Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~Ren's chat of epicness~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hate or Love me? (Randomly made despite the poll of choice.)
Hate
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Love
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
WTF!? OMG LOLZ Random answer
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Mort: Your an ungrateful ignorant brat.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
What were you saying? -straightens glasses as eyes dialate- Something about Random? Holy crap a bird just flew past me! woooaaaaahh
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:22 am
Ren this is your last warning any furthering of this behavior will result in you being banned. To all party's Please don't continue these spats, Mortella was made a mod for a reason.

If I'm gonna be banned because somebody wants to be a ugly mean insensitive jerk face (mort) then I'll just make my own Topic to chit chat in.

So come one come all, and let's try to have a good time here.

I also made a choice in the poll for mort and those that follow what she said in the Rainbow paw club to me. mmk...

There's one for haters one for lovers one for Random people one for morters and one for the people without an Attention span.

:]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dramatic post is dramatic.  

Quintessence

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:17 pm
Quintessence
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dramatic post is dramatic.
Wooot lol whut? =D  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:11 pm
You must have done something to deserve the upcomming ban, I guess.  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:14 pm
This is highly immature  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:27 pm
Alektorphobia
This is highly immature

I was going to point it out on the other thread, but I didn't think it was necessary.  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:54 pm
Alektorphobia
This is highly immature
Who said it has to be? Take your maturity and STUFF it up your a*****e. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:55 pm
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Alektorphobia
This is highly immature
It's more the irony of you saying you want to find mature people, yet acting like a preteen child who didn't get the toy they wanted  

Alektorphobia

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:02 pm
Alektorphobia
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Alektorphobia
This is highly immature
It's more the irony of you saying you want to find mature people, yet acting like a preteen child who didn't get the toy they wanted
I am not you dumbass, or are you going to not leave me alone now because I have emo in my username and you hate emo because you think of those people that unknownst to you are fake little shits wanting to be looked at?

Seriously, Go ******** your self with a ******** fork you a**.

You are nothing, You know nothing, Erik knows nothing either, you can both go have fun ******** yourselves with ******** FORKS.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:03 pm
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Alektorphobia
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Alektorphobia
This is highly immature
I am not you dumbass, or are you going to not leave me alone now because I have emo in my username and you hate emo because you think of those people that unknownst to you are fake little shits wanting to be looked at?

You are nothing, You know nothing, Erik knows nothing either, you can both go have fun ******** yourselves with ******** FORKS.
I am finding this humorous because you continue to respond using vast amounts of vulgarity and childishness.

All I have left to say is BAWWWWWWWWWWW  

Alektorphobia

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:10 pm
Well, um, maybe everyone should stop posting this stuff. When it comes down to it. Both parties were at fault. And the further everyone continues this. It just diminishes the idea of this place being an Adult Furry Guild. If we can just come to a peaceful resolve. Maybe not a curse as much or provoke eachother? I mean, I just joined not to long ago... But I'd hate to see someone leave for such a silly reason. Mort wasn't to kind and refused to see Rens side. Ren, will not let this go and continues to bring this up. Both sides are being childish. If we can just left this go, move on. Maybe have some fun? How about some guild contests and stuff?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:12 pm
I just have you on ignore for being ignorant. And hey This is the ADULT furry guild where people ACT like ADULTS. Now If because of you horrendous potty mouth you would like to get banned be my guest But if i get ten or more people to personally complain to me about you I will have no problem to take this up wit the other mods. Anyways I'm just fine ignoring you and your selfish childish self.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:13 pm
Bohemian Hybrid
Well, um, maybe everyone should stop posting this stuff. When it comes down to it. Both parties were at fault. And the further everyone continues this. It just diminishes the idea of this place being an Adult Furry Guild. If we can just come to a peaceful resolve. Maybe not a curse as much or provoke eachother? I mean, I just joined not to long ago... But I'd hate to see someone leave for such a silly reason. Mort wasn't to kind and refused to see Rens side. Ren, will not let this go and continues to bring this up. Both sides are being childish. If we can just left this go, move on. Maybe have some fun? How about some guild contests and stuff?
"i think the next contest is in may "  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:15 pm
Alektorphobia
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Alektorphobia
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Alektorphobia
This is highly immature

I am finding this humorous because you continue to respond using vast amounts of vulgarity and childishness.

All I have left to say is BAWWWWWWWWWWW
And now I am laughing my a** of why? Because that is a term Trolls use dumb a**.

Need I say more?  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:17 pm
Bohemian Hybrid
Well at least someone has a brain here. . >.<  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces