Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
How to get twins Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

late night show

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:50 am
Some of you guys may know this already...

To get twins, right after you sims finish 'Try for baby', have the mother eat apx. 10 bags of cookies from that time until she gets 'the lump'.

This raises the chance to get twins to 67%

DO NOT OVEREAT!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:26 pm
Maxis Mods have already stated, there is no way to increase your chance of twins except to get a third party hack.

They have already said that the cookies thing does not work, as twins are decided the moment you hear the music.

I will find you a quote if nessacary.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

The_Aqua_Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:35 pm
Also... if your sim was a twin.... she has a better chance of having twins...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:49 am
I think the "twin having twins" thing is just due to the fact that you don't expect a twin to have twins. Not expecting something increases the chances of anything.  

Lady Vina

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:22 am
i_love_it
I think the "twin having twins" thing is just due to the fact that you don't expect a twin to have twins. Not expecting something increases the chances of anything.

I have noticed that.

sweatdrop It's always the family that you don't want to have twins that has them...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:33 pm
AnnoyingEvil1
i_love_it

I have noticed that.

sweatdrop It's always the family that you don't want to have twins that has them...

Yep. My rich sims never have twins while the one that barely have any money usually gets one!  

SirEmino
Captain

Mystery Lady09

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:59 pm
Twins drive me crazy!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:18 pm
i really want to have twins (in the game and in real life maybe) but I've given birth to over 20 sims in game and not a single one has been twins. crying I guess i just need to have more babies. eek  

amandapace7

Mystery Lady09

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:17 am
amandapace7
i really want to have twins (in the game and in real life maybe) but I've given birth to over 20 sims in game and not a single one has been twins. crying I guess i just need to have more babies. eek

Then maybe you might be wel experienced enough to take care of two annoying little babies at once. But wait till they get to toddler stage, both of them at once...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:09 am
Mystery Lady09
amandapace7

Then maybe you might be wel experienced enough to take care of two annoying little babies at once. But wait till they get to toddler stage, both of them at once...

heh, especially since thier needs go down at the same rate.

They need to be fed and diapered and put to sleep at the same time.

And they wake up at the same time too....  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

wight_witch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:02 am
I'v had families where as soon as they give birth they get pregnent again so there all these brats runnings around then I decide just to let her have the one she having...so of course it has to be twins!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:17 am
I've had sims 2 for awhile and I thought I'd just let them have a baby since I was bored (and just wanted to know what looking after kids was like) and it turned out to be twin girls and I was just like eek (didn't know you could have them then) but *sigh* twins are just too much work, so right now I'm trying to find a way to stop the adults from aging but so the kids can still age (tired of looking after them sweatdrop )  

~Celtic Rose~

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:28 pm
Black Rose42
I've had sims 2 for awhile and I thought I'd just let them have a baby since I was bored (and just wanted to know what looking after kids was like) and it turned out to be twin girls and I was just like eek (didn't know you could have them then) but *sigh* twins are just too much work, so right now I'm trying to find a way to stop the adults from aging but so the kids can still age (tired of looking after them sweatdrop )

There is no such way, except to have your adults chug gallons of the elixer of life.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:36 am
Black Rose42

if you're really just that tired of dealing with them, stop taking care of them and the CPS will come and take them away because you're a bad parent. But anyway, I think I do a pretty good job with the one baby, so I'd be ok with the two. It'd be lots of work I'm sure, but I am doing the legacy challenge, so there's always grandma and grandpa around to help out too.  

amandapace7

girgirl1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:57 pm
hey i know you guys say this doesnt work but it worked for me

:

twinzr2cute

or

twinsr2cute

worked for me.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items