Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Female Forum [ONLY FEMALES]
What do you hope for in a husband? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qaroquine

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:25 pm
I'm 17, not ready to be married, but that doesn't mean I don't think about it. I'm overprotected, so I tend to daydream about what my future husband might be like and what I'd be looking for...very unrealistically.
Of course, the basics are obvious: is a strong believer, fears no one but Allah, is kind, generous, has a sense of humor, and so on and so forth...

I'm quite disheartened about my future husband, actually. I have horribly high expectations. For one, it would be...awfully lovely if he were like me. That alone seems like much too much to ask for. Tolerance alone would be a miracle. I would want him to see past my outer appearance and love me for who I am. But because of my interests, I find it very hard to believe that I'd find someone who can handle my...uniqueness. There's even a very strong possibility that I could end up marrying a non-Muslim. That doesn't bother me, but it is very disheartening...

I hope that my husband is taller than I am, quiet and observant when necessary, tolerates me, loves and takes part in my interests, loves me for who I am and all of me, knows when to shut up and listen, even when he might not want to, fears Allah, is a strong believer, has a very versatile sense of morbid, mature humor, and...I think I can go on...  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:46 pm
omg my list is extremely long
but here some.
need to be:
~hot
~can pick me up
~tall. he cant be as tall as me i want him TALLER. but not freakishly tall. u kno
~most important Muslim
~funny
~i love Asian guys so that would be a mega plus!
~AMAZING HAIR
~and can break dance
~has a kind heart

that some lol
it ganna be hard to look for something like that but i dont care i him! one day lol
also i will not marry a guy not Muslim.

thats my somewhat exceptions. lol  

iSNP
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Maximum Lantis

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:00 pm
I want my husband to be:

-kind
-understanding
-caring
-clean
-responsible
-good looking
-and a true muslim..

for short, Handsome True Muslim... biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:11 pm
I want him to be a true Muslim, caring, compassionate, loving, sensitive, kind, intelligent, determined, patient, hard-working, innovative, open-minded, meaningful, trustworthy, honest, devoted, soulful, protective, open, cooperative, thoughtful, strong-willed, understanding, responsible, & reliable. -smiles- I already know who he is & I love him more than I can put into words. He is also handsome, though looks don't matter to me. I'm incredibly blessed by Allah to have met him. We're waiting until we're done with college to get married, inshallah.  

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

iSNP
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:14 pm
Saddest Shade of Kitsune
I want him to be a true Muslim, caring, compassionate, loving, sensitive, kind, intelligent, determined, patient, hard-working, innovative, open-minded, meaningful, trustworthy, honest, devoted, soulful, protective, open, cooperative, thoughtful, strong-willed, understanding, responsible, & reliable. -smiles- I already know who he is & I love him more than I can put into words. He is also handsome, though looks don't matter to me. I'm incredibly blessed by Allah to have met him. We're waiting until we're done with college to get married, inshallah.

thats beautiful *sniff*
Add that to my list was well lol

thanks to Disney my expectations of guy are higher lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:46 pm
Saddest Shade of Kitsune

I envy you... crying crying crying
Best wishes in advance... biggrin biggrin  

Maximum Lantis

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:55 pm
Thank you so much... I wish the best for all of you!  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:17 pm
Well here is my list

* taller than me... but not too tall (above 6'5)
* sweet
* sensitive but knows when to man up
* respectful
* firm believer in Islam as well as a practicing muslim
* clean
*handsome.. but looks aren't really that important..as long as they're okay looking

*caring
* loves me for me

Inshallah, hopefully I will find this someday  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:47 am
Ok before you start complaining, I AM HOMO!!

And no one gave me a warning not to go here. xD

Eventhough I'm homo, I'm muslim, so I must marry a woman.

- She dosn't have to be intelligent, but that would be nice. Eventhough most females are very stupid! xD

- She must be good looking. Not that she looks hot or that she wears makeup everywhere and show her body, but that when u look at the sweetness at her eyes, u say "mashallah"! Eventhough most females really disqusting in their looks xD!!!

- Respectful. She should have respect for me, so that I am happy for her 3nodding

- A good muslim. She should be a good muslim, so she can control kids. Teach kids about Islam ect. And by being a good muslim, her personality is also very good smile

But it is said, Allah already decided the one for you. And that you can live with that person when u are in paradise. =D

W/salam.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:05 pm
well, i'm 19 and in my country, girls at age 18+ get married. biggrin

umm what i want in my future husband of course that he's a true muslim. (not just written muslim in his passport then acts like something else lol)
and i want him wise, but not rich, because i don't like richy rich life.
aside from his personality, i want him to be a video gamer and has many hobbies. ^^  

PlusleChu

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

vevettebunny

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:27 pm
HE HAS 2 B HOT AND BUY ME COOKIES WEN IM HUNGRY!!!!!!! oh yes and OBVIOUSLY muslim. 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:02 pm
busra96
HE HAS 2 B HOT AND BUY ME COOKIES WEN IM HUNGRY!!!!!!! oh yes and OBVIOUSLY muslim. 3nodding xd

lol at the cookies part ^_^  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Empirical

Ruthless Autobiographer

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:02 am
A guy who love me, accept for who I am . . . I'm not much a social in real life. Not fears or don't believe in god but love god. . . . okey I make a list.

- Love god (Muslim seems fine but predictable)
- Love me (How can I put this? . . .)
- Open minded (Tolerance)
- Accept my (always changing) mood and personality
- A person who accept my wide range of interest about art
- A person who completes me (seriously, nobody perfect)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:03 am
Endure Error

mashallah! i hope i can get a guy like that someday, oh u make want to crying  

chocolatechip_pistachio

Female Forum [ONLY FEMALES]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas