Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
>>>.Aliens.<<< Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you had alien babies without using mods or cheats?
  Yep! :D
  Naw =(
View Results

Greenzally

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:34 pm
Just a thought, how many of you have had your sim/sims abducted
and
how many of you have had alien babies

ALL WITHOUT USING ANY MODS OR CHEATS!

I've not been fortunate enough... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:36 pm
Is there a cheat that you can get alien babies? The only other way I know of is to get that abduction mod  

Lady Vina

Greenzally

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:16 am
i_love_it
Is there a cheat that you can get alien babies? The only other way I know of is to get that abduction mod

no no, i dont know of a cheat either =  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:21 am
Nah... I'm not too keen on those Aliens/Vampire/Zombies.
I usually dont make my sim one of them.  

SirEmino
Captain

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:10 am
If you really want a sim to be abducted, try playing with the Curious brothers, in Strangetown. Ones already pregnant and another is set to be abducted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:39 am
Greenzally
Just a thought, how many of you have had your sim/sims abducted
and
how many of you have had alien babies

ALL WITHOUT USING ANY MODS OR CHEATS!

I've not been fortunate enough... sweatdrop

Neither have I. I've just been working on getting to get one of my sisms to be a vampire. eek Vampire eek  

Kedarci

miname_sohma

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:17 pm
My Sim got abducted once, but they never had an alien baby before domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:59 pm
I've had but one alien baby. I had her father look through the expensive scope every night on the 4th floor.

No cheats biggrin  

Iris Lise

Interesting Browser

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:43 pm
I've had a few abductions and babies without cheats. Just make a platform as high as you can get it, put the telescope (I don't know if it matters how much it costs) and make sure he's out there night after night as soon as night falls. He should get abducted about 10 at night, at least mine always did. And it's so funny to watch, absolutely hilarious rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:05 am
i_love_it

Yes, there is a cheat to get alien people, manicans, or zombis.

When you are in a Creat A Sim Mode, Before you put A Sim on Display to creat, do Shift+Ctrl+C, and then type in

boolprop testingcheatsenabled true

Then hit ENTER, then do (Without the cheatbox up) to Shift+N.

There! And trust me, it works, becuase when you type it in, a little box will say "Debugging Mode is Now in Use"

You can fine the skins (aliens, manicans, and zombies) under the CUSTOME SKINS. I'm am still trying to figure out the cheat for VAMPIRES.

If you look through the sections though, there will be different selections, that you can't get unless you use the cheat. You can have the matchmakers hair style, you can also be the SOCIAL BUNNY(BLAH!) or dare I say...THE COW! crying

But it is still cool!  

Goldenhoney

kara_neko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:32 pm
Goldenhoney
i_love_it

Yes, there is a cheat to get alien people, manicans, or zombis.

When you are in a Creat A Sim Mode, Before you put A Sim on Display to creat, do Shift+Ctrl+C, and then type in

boolprop testingcheatsenabled true

Then hit ENTER, then do (Without the cheatbox up) to Shift+N.

There! And trust me, it works, becuase when you type it in, a little box will say "Debugging Mode is Now in Use"

You can fine the skins (aliens, manicans, and zombies) under the CUSTOME SKINS. I'm am still trying to figure out the cheat for VAMPIRES.

If you look through the sections though, there will be different selections, that you can't get unless you use the cheat. You can have the matchmakers hair style, you can also be the SOCIAL BUNNY(BLAH!) or dare I say...THE COW! crying

But it is still cool!

uhm...after typing in the "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true", just, whilst in the game [live mode], Shift + click on a sim, and click "Make Vampire" lolol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:16 pm
Cool, thx...didn't know that there was a cheat for it...  

Bit-Bit18

face-_-ache

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:22 am
I did once but I didnt save it lol its scary

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:33 pm
I tried so hard to get my sim to be ubducted, I WANT AN ALIEN BABY! I spent days (real time) just haveing my sims look at stars! SHE FINALLY DID and of course at that momment the power went out! It could have gone when my sim died in a fire, it could have gone off when my sim got fired but NO! hehehe sorry, i was really mad.  

S i m m u l a r

NekoKisaka

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:35 pm
i've never had an alien baby on the sims2 before but it sounds interesting so i think that i am actually going to try your methods in hopes of getting a alien baby  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff