Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:13 pm
Locked for unnecessary arguments and trolling by both sides
Unless someone who is mature and grown up (I don't mean like by your exact age 18-20 etc, I mean your maturity is at that Level.) likes me in that way then I'm staying solo man, I'm tired of girls like my now X kukki who decide well...I love you and her or you and him so I choose you both I need a girl or boy who is mature and grown up not a 15-16-17yr old who smokes pot so much they treat life like a fairy tale.

I doubt anyone will read this so meh.

lol  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:21 pm
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
they treat life like a fairy tale.

You don't need pot for that. Most people already do this. Those that don't are usually dull or sometimes frighteningly crazy.

It's a balance that's key though. 3nodding Everything in moderation, including crazy. biggrin  

Garek Maxwell

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:43 pm
Garek Maxwell
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
they treat life like a fairy tale.

You don't need pot for that. Most people already do this. Those that don't are usually dull or sometimes frighteningly crazy.

It's a balance that's key though. 3nodding Everything in moderation, including crazy. biggrin
I guess though technically she pops pills, because her step bro beats her but you know what? I'm not spose to call the cops her beat the s**t out of him for it so ******** it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:11 am
this is fast becoming annoying  

Nurses Aids

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:16 am
I wouldn't consider someone who relates to being emo as a mature adult. So I think YOU need to grow up before you demand others do  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:25 pm
Alektorphobia
I wouldn't consider someone who relates to being emo as a mature adult. So I think YOU need to grow up before you demand others do
Actually people like you and mort do missy, Just because my name bears "Emo" in it dosn't mean I'm not mature, your idea of mature is a pile of vomit to me. -spits on the ground- RUBBISH, I did not make this post for people like you to walk in and speak your nonsense, it is for mature PEOPLE not for one's like you that decide if someone is "This" or "That" they are immature, besides that I am far from emo, If anything regardless of my avitar I am more so a bit of Gangster/Punk/Goth mixed in together without the retarded sides (None of that "Yo yo" bullshit.)

So before you speak of me not being mature for my username LOOK at yourself, hell I have a 21yr old friend on youtube and myspace who's emo and he's the most mature guy I've ever met, unlike other 21yr olds who choose to look at teenagers and degrade and twist them, looking at them like their little tiny children speaking of them as if they are dirt. >_>

Being older then I makes none of you smarter or more mature, much less anymore humane then I.  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:21 pm
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Alektorphobia
Actually people like you and mort do missy, Just because my name bears "Emo" in it dosn't mean I'm not mature, your idea of mature is a pile of vomit to me. -spits on the ground- RUBBISH, I did not make this post for people like you to walk in and speak your nonsense, it is for mature PEOPLE not for one's like you that decide if someone is "This" or "That" they are immature, besides that I am far from emo, If anything regardless of my avitar I am more so a bit of Gangster/Punk/Goth mixed in together without the retarded sides (None of that "Yo yo" bullshit.)

So before you speak of me not being mature for my username LOOK at yourself, hell I have a 21yr old friend on youtube and myspace who's emo and he's the most mature guy I've ever met, unlike other 21yr olds who choose to look at teenagers and degrade and twist them, looking at them like their little tiny children speaking of them as if they are dirt. >_>

Being older then I makes none of you smarter or more mature, much less anymore humane then I.
Personally I know neither you nor Mort, but most of your posts have been rather whiny and petulant, so I don't see you as someone who has the right to say that others should be more mature when you, yourself, cannot.

Also, you do not know me, so do not make assumptions. However, I have NEVER met an emo that was a mature rational adult. Emos are the ones that cut themselves, begging for attention, seeking asspats and love, for being ridiculous whiny spoiled brats  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:23 pm
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Alektorphobia

So far, all of your posts have reflected how immature you could possibly be. Now, I can't say I have read ALL of your posts nor that ALL of them are immature, however, for what I've seen you're not the brightest example of maturity I've seen.

Nooow... anyone who considers themselves "emo" just CAN'T be mature. Do you have an idea of what being emo means? Or did you mean your friend from MySpace just liked dress in emo clothes? Maybe you're confusing "polite" with "mature".  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:46 pm
To alek and erik, ******** OFF.

If you want immature I'll act immature both of you can go shove forks up your asses for all I ******** care!

Emo is anything you make of it a word, I wasn't born yesterday, whiny DOSE NOT mean I'm not mature maybe I'm sensitive ever thought of that?

Now kindly go piss the hell off!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:47 pm
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX

If you want immature I'll act immature both of you can go shove forks up your asses for all I ******** care!

Emo is anything you make of it a word, I wasn't born yesterday, whiny DOSE NOT mean I'm not mature maybe I'm sensitive ever thought of that?

And you wonder why no one really likes you. stare  

Alektorphobia

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:51 pm
Alektorphobia
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX

Truth is you wonder why nobody likes you, not I.

All you do is sit on your a**, besides all you guys do in this guild now is troll seriously, your like beyond stupid.

Besides that I said ******** off, meaning shut the ******** up and go scat gtfo.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:53 pm
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Alektorphobia
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX

All you do is sit on your a**, besides all you guys do in this guild now is troll seriously, your like beyond stupid.

Besides that I said ******** off, meaning shut the ******** up and go scat gtfo.
I honestly don't care if anyone likes me here or not.

WAAAAHHHH someone hurt your feelings on the internet, TIME TO CALL THEM A TROLL.

Grow up a little  

Alektorphobia

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:57 pm
Alektorphobia
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Alektorphobia
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX

WAAAAHHHH someone hurt your feelings on the internet, TIME TO CALL THEM A TROLL.

Grow up a little
stare
You really are stupid, I said it once I'll say it again, your a troll, why? Your trying to get a Reaction, all your doing is constantly being a ugly little b***h, over the internet, why don't you do the world a favor and go ******** yourself?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:59 pm
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Alektorphobia
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Alektorphobia
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX

Grow up a little
stare
You really are stupid, I said it once I'll say it again, your a troll, why? Your trying to get a Reaction, all your doing is constantly being a ugly little b***h, over the internet, why don't you do the world a favor and go ******** yourself?
I'm only pointing out your childishness. Why are you getting angry? Because you don't like to see what you really look like. Maybe you need to get away from the computer for a few days to reevaluate the kinda person you are  

Alektorphobia

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:09 pm
Alektorphobia
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Alektorphobia
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Alektorphobia
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX

Grow up a little
stare
I'm only pointing out your childishness. Why are you getting angry? Because you don't like to see what you really look like. Maybe you need to get away from the computer for a few days to reevaluate the kinda person you are
You know what? Go ******** your self with a ******** loaf of bread.

You know nothing I already said it in the other Post.

Your pointing out the fact that you wish me to act this way, dumbass or you wouldn't start s**t over my username having "Emo" in it, now would you? Again you know nothing, now go back to your yiffing all over the net dumb a**.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff