Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Hajj x 2 = haram? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IF U VOTE HERE, UR BEING GREEDY TO GET 10 GOLD
  >.< i don't care, i wanna waste my time voting!!!
View Results

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:56 am
Asalam Alaykum! =)

I've been wodnering about if Hajj more than once was haram. (and I would like You guys to discuss it).

I've got this in mind, cuz lotsa people may go, and then there is no space to do hajj, cuz the rich people who go to hajj every year, tock all the space.

Isn't that haram? going to hajj all the time, so the poor people who try going there can't enter?

People go to hajj sumtimes cuz they did bad stuff, and then they think that if they go to hajj they are forgiven. And they always do like that. And lotsa people, instead of behaving nice in the house of Allah. They start punching people, and being violent.

So I was just wondering smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:07 am
Well, to go to Hajj more than once is NOT haram. Actually we should go hajj more than once (if we could) because maybe some didn't do it good that time.

But, like you said, people should let others to have a chance to do it, too.

I leave in Makka/Mecca so I know how much people go Hajj. Believe me there are TOO many people.  

Max-less

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:35 am
You live in Mecca? Don't You live in Riyad confused

I think it was ok to go there if You live at Mekka and it was many years ago. But today the population grew pretty much, and it's not that good being greedy. I don't think Allah will forgive You, if You are being violent (as in punching people).  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:57 am
I think is not haram neutral  

CakeColour

Dapper Connoisseur

17,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Max-less

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:26 am
The_Pathan

I think it was ok to go there if You live at Mekka and it was many years ago. But today the population grew pretty much, and it's not that good being greedy. I don't think Allah will forgive You, if You are being violent (as in punching people).
Yes, I live in Mecca. cheese_whine Fish lives in Riyad.

And being violent is bad in all matters.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:57 am
not haram. ^^
going to hajj more than once is good. i can go for myself or for another muslim who is dead or sick to clear out his/her sins. ^^
doing something good for someone else affects the person positively. 3nodding  

PlusleChu

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lysander the silent

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:43 pm
Max-less
The_Pathan

Yes, I live in Mecca. cheese_whine Fish lives in Riyad.

And being violent is bad in all matters.

Agreed on the violence part.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:51 am
It's fine to be viollent sumtimes wink

But my step-grandpa said "why should I go to Hajj? Did I do anything wrong? Only people who did gunha(sins) goes there. "LOOOL  

The_Pathan
Captain

PlusleChu

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:39 am
^ does he know if everything he does is good? did he gossip? did he lie? did he pick on someone?
no one lives without mistakes. xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:54 am
nooo!!
of course it's not haram =)
my dad did it maybe 3 times! XD
3nodding  

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:30 am
And my dad did it 0 times, (cuz of time actually) but cuz sum people have to do it 5 times razz  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:04 am
The_Pathan
And my dad did it 0 times, (cuz of time actually) but cuz sum people have to do it 5 times razz

Good Thing We Live Near Saudia ;D.. 2hours by plane n' we're there =D.. steady and ready 2 do alhajj!

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:45 am
Ehh. it's like 7 hours here I bet.

But Saudi is a joy xD!!! I heard the price of meat in saudi, is the same as water. And oil is the same as air. xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:08 am
The_Pathan
Ehh. it's like 7 hours here I bet.

But Saudi is a joy xD!!! I heard the price of meat in saudi, is the same as water. And oil is the same as air. xd

lol you are kidding
everything has a price maybe a little cheaper but nothing is free and we have poor people who starve for days to make ends meet.

bout hajj everyone has to do it and tell your grandpa he has to more than anyone cuz he denied a a rokon (pillar) in islam.

about the pushing.

It is done by ignorant Muslims who we should pity.

i went to hajj one time and im not satisfied.
i was always worrying about doing things right and proper that i didn't feel the spirituality of it all.  

WandySama

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:45 am
He is my steph grandpa, not my real. He smoke and drink alcohol, and my mom don't like him. What shall I explain to him???

Ya ur right, you gotta know what to do, not like going there, then asking around, hehe =)

But it's a special place, and wonderful to look at.

About the price. No one would survive in Denmark. We pay highest tax in world. 50%, if ur rich it's more, if ur not that strong economically u pay less.

plus, muslims pay Zakaat.

Why u think the banks are so rich? when the danes become 18, they leave their family and loan from bank and live by themselves.

It's said that a 5 star hotel's meat, is cheaper than the toilet water in Denmark.

It's also said their oil used to be free, now it's not free, but it's really really cheap!!! And in Denmark it's really expensive, soooo. Saudi is kinda luxurious to live xD! (as long as they got their oil)  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff