Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:12 pm
I bring you a actually link to a working video of the movie enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnnAqv8CTgc&playnext_from=TL&videos=e4iw4LqYm8I&feature=sub  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:40 pm
Decade half still have plot holes. When ever happen when Diend shot decade face at the end of the cliffhanger? Tsukasa is still a d**k no matter what world he is in. I find it funny how the movie is split between three episodes. I pretended to scream when the first part of Decade was over and I scream "oh come on!" then double begin. yay

The movie is only main attraction was double's begin night. The movie didn't explain enough about why Fang is so scary. Skull is cool.  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:26 pm
as that may be but the movies is still very good  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:17 am
Yaaay thank you G!! ^-^  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:41 am
Kamen Rider Geist
Yaaay thank you G!! ^-^

your welcome dude and now all it have to do is wait for that Den-O movie to come out  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:40 pm
Yeah it did have unanswerd questions but it was still a good movie ^-^ that and I wonder all the riders who appear to help fight, are they the real riders or the alternate world riders? O.o

Next stop den-o!! >.< I can't wait for those movies to come out  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:56 pm
Kamen Rider Geist
Yeah it did have unanswerd questions but it was still a good movie ^-^ that and I wonder all the riders who appear to help fight, are they the real riders or the alternate world riders? O.o

Next stop den-o!! >.< I can't wait for those movies to come out

are you talking about sky rider and kamen rider j yea they are real  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:06 am
I thought they might be the real ones, but I mean all the riders at the end who help defeat super shocker and the bio life form. because kiva and hibiki were riders from alternate worlds but how about everyone else? question  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:37 pm
Kamen Rider Geist
I thought they might be the real ones, but I mean all the riders at the end who help defeat super shocker and the bio life form. because kiva and hibiki were riders from alternate worlds but how about everyone else? question

what do you mean  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:32 pm
idk its kinda complicated to put down in words. well remember the last movie, all riders vs dai shocker? ok now those were the real riders from all the past shows right?

but in this movie they showed all the alternate world riders decade made friends with after he dies, remembering him. and then all heisei riders appear to help out after little wattaru and the boy henshin into kiva and hibiki.
so does that mean they are the riders he made friends with during the show? or all the real heisei riders that tried to make him destroy the alternate worlds? o.O

i know it sounds complicated -_- lol  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:32 pm
Kamen Rider Geist
idk its kinda complicated to put down in words. well remember the last movie, all riders vs dai shocker? ok now those were the real riders from all the past shows right?

but in this movie they showed all the alternate world riders decade made friends with after he dies, remembering him. and then all heisei riders appear to help out after little wattaru and the boy henshin into kiva and hibiki.
so does that mean they are the riders he made friends with during the show? or all the real heisei riders that tried to make him destroy the alternate worlds? o.O

i know it sounds complicated -_- lol

I see  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:48 pm
well the riders in the kamen rider decade and double movie that help decade and double out are the heisei and showa riders. the showa includes riders like J, Black, Stronger, V3, and Kamen Riders 1 and 2 and skyrider  

BravoTangoMike

Interesting Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:32 pm
in my opinion I say Decade Fury form could've looked a little more...destructive all they did is change the color of the gem on the helmet (it's usually yellow).  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:02 am
Kamenrider123
in my opinion I say Decade Fury form could've looked a little more...destructive all they did is change the color of the gem on the helmet (it's usually yellow).

they did more then just that  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Gestsuga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:54 pm
I downloaded the movie from TV Nihon. I was honestly confused when they ended Decade's episode. "Is that it? What happened to Double." that's all I could think... Til they did Double's episode.  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff