Welcome to Gaia! ::

TACOS AND COCAINE

Back to Guilds

THE CRAZY RANDOM PLACE Where Bananas Can fly! 

Tags: Tacos, Cocaine, Banana, Cheese, Craziness 

Reply GODS GOOD AND EVIL
IM so ******** up right now lol Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are drunk i am
  yes sir
  syes sir
View Results

Shuvien
Captain

Destructive Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:39 am
im so dunk right now why am i on the computer becuase i the las t one up and im not done RAGING lol so dont juge me ********.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:45 am
hey here all ******** night doods you cant stop the rage hahaha rofl cheese_whine twisted rofl rofl  

Shuvien
Captain

Destructive Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

T4NGO

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:48 pm
I can't drink hard liquor anymore.... I get too sick. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:03 pm
T4NGO
dood i drank ever night till last night  

Shuvien
Captain

Destructive Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Dryson
Vice Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:46 pm
ya drunk b*****d.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:50 am
Dryson
ya drunk b*****d.
no im done dinking for a long time or till i get more money lol. but really s**t hit the fan on friday night i will call you and tell you about it. it happend in that hard rock bar you hate. i think my going to stay dry for the rest of the time im here and focus on my training.  

Shuvien
Captain

Destructive Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Dryson
Vice Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:08 pm
Shuvien
Dryson
ya drunk b*****d.
no im done dinking for a long time or till i get more money lol. but really s**t hit the fan on friday night i will call you and tell you about it. it happend in that hard rock bar you hate. i think my going to stay dry for the rest of the time im here and focus on my training.
Thank god XD. you should honestly stick to a few drinks and then cut your self off  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:39 pm
Dryson
Shuvien
Dryson
ya drunk b*****d.
Thank god XD. you should honestly stick to a few drinks and then cut your self off
what you talking about cheese king i hole my drink like a pro. it was the gay boys who gots in trouble xd  

Shuvien
Captain

Destructive Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Dryson
Vice Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:51 pm
Shuvien
Dryson
Shuvien
Dryson
ya drunk b*****d.
what you talking about cheese king i hole my drink like a pro. it was the gay boys who gots in trouble xd
oh really XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:10 pm
Shuvien
T4NGO
dood i drank ever night till last night

I stick to beer and malts. xP  

T4NGO

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dryson
Vice Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:13 pm
Shuvien
Dryson
Shuvien
Dryson
ya drunk b*****d.
so I seen your mom at the poker lounge and she filled me in on what happen that night.

I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE THE METAL BAR ALONE. Twice I told you man.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:55 pm
Dryson
Shuvien
Dryson
Shuvien
Dryson
ya drunk b*****d.
so I seen your mom at the poker lounge and she filled me in on what happen that night.

next time i go there im going to star a bar fight and rage  

Shuvien
Captain

Destructive Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Dryson
Vice Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:21 pm
Shuvien
Dryson
Shuvien
Dryson
Shuvien
Dryson
ya drunk b*****d.

ya I can see it . Last night shuvien started a bar fight and the Snickers Bar won.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:21 pm
Shuvien
Dryson
Shuvien
Dryson
Shuvien
Dryson
ya drunk b*****d.

oh by the way WEAK!!!!!!!!!! WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have failed your 40/40  

Dryson
Vice Captain

Invisible Prophet

Randy Keith Viper Orton

550 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:46 pm
stare