Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]
Return of the Ace Attorney? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:47 pm
Has anyone heard about this?
I'm not sure what it is. All I know about it is that there will be voice acting and it is slated for Japanese release in 2-3 months.
Any search I attempt comes up with nothing. Does it even exist!? What is it? Where is it? Where am I!? WHO am I!?! (lol)  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:44 pm
Holy crap...! What have I missed while I was gone!? List part made me giggle a bit~  

-830- Splice Gardens
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:55 pm
It's okay, I only just heard about it a mere 2 hours ago gonk
Basically I was doing some investigative journalism by checking out the link for the fangame (provided by Akatsuki Missing-nin) and I found the link for its trailer on youtube, so I watched it. If you look at the comments, they talk about it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:30 pm
... I find this very, very unlikely because of the fact that court-records has nothing on this project. And court-records is pretty tight with Capcom for a fansite.

If this was the new game, then they would've had some information about it sooner. Especially if they say it's coming out in 2-3 months in Japan. Court-records had information of Edgeworth's game several months before it was released in Japan.

... Anyway, until further information is known, disregard this new game as just a rumor. Not everything they say is true (ex: Fans say Edegworth's game would be called Perfect Prosecutor. Capcom then says it's Ace Attorney Investigations.)  

Abandoned_Account001

Mia_Sage

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:12 pm
Actually, Remnants of the Past is a fan created AA game that has been in works for a few years now. It's suppose to use the case maker system (that can be found on court-records) and another program (which escapes my mind) to create a new and original storyline focusing on everyone's favorite, spikey-haired hero.

I don't think Capcom is involved with this nor have the creator actually show their progress on the game to Capcom. So, I think the part about the game getting released via Capcom is just a rumor though. Expecially considering that the game is supposed to be exclusive to the PC.

For those that are curious about the game, here's the official/fan wiki page on it. Just click here

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:10 pm
Lawful: I had a feeling it was a rumor, but they both were talking about it and had heard about it, which made me think the information was out there somewhere.

Mia: I'm not talking about that. I know Remnants of the Past is a fangame. I'm talking about what the people in the comments are talking about.  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:16 pm
Woah... O.O I've been gone way too long... Sounds pretty epic if it's true.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:49 pm
The reason people are raving over this game is that it was made to be as realistic to an Ace Attorney game as possible.
Here are a few screenshots.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

Mia_Sage

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:46 pm
Kirei_chan
Lawful: I had a feeling it was a rumor, but they both were talking about it and had heard about it, which made me think the information was out there somewhere.

Mia: I'm not talking about that. I know Remnants of the Past is a fangame. I'm talking about what the people in the comments are talking about.

OH. I didn't notice anything in the newer comments of the game. But yeah, I would either take that as a rumor or confused garble from the fans about RotP.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:13 pm
Mia_Sage
Kirei_chan

OH. I didn't notice anything in the newer comments of the game. But yeah, I would either take that as a rumor or confused garble from the fans about RotP.

I'm sure it's a rumor, but since the comments are on the trailer for RotP, I'm pretty sure it's unrelated.  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:48 pm
Just because it's a fangame doesn't mean you shouldn't be excited.
For anyone who's been looking into this game they know it's going to be as good as an actual AA game.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:55 pm
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
For anyone who's been looking into this game they know it's going to be as good as an actual AA game.

Sorry, but what are you talking about?
I never said I wasn't excited about RotP, I just said I think whatever they're talking about is something different. I actually think it looks awesome, if the trailer is any indication.  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:04 pm
Kirei_chan
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney

I never said I wasn't excited about RotP, I just said I think whatever they're talking about is something different. I actually think it looks awesome, if the trailer is any indication.

Of course, I'm sorry.
What I meat to say is that everyone should be excited.
They've made some statements that blow me away.
Such as, "Therefore, this case is about three times as long and difficult as Rise from the Ashes."
They're talking about the final case.
That sounds mind-blowing!  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:37 pm
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Kirei_chan
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney

Of course, I'm sorry.
What I meat to say is that everyone should be excited.
They've made some statements that blow me away.
Such as, "Therefore, this case is about three times as long and difficult as Rise from the Ashes."
They're talking about the final case.
That sounds mind-blowing!

I know!
I wish they would hurry up and make it! gonk  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:27 am
Sadly, I haven't seen much progress in the game.
They stated that the demo would come out in March.  
The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff