Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Recycle Bin
lul hai gais suppppppppppppppppppp Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kay so there is nothing to do at my dad's house since this comp is on its last legs which means MMOs = lagfest. Sooo I decided, LET'S CHECK TO SEE WHAT'S UP WITH GAIA THESE DAYS especially since I attended the Gaia panel at Sakuracon last weekend. And I haven't talked to most of you in like years.

I MIGHT BE COMING BACK? Assuming this site can hold my interest for more than a day.

So how has everyone been?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:22 pm
I HAVE MISSED YOU. THERE WAS A PPN-SHAPED HOLE IN MY HEART. Even though you're on my LJ f-list but shhh.

;3; ♥  

fk12

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. PPN-SHAPED? What kinda shape is that? XD

YES BUT I NEVER UPDATE LJ 'CAUSE I'M LAME.

heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:45 pm
... I DON'T KNOW, maybe the shape of the letters? And though my love for you burns with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns, my heart is still the size of a fist, so it can't be a life-sized cutout or anything.

THAT'S OKAY, NEITHER DO I ANYMORE whoops.  

fk12

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:16 pm
lately it's been pretty slow around here. The only thing thats new is dot hack 4koma and dot hack link(u.s. release date is unknown).  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. @Twelvie: Lol yeah I pretty much forget LJ exists and yeaahh. I've been trying to get better at it though.

@Naota: Yeah, it seems like things have slowed down and I feel like I'm partly at fault for it. D; But bleh, not excited for .hack//LINK especially after seeing that everyone gets to be SUPER SPESHAL!!!!!11 and has an Xth form.

Plus Tokio's boring and Gary Stu-ish.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:17 am
HEY LOOK, IT'S MOTHER.

I'M SO STALKING YOU ON FACEBOOK! heart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:49 am
O HAY
I've been gone and busy too. Mainly because of Sakura-con and cosplay, but that's all over with now.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:51 am
I still really want to play //link, it does sort of bother me that everyone has an Xth form, but I still think it looks fun~ I'm getting it anyway, its .hack, meaning it can't be terrible. D:

But anywais, WB PPN loloolol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. @BL: o hay der facebewk stalkur heart

@Greevur: ur dumb lol!!

@Saucey: .hack can't be terrible? Four words: Legend of the Twilight.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:20 am
It's essentially .hack//DISSIDIA.

I'm playing it for that and nothing more.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:57 am
Okaaaaaaay, LoT was not thaaaat bad. The anime was pretty bad, but I actually really liked the manga. ):< That's the only thing though stfu  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:34 pm
I'm playing .hack//Link for my favorite characters. Nothing more, nothing less. And because I love .hack. //4koma is super funny though.

You know, you left Gaia around the time I joined this guild, so I know you only as the captain and for your old posts that I ended up reading. It is because of that that, to be honest, you intimidate and scare me.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:27 pm
I miss you gais. <3 I have to go to a therapist and do other stuff like paper work and school work to do. MMO's on my aunts computer is a lagfest too. :<

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. @Dill: Lolol, pretty much. Never thought about it that way.

@Saucey: Eh, I guess. I guess the manga was okay. Idk, I just really hated Shugo and Rena. I thought they were some of the worst characters ever created.

@Darkly: Yeah, I might play it just because it's .hack, but I don't know. It just doesn't interest me as much as it probably should.

And aw, everyone says that about me lols. There's nothing scary or intimidating about me. D:

@Midori: Ew, doesn't sound like much fun. D: And I miss you too!

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff