Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Oh, GPL. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:06 am
It's been so long my beloved GPL.

So long since the days that I would scour the video game forums on gaia for new recruits. So long that I would dream up fun events for the guild, and actually somewhat go through with them.

I just wanted to let you know babe, that I still love you. And I know that I keep on saying that things are gonna get better, and they never really do, well, just let me say that things are gonna get better. This summer. I know they will. This joke of a thing they called college babe, it's in the way.

I know, I know. I get your hopes up all the time. But this time, I'm serious. And I know I was serious last time. But this time, it's personal.

Don't worry, in just a few short weeks I will have nearly 4 full months of near full free time (I gotta try to find a job, but other than that...).

It'll be 4 months in which I will have time to blog, and make this a fun place that's worth checking every day instead of every week. A fun place for me to pointlessly argue and alienate strangers over the internet cool

I guess I just want to say GPL, aka TPL, that it ain't over. Not yet.

To quote the protomen: "Joe, when you see Emily, tell her to wait for me. 'Cause I've still got work to do"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:58 am
It's a horrible yearly cycle and we need a girl in crew btw, maybe more drama.  

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

pathetic_negi_magician

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:05 pm
Kunx the Mighty

You mean my female avatar isn't woman enough for you?  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:22 pm
pathetic_negi_magician
Kunx the Mighty

No drama can me made.  

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

Terry Batman McGinnis

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:20 am
Have no fear, Batman is here. This guild just got so much better. With our combined crime fighting abilities, Nitnit and myself will be able to out FOX any criminals that may come our way.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:47 pm
Kunx the Mighty
pathetic_negi_magician
Kunx the Mighty

No drama can me made.

>_>

Well played.  

pathetic_negi_magician

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:42 pm
Until nitnit takes me on in SoulCalibur 4, then I do not see much hope in GPL razz  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:32 am
I haven't had SC4 in my possession for nearly a year now. I'll have to borrow it from jonnnnnnnnnnnnnn this summer. (in a couple weeks rather)  

nitnit
Captain

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:55 am
Get it quick! Then I shall claim my victory and boast about it constantly in threads xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:29 pm
I won't really care too much to be honest, I've been more into Super Street Fighter 4 and MvC2. You know, real fighting games =P  

nitnit
Captain

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:34 pm
Pick Keilk and stay out of range of everything with QCB+A.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:38 pm
Nah Hilde and Algol are the most broken characters  

nitnit
Captain

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:35 pm
I soon will pick up my copy of SSF4, but not right now. My car needs flushed of its fluids right now and its not cheap Dx. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe in 4 weeks I will have it in my possession?  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:51 am
SSF4 is really good. If you liked SF4 at all, then this game is definitely worth getting. 9 new characters, everyone has 2 ultras to choose from, and things were rebalanced so matches last a little longer.  

nitnit
Captain

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:54 am
nitnit
SSF4 is really good. If you liked SF4 at all, then this game is definitely worth getting. 9 new characters, everyone has 2 ultras to choose from, and things were rebalanced so matches last a little longer.

Not to mention its fairly cheap new.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces