Reply Marijuana Discussion
Weed alternatives. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reko0418

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:10 pm
ok so i just got some of this stuff called like Posh spice or something, a weed alternative, and yesterday i did it on its own and to my surprise it actually worked! with a clean piece too! i would compare it to the same high you get out of a weaker strain of cannabis in that i got just as high, but it took me a bit more to get there, which i liked because i like the act of smoking but don't want to get totally blasted off of four hits.

so! i was wondering if anyone else knows of any other legal weed alternatives that work? and if anyone knows weither the stuff from legalbuds.com is any good?

so yeah, post any legal weed alternatives that you like here.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:48 pm
I work with herbs like damiana. And, the legal smokable herbs. Always have the funniest comments about them. "Yeah, it was good and everything. But it just wasn't like the real thing..."

Yeah, that's because it's a totally different herb.....  

Satrevi

reko0418

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:13 pm
Satrevi
I work with herbs like damiana. And, the legal smokable herbs. Always have the funniest comments about them. "Yeah, it was good and everything. But it just wasn't like the real thing..."

yup yup, Posh is 100% pure damiana  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:09 pm
reko0418
Satrevi

just saying, making hash is just an extraction process. I'm sure 'other things could be used.

Or, if you are simply looking for more alternatives that works too. I'm not advertising the guild, I don't care if you join or not. But you don't have to be a member to read the thread.

I'm just trying to help save you money by letting you find a way to make your own.

Oh, and Damiana stacks as well.... Meaning, the more you smoke it the more it builds and creeps to the point where you are randomly high at different times in the day.

Along with a whole bunch of other effects, too lengthy to list here. Since, I know half the people reading this are probably stoned and might not have that attention span.

Anyhow, How to make Damiana hash.

A thread that isn't for those that currently have a short attention span, but has very vital information about Damiana. Know what you put in your body.

but when it comes to spices i have yet to find anything that comes close to beating black mamba  

Satrevi

Pandora Riddlebox

Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:28 pm
From experience, Legal Buds are not worth your time and money.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:15 pm
Satrevi
reko0418
Satrevi

just saying, making hash is just an extraction process. I'm sure 'other things could be used.

Or, if you are simply looking for more alternatives that works too. I'm not advertising the guild, I don't care if you join or not. But you don't have to be a member to read the thread.

I'm just trying to help save you money by letting you find a way to make your own.

Oh, and Damiana stacks as well.... Meaning, the more you smoke it the more it builds and creeps to the point where you are randomly high at different times in the day.

Along with a whole bunch of other effects, too lengthy to list here. Since, I know half the people reading this are probably stoned and might not have that attention span.

A thread that isn't for those that currently have a short attention span, but has very vital information about Damiana. Know what you put in your body.

but when it comes to spices i have yet to find anything that comes close to beating black mamba

oh i'm not talking about hash. i was talking about smoking herbs and stuff  

reko0418

Satrevi

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:39 pm
reko0418
Satrevi
reko0418
Satrevi

oh i'm not talking about hash. i was talking about smoking herbs and stuff
Aye... You misunderstood. I am talking about buying the herb, Damiana, and making an extraction of it, make "a hash" out of the Damiana. Let the effect stack in your system, it will hit you harder after each smoke.

You take the herb, keef it up all nice and fine. Go through that process and you make a legal, smokable hash from the damiana.

Not, hash as in weed hash. Hash as in an extraction of an herb.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:37 am
Hmm. A few buddies of mine around Washington smoke this stuff called Kanna, so they wouldn't be tempted to smoke weed anymore, since one of our friends decided to join the army, but he wanted to smoke something. It virtually gets you pretty high - i've smoked it once or twice, and been around them when they smoke it, and they'll just look at me, eyes all blood shot and just glazed over lol.

Thee Ringmaster

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100

l u c i d x d r e a m s

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:44 pm
k2.
I love that stuff. My cousin is in the airforce and we smoke it together all the time. It's legal, you can buy it at a gas station, and the high lasts longer, and is more effective than weed.
I don't think it shows up on drug tests either.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:00 am
I have smoke a few and they are ok. Black Mamba and Dank are not bad.  

Propaganda Americana

reko0418

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:24 pm
l u c i d x d r e a m s
k2.
I love that stuff. My cousin is in the airforce and we smoke it together all the time. It's legal, you can buy it at a gas station, and the high lasts longer, and is more effective than weed.

what kind? like which one is your favorite for effect and taste  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:11 pm
reko0418
l u c i d x d r e a m s
k2.

lol My cousin never tells me what we smoke. he buys it, we go running into the woods, and come out in a few hours. All he said was it was k2  

l u c i d x d r e a m s

reko0418

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:30 pm
l u c i d x d r e a m s
reko0418
l u c i d x d r e a m s
k2.

lol My cousin never tells me what we smoke. he buys it, we go running into the woods, and come out in a few hours. All he said was it was k2
okies, thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:30 am
So I keep getting more and more tempted to, and at this point I am going to if i can find a friend who will let me ship it to their house, buy some hawain haze off of legalbuds.com. this stuff looks good and the reviews I've read have not been negative at all. what you guys think? oh! it would be about 35 bucks a half ounce plus ten dollars shipping and handling but it comes with a free sample of another of their legalbuds  

reko0418

-D---B-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:06 am
i smoked some herb called Dagga my friend had once. it was really lame.  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff