Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Random dark Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a society of goths, emos, punk, or any other non conformist style. 

Tags: Goth Emo Punk, Bored, Dark, Friends, Social 

Reply The Random Dark Guild Forum
Dark Art Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vyrri

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:20 am
Post your artverkss and give constructive criticism biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

Zerreissen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:42 pm
As far as art goes..
http://zerreissen.deviantart.com/gallery/  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:41 pm
The_Lovely_Insanity
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i really love the dragon smile i think it could do with some harsher tones, if you were thinking of improving it. just accentuating the dark bits or lightening certain areas, you can do that with a rubber haha, i like putty rubbers :']  

Vyrri

Vyrri

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:44 pm
Zerreissen

wow your photography is really good biggrin i think i might watch you :] and i like the logo you made, An Eternity's Demise. i think it wouldve looked better if you put the hatching on the other side of the A as well, but its pretty damn awesome  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:37 am
Capricious-x-Freak
The_Lovely_Insanity

i really love the dragon smile i think it could do with some harsher tones, if you were thinking of improving it. just accentuating the dark bits or lightening certain areas, you can do that with a rubber haha, i like putty rubbers :']
Okay, thanks for the advice biggrin  

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

Vyrri

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:15 pm
The_Lovely_Insanity
Capricious-x-Freak
The_Lovely_Insanity

Okay, thanks for the advice biggrin

no problem n_n  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:36 pm
whee  

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

Vyrri

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:35 pm
:3  
The Random Dark Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash