Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
This is sort of just an FYI thing but also a warning sorta.. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:06 am
I decided I'm no longer going to eat sausage or any meat for awhile as I am totally disgusted. :/

I just ate a ******** sausage and it Tasted just like a ******** Farm full of animals smells (Yes that includes the s**t smell.) the only differences in the senses is it was tasted rather then smelled and now I feel sick so yeah, hopefully it isn't anything serious but considering it's disgusting taste it's probably more then I would ever imagine. =/

So I guess I'm a "Vegitarian(ish)" for now...=/

Now I think I'm gonna go throw up. X_X  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:36 am
yeh i dont like it when cheap bacon smells like live pigs.

ive been trying to go vegitarian too... but i live with my dad and he is a carnivore. and he told me he wont change his cousine, which means i have to keep to his pork and steak and chicken. i really need to learn some recipies. vegan ones too... its a shame im allergic to so many spices too... sad  

Jungle Boots

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:59 pm
That does sound pretty gross, but I'm not sure where the warning is. What was the brand of sausage? That seems like an important detail that was left out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:53 pm
Most meat has s**t on it or in it. If this disturbs you, then go kill your own cows and try not to slice the wrong parts of the entrails. razz

The reason why it's important to cook meat well is because of bacteria from feces (along with the feces) is on or in the meat. That's where the e-coli comes from usually. (Workers can also be at fault, but it's most often from slaughter.) Ground beef is rather dangerous because you have to cook it all the way through to kill the bacteria. A solid slice of meat doesn't necessarily need to be done the same, but it can house bacteria inside it if it was poked with a hook or knife deep inside that contained such bacteria.

This stuff is mentioned Fast Food Nation (The Book), and Food Inc (Movie) sort of touches upon this in it's large range of topics it covers.

If it tastes like that, I would find a way to contact the FDA somehow. They're supposed to catch these things and police corporations, but since probably the 70s or so, corporations have basically been running it. This is why when there's a recall it's usually months after it's already been consumed or thrown away. rolleyes  

Garek Maxwell

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:03 pm
Jungle Boots

ive been trying to go vegitarian too... but i live with my dad and he is a carnivore. and he told me he wont change his cousine, which means i have to keep to his pork and steak and chicken. i really need to learn some recipies. vegan ones too... its a shame im allergic to so many spices too... sad
ahh yep.....>_<

Cept my problem is it Tasted like it. =/  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:58 pm
MEAT, PUTS HAIR ON YOUR CHEST MEN!

lol  

SierraTheWolfe

Sadinda

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:55 pm
Jungle Boots

I've been doing vegan raw for awhile now, but I have some really good vegetarian and vegan recipes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:00 pm
i should probably eat more vegies :3  

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:32 pm
Sadinda
Jungle Boots

I've been doing vegan raw for awhile now, but I have some really good vegetarian and vegan recipes.

hook me up on that!  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:36 am
I could never do that, because I cannot eat vegetables, I can eat fruits, but not vegetables, although I can eat potatoes, which is odd, but delicious. Being a carnivore has also left me with a great strength that I can almost guarantee you I wouldn't have if I didn't eat meat.  

Peregrine87

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

9,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:33 am
Peregrine87
I could never do that, because I cannot eat vegetables, I can eat fruits, but not vegetables, although I can eat potatoes, which is odd, but delicious. Being a carnivore has also left me with a great strength that I can almost guarantee you I wouldn't have if I didn't eat meat.
Yeah but I want to stay of sausage for awhile as that was disgusting.......it tasted exactly like a stinky barn smells. =(  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:54 pm
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Peregrine87
Yeah but I want to stay of sausage for awhile as that was disgusting.......it tasted exactly like a stinky barn smells. =(

actually..I feel better on a raw diet than I ever have eating meat. Eating meat makes me feel sick and makes me tired now. I feel better, look better and have a lot more energy eating raw. I don't want to sit here and preach about it, because it is a lifestyle choice. I made the choice and I'm seeing better results about myself and I mentally feel better.
If you feel good eating meat, than that is great, keep doing it.  

Sadinda

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:24 pm
Sadinda
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Peregrine87

actually..I feel better on a raw diet than I ever have eating meat. Eating meat makes me feel sick and makes me tired now. I feel better, look better and have a lot more energy eating raw. I don't want to sit here and preach about it, because it is a lifestyle choice. I made the choice and I'm seeing better results about myself and I mentally feel better.
If you feel good eating meat, than that is great, keep doing it.
ok...  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:54 pm
Nyoko Wolfe
MEAT, PUTS HAIR ON YOUR CHEST MEN!

lol
Meat makes you vomit.  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]