it does seem interesting XD and the characters are cute XD  

kunoichiag

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Runningman Daebak

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:19 am
ITs a f2p 2d scrolling mmorpg, just came out this year in the U.S. so not alot of things r out yet but i think its still fun.

Features

The Mission System helps players level up their character at an appropriate monster for their level with generous rewards such as equipments, consumables, and even some cash items.

The Hometown System allows players to build their own house which they can decorate and live.

The Compounding System transmute ordinary ingredients to usefull equipments allowing players to turn their battle spoils into tradable items.

The Cooking System. No need for potions restock! Instead players can cook and brew their delicacies at the comfort of their own pace even in a middle of a dungeon.

The Pet System allows a player to have a virtual comrade forever by their side.

Job Classes

The Swordsman

The swordsman is the typical melee attacker and foot soldier. It's high HP and armor defence is it's bread and butter. Swordsmen can tank enemy monsters wll and is proficient in sword and shield tip toe fighting. Later job classes allows him/her to equip exotic weaponry such as giant swords and shields or even summon divine beings.

The Thief

The stealthy Thief specializes in dexterous movement as well as "hit" and "dodge" tactics. Though his/her armor defence is almost the same with the Mage, the Thief has amazing evasive maneuver. He/she is proficient with a short sword which when in the hands of the thief can deal high critical damage, the darts are for limited range attack, and traps for confusing the enemy. Furthermore the thief has a special ability to disappear visibly from enemies making him/her a very versatile character.

The Wizard

Simply put the wizard is a mobile artillery unleashing searing magic to devastate enemies far and wide. He/she has a versatile spells for each situation and later job changes can heal and/or buff other players or have access with more powerful magic.

The Archer

The marksman of the team. He/she can snipe enemy monsters from afar dealing critical wounds. Archers is proficient with the bow and gun. Later he/she can use druidic magic making him/her a versatile support party member.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:49 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIn9nwAICdQ  

Runningman Daebak

kunoichiag

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:17 pm
interesting...but it doesnt seem like my type of game  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:41 pm
Ah, my friend. You have come too late, for Chris has given up on computer games and console games. Just Tetris and good ole Pokemon for me now. Haha Pokemon is only 'cause one of my friends at church thinks he is a better pokemon master than me!  

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

kunoichiag

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:33 am
Akatsuki Vash
Ah, my friend. You have come too late, for Chris has given up on computer games and console games. Just Tetris and good ole Pokemon for me now. Haha Pokemon is only 'cause one of my friends at church thinks he is a better pokemon master than me!

lol pokemon and testris are freaken fun  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:38 am
kunoichiag
Akatsuki Vash

Haha! Yup!
I'm so pro at tetris! Pokemon, I'm just decent~
I even stopped playing Call of Duty...That takes some guts and determination! Haha well I wasn't that into in the first place~  

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

Mintyfreshyo
Crew

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:45 am
oh i play! biggrin
feel free to add me if u want.
i go by the usernames:
shinkirou
or
bboymirage  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:07 am
Shinkirou Sharingan
oh i play! biggrin
feel free to add me if u want.
i go by the usernames:
shinkirou
or
bboymirage

Awesome ^^
Ill Add ya.
My IGN's are XxFrankieXx and HMoNGZeRker  

Runningman Daebak

Runningman Daebak

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:14 am
Akatsuki Vash
kunoichiag
Akatsuki Vash

Haha! Yup!
I'm so pro at tetris! Pokemon, I'm just decent~
I even stopped playing Call of Duty...That takes some guts and determination! Haha well I wasn't that into in the first place~

I Don't think i could quit Cod lol...I dun play pokemon anymore but i still play tetris.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:30 pm
Looks ok to me

Odeon Tensei

Friendly Regular

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:55 pm
kunoichiag
Akatsuki Vash

"I wanna be the very best..." hahahah XD  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas