WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:34 pm
Profile Archives

If you plan on roleplaying in any of the roleplays you must post a character skeleton here. Create a new topic with your character's full name and what rp they are for in the title. i.e [Karrisa Shardae- Hawksong]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Roleplay:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b] (is it in the reality forum or the fantasy?)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b] (this will normally only apply to fantasies, but I will try to make sure each roleplay has the available races listed in the first post)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b] (Please be a little detailed, it can help in your character development a lot)
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Other: [/b](anything else you want to add)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (a picture is perferred, but a description is okay too)

Please wait for someone to accept your character's profile before posting. We will try to be quick about it and will pm you when it's done.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:06 am
((I will play this character temporarily, because he is important, but if someone else decides to start posting, and wants to be this character just pm me))

Name: Zael Cobriana
Roleplay: Hawksong
Type: Fantasy
Race: Serpiente-Cobra
Personality: He is a feirce fighter, but he loves his people, and will do anything for them. He is kind, and intelligent. He is extremely brave and loyal. He is open to new ideas, he wishes for some sort of peace.
Bio: Zael is the second son of his father, recently deceased, and the Arami (heir- strictly serpiente) of the Serpiente. His older brother was killed by the eldest Shardae child, but in turn, his brother's venom killed the heir. Zael became the Arami at the age of 7 and has been training for the role of Diente ever since. He is an excellent dancer, although nothing like he masters of the Serpiente dancing guild. His mother and sister are the only family he has left, he hopes that that will not change. He is sick of having to watch his people lay on their funeral pires. He is prejudiced of the avians, but only because he was raised to be so, he still wishes to find some peace with them, and stop this fighting.
Other:
Appearance: User Image  

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Profile Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff