The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Harry not going back to Hogwarts SPOILER Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you bumed about the trio not going bach to Hogwarts for their seventh year?
  YES TOTALLY T_T waaaaaaaaaaa
  No I like te idea. Hogwarts is a stupid school
  Yeah but its really not my choice...
  Dont care at all!
  What?!?!?!
View Results

Targeted

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:16 am
I was really bumed when I read Harry saying he wasnt going back to Hogwarts. That means he will never complete all his magic learning. Plus, Ron & Hermione are not going back either. What is this? So its like no seventh year really at all? Just searching? I think that is crap. Even though I love Harry Potter and will stay a fan, I dont think I like this idea. What do you think?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:12 am
Think real fast, if they go and complete their seventh year at Hogwarts we won't get to see Harry search for the remaining horocruxes and have the final battle with Voldemort.  

Elliot Salem

Supergirl126

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:14 am
I think he will somehow end up going back to hogwarts for at least a part of their 7th year. It would make no sense if they didn't  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:16 am
I know, I know. Yall are right but still... It sucks!  

Targeted

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:35 am
There's nothing Harry can learn at Hogwarts that will help him against Voldemort now that Dumbledore is gone. Since the story ends after book seven, Rowling doesn't need to set up his future - he won't need NEWTs to get into Auror training, so he doesn't need to go to school and do them. Besides, if he rids the world of Voldemort, he could probably do anything he wanted afterwards (assuming he lives).  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:28 pm
Kermi
There's nothing Harry can learn at Hogwarts that will help him against Voldemort now that Dumbledore is gone. Since the story ends after book seven, Rowling doesn't need to set up his future - he won't need NEWTs to get into Auror training, so he doesn't need to go to school and do them. Besides, if he rids the world of Voldemort, he could probably do anything he wanted afterwards (assuming he lives).
I agree.  

covo

Reb_love18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:30 pm
Harry is going back< i forgot where I read it but J.K. said that HArry will finish his last yr at Hogwarts. If I find it ill edit this post and put the link.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:58 pm
He is going to go back. I don't think that J K is not going to have him not finish his tranning. I am not sure who it was, but someone on this said that he won't learn anything at Hogwarts to teach him how to defeat Voldermort. How do you know? After Dumbledore died, don't you think that they will realize that they need to teach all of the students better ways to defend themselves? I think they will have school, and I think that Harry and his friends will go.  

LeighMae

~+is_Kaytee+~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:20 pm
Assuming Hogwarts opens again, Harry probably won't go back as a student. I think he'll b tied in with Hogwarts anywaz, b/c there might be a Horcrux from one of the founders things hidden there. Harry probably won't be taught, but they will see the castle again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:01 am
weLL,, Let's just hope they wiLL come back...
but stiLL,, harry does not need to go back since he does not have dumbLedore to teach him...

yeux

non642

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:49 am
I am looking forward to the different locations his search for the horcruxes will take him  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:48 pm
StanislavIanevskiLover
Harry is going back< i forgot where I read it but J.K. said that HArry will finish his last yr at Hogwarts. If I find it ill edit this post and put the link.

Dat's good. mrgreen  

emoplatypus

emoplatypus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:50 pm
ginerva_potter
Assuming Hogwarts opens again, Harry probably won't go back as a student. I think he'll b tied in with Hogwarts anywaz, b/c there might be a Horcrux from one of the founders things hidden there. Harry probably won't be taught, but they will see the castle again.

It would be cool if he came back as the new DADA teacher.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:02 pm
I think that Hermione and Ron will go back, and Harry will go back, even if it's not for schooling. Hermione would die without schoolwork, and Ron's mother would make him go back, no matter how dangerous it was.  

Badger Mule

Targeted

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:28 pm
Leoran
ginerva_potter

It would be cool if he came back as the new DADA teacher.

i dont think he would really...
you know because of the fact he would be too young, not even finished school, hasnt done his N.E.W.T.S.
so really that wouldnt happen  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces