The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:57 pm
I'm creating this thread for one purpose! I want to know what rumors are out there and what truths are known ^_^ It looks like a great title, from everything E3 displayed. If it can even dream of living up to games like Ocarina of Time, Link to the Past, and Wind Waker (just to name a few), then I can only dream that high hopes and expectations can be breed fast.

The Legend of Zelda Blows the Roof off E3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:47 am
kinda wish i followed this

but i haven't been so i know nothing  

theodorus maximus
Crew

Hatad

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:13 am
It seems aswome...with the in game footage available on nintendo it looks sweet...can't wait for its release!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:19 pm
I just wish they'd release a bit more in the detail department...  

Edymion
Captain

[N] i n [M] a s t e r

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:46 pm
Edymion
I just wish they'd release a bit more in the detail department...

Yeah, I kinda know what you mean  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:10 pm
Edymion
I'm creating this thread for one purpose! I want to know what rumors are out there and what truths are known ^_^ It looks like a great title, from everything E3 displayed. If it can even dream of living up to games like Ocarina of Time, Link to the Past, and Wind Waker (just to name a few), then I can only dream that high hopes and expectations can be breed fast.

Link is awesome, but what would be even cooler is if they had a sequel to SSBM. My favorite character is link and young link.  

griever555

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:13 pm
Nintendo seems to be making their Smash Bro. series into a cannon-fodder series. This is good and bad. It exposes the system, early on, with a great game from a great title series. It also means that it suffers from lack of publicity during the long break.

It also detracts from the topic wink

In anycase...Nintendo loves showcasing the GCN's capabilities with games such as Zelda or Metroid. I think the upcoming title will push the graphics to, or near, the limits of the Gecko processor.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:53 am
I think I've seen some pictures from that game, the graphics look amazing! When's the release date?  

Aeva

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:22 pm
Late 1st Quarter/Early 2nd Quarter  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:42 am
Aww that means that it'll probably be released over here in Britain around winterish/ next year! sweatdrop  

Aeva

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:27 pm
sweatdrop Sorry...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:52 pm
Nah it's ok! I can wait till then. sweatdrop Hopefully they'll bring out some good games soon anyway.. 3nodding  

Aeva

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:52 pm
I don't know the UK release schedule ninja

*goes to check out GameFAQs*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:31 am
I've always been a fan of the Zelda games, and Link is so cool, and I cant wait for the game to come out over here either! (I live in England aswell)
The screenshots look amazing!  

Roverandomness

Sparkly Duck

Aeva

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:27 am
Yeah! I just hope they have a character with funky hair like Saria's.. heart  
Wii Center

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers