they saw 2 really huge marks, like you see in movies, wehere UFOs leave marks in fields or something.", did you mean crop circles? Just asking.

As it came in the paper, yes, probably like what you said. But even THAT, they didn't get a picture of it?!
Eh...Okay, something new....Do GHOSTS exist? I have asked this in the Philippins, the majority said "Yes, they do. They are just spirits"  

Queen Fries

Vice Captain

Fluffy Kitten

SCOUT MASTER HARLAN

Liberal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:26 pm
wow. That's creepy. I womder if Aliens are really real. But i do not want to see one. whether they look like humans or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:56 pm
thats cool.  

Daredevil Universe

5,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

B_Beyond Birth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:47 am
I could go either way there as in. Yeah i do beieve in them couse as i read somone else shares the same oppinion as me i don't believe earth is the only thing out there from billions opon billions of light years we a very small fragment of all beings of life are the only ones. But i can also say no i don't believe in them couse every time the t.V people talk about them there always the same as the movies ya see on t.v ya would think they would do something more advanced or osmething but doing something as plane as crop circles. So yeah i could go either way there but in a way somewere out there i do feel like there is something out there.

Oh and another think between the full many years travel why bothere visite us? we don't go out there and travel so many years to each planet and some how live the years and meet something out there and so forth.  
Death Note Guild Main Forums

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff