Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Pirate RP) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is.
  No.
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:18 pm
~~~RP Theme Song~~~

Not a time or place in the history of the world could rival the seas in the middle years of the 17th Century. A time where freedom was the word, and the only thing that you could do to compromise that would be getting yourself caught. The seas around South America are famed for piracy, and the Caribbean is the most infamous of them all. But this story takes place further south, in the seas around Chile and Argentina. The story begins in the little port of Shorewald, and the unfolding tale of piracy, betrayal, friendship, and mutiny begins in a dingy pub known to all as The Dirty Whistle.

~~Character Skeleton~~

Username:
Name:
Personality:
Equipment:
Alignment: ( As in good/evil)
Bio:
Appearance: (Pic REQUIRED... TekTeks allowed, Peppy.)

Post your skeletons here, as I'm lazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username: Yvansi
Name: Marcus Monroe
Personality: Wisecracking, always grinning, very willful to gain anything he wants, not trusting or liking of others easily.
Equipment: Rapier, Cutlass, Flintlock Pistol, and gunpowder bombs.
Alignment: Whichever one pays off better.
Bio: Nothing much, born, raised, and abides on the sea. Every facet of his life revolves around the ocean, so he naturally chose his lifestyle to revolve around it. But being a fisherman didn't sound too appealing, and his headstrong nature wouldn't let him take orders from others in shipping, so of course he chose piracy. He quickly found himself at age 17 adopted as the cook aboard the Howl of the Hangman, member of the Cheerful Cutthroats, most dreaded pirates since Edward Teach himself. Of course, some 'complications' led to his dishonorable discharge at age 27, and he found himself on an island, all by his lonesome. Soon afterwards, the Cutthroats seemed to vanish from the face of the earth. A merchant ship found him a few days later, and he arrived back in Shorewald. He worked as a dockman, spending his nights in The Dirty Whistle.
Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:57 pm
Username: Peppy Lemur
Name: Goes by the name "Gale"
Personality: Crotchety Old Man
Equipment: Daggers, Flintlock pistol, smoke bombs.
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Bio: Former member of the Cheerful Cutthroats, he left because because the crew began partaking in "questionable" practices. For the past eight years he has been squandering his money in the port of Shorewald, mainly at The Dirty Whistle.
Appearance: Long gray hair, worn in a braided tail. Narrow gray eyes, with an eye-patch covering his right eye (his right eye isn't missing, he just wears the patch for looks). Wears a black swashbuckler's shirt, along with black breeches. He has brown boots along with a brown tri-corner hat. He has two ammo pouches on his belt, one on his left side, and one on his right. One is for ammo for his pistol, and the other stores his smoke bombs. He has a clearly visible tattoo of a skull smoking a cigar on his chest. Smells strongly of rum.  

Rexxxxxx

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:20 am
->EDIT<-

Username: Dreadlord Kharne
Name: Cpt. Phintus Marcheli
Personality: Good natured, charmful, dangerous, gives everyone one chance.
Equipment: Wide assortment of knives and her trusty cutlass she calls "Sasha".
Alignment: True Nuetral (Speaking D&D terms)
Bio: Once a charming young girl, Phintus got herself in a spick of trouble with the law. In a desperate move, she joined up with a ugly and idiot captain and his obviously smarter crew. Smart as they were (for being pirates), it didn't take her long with her charm to betray and take control of the ship Lady Casiver. She makes many stops, selling her plunder and looking for new recruits. Because of bad wheather, she and her crew have been stuck in Shorewald were she resides in The Dirty Whistle.
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Pirate&order=9&offset=24#/d11lw2p  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:13 pm
(I should kill you for such DnD disgrace! I'll KILL YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  

ruggaboo

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:05 pm
Username: Ruggaboo
Name: Jareth Mctosh
Personality: a cursed man who just drives the ship and is protective of the female captain.
Equipment: a saber stolen from a salty dog on the island of Saint Celestine, a Flintlock Pistol and the clothes on his back.
Alignment: I’m a pirate there’s no such thing as good and evil
Bio: the only thing you need to know is that he’s cursed and he has no dark evil secrets and hell he’ll curse you if he feels like it. He’s the steersman to the Hippocampus, a four-master, with big cannons.
Appearance: look at botom

Username: Ruggaboo
Name: Mia Graft
Personality: She could care less about who you are, or what you do. If you’re in her way she’ll shoot you down, unless you are part of her crew whom she treats like her children or her family.
Equipment: several throwing knifes, a few smoke bombs, a cannibal saber, a flintlock pistol, a few rounds of “armor piercing” bullets, a compass with the crest of English nobility in it, a bracelet with the initials of a French noble family carved into it, and a sword with the seal of a Spanish royal family carved into the hilt.
Alignment: I’m a pirate there’s no such thing as good and evil
Bio: her mother and father died in a horrible attack of cannibals when they went sea charting, as was their duty. That left Mia alone on their hidden island until Jareth Mctosh found her alone, tending to some pigs and a goat, planting corn and keeping the island from becoming overcome by weeds. His captain intended to raid the island but couldn’t when he saw the small child feeding and caring for the animals and plants. The crew stayed on the island, only leaving Mia to raid or fight ships that might see the island. Once Mia was old enough she left the island with them. Leaving many of the pirates behind, who were now too old to care for the island. She is now the captain of the ship called Hippocampus.
Appearance: here's a few of the same picture (left: Mia Right Jareth) What you can't see: Mia has a belly butom peircing and Jareth has a tatoo on his back of a coral reef.

http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m406/Darklordhappypants/PICT0605.jpg

http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m406/Darklordhappypants/PICT0611.jpg

http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m406/Darklordhappypants/PICT0607.jpg  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:48 pm
i'll create a person later... perhaps a day... waiting for a specific message that applies to this......

............................................................................................................................................................................  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:27 am
(( Lets open with a bang. ))

BANG! The door to the pub burst open and six men in black soldier uniforms ran into the room. The drunks that lay everywhere almost seemed to hiss at the light from the door opening. After the three men carrying weapons raised them, the other three produced iron shackles as a man in rich velvet clothing entered the pub. He looked around, then produced a list. "Mr. Shane McReed." A man on a stool looked up at his name. The soldiers moved forward, and clasped the drunk in irons. "Mr. Jacob Tall?" A man near the back cursed and tried to run, but a soldiers bullet caught him in the back of the head. A man next to the bar slipped off quietly during the ensuing ruckus, and slipped over to the stairs just as "Marcus Monroe!" Was called. He made it up the stairs stealthily, grabbed his things from his temporary room, but then he heard footsteps by the stairs, where the window was. He quickly looked around for an escape route. The only thing he could find was a hatch labeled 'Roofe'....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:39 pm
"Wazzat?!" Gale rose out of sleep as he heard a gunshot. He felt himself over to make sure it wasn't aimed at him. He sighed with relief and glanced to his right, then to his left, trying to find out where the sound had come from. "No sign of the shooter, but how did I end up on the roof?" He slowly stood up and used his hands to pop his back in several different places. He down as he felt a wet spot on his lower back, and saw that he had been lying in a puddle. "That had better be rum..." He scratched his chin, feeling his stubble of a beard. He stopped and turned his attention to a trap door to his right as it started to shake.  

Rexxxxxx

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:54 pm
username: nazo dragon
name: Wes Kashu (last name means firewater)
personality: has his times... he likes to laugh a lot and cares deeply for his own friends and those close to him. the only times he gets serious is when things get serious... which is almost never for him. he would almost never hesitate to make those around him laugh.
equipment:carries a dagger and a katana, which he can use well if he wanted to. he wears a black cloack which he can cover himself and one other to camoflauge in the night. it is reversible, which the inside is brown, same color as the wood used on ships. also has a few smoke bombs and a few other trinkets he made himself. example, he has a container that contains a mixture of ground up poison ivy and oil from poison oak and the container, when impacted, explodes and creates an itchy mess for a quick getaway...
appearence: (sry no pic can't draw anything but sticks, i'll see if i can find one later) blue shiny hair. his eyes are as blue as the sea. he is about 6 feet tall, the main height is in his legs, which makes for good kicking.
he also carries a few "trinkets" such as smoke bombs and other things, surprise things.
Alignment: nothing good about a pirate...cept being one, which i will.
Bio:in his younger years (9), became a thief after ditching an orphanidge at a small port town. he made a living off stealing for a couple of years until he came aboard the the Hippocampus. he was caught, and was given a choice... and given the circumstances, he joined the crew, and became attached to the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:19 am
Phintus opened her eyes sleepily. All that she heard was a gunshot and a lot of yelling. "Damn it," She said under her breadth. Pulling the covers off herself, she pulled on the boots that had been at her bedside. After a brief stretch, the captian of the Lady Casiver stood up and looked out the window of the room she was occupying. "Can't get any sleep around here anymore. Wish i was back at sea..." Phintus said to herself. With a swift motion, she grabbed her coat and sword, and left the room to go downstairs for a drink.  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:13 pm
Mia walked into the pub after hearing the gunshot, wanting some action; she stopped dead in her tracks. “OI, What do you think you are doing?” she said to the fancily dressed man. He answered a generic answer, “Well quit it, I am the prosecutor here. The Duke sent me,” she showed the man her finely crafted sword. He gasped and hurried out of the pub, “wait. You will not come back to this part of town until that beautiful four-master is out of sight.” The man and his guards hurried off again. The pub was still silent, “Well what do ya want? I just saved all of your nickers! Go ahead and drink some more you scurvy dogs!” Mia smiled as the noise and songs returned to the pub. “Jareth, come with me up stairs, I’m going to tell all of the pirates that it’s safe to come out now. Wes, you get us rum, and plenty of it!” Mia led Jareth up the stairs into the rented rooms.

Jareth was sitting in the pub when the Spanish man arrived luckily Mia had come in just as the man was saying his name. He followed Mia up the stairs to the rooms above. “I’ll check the ones on the right; you take the ones on the left.” Jareth knocked and opened every room and told the pirates and thieves that the Spaniards were gone. He came to an open door with a hatch the read something. “Mia, what does this read?”

“Roof, it must lead to the roof.” Mia answered her friend; she knew he could not read and that’s how he got his curse.

“Thank you,” he hugged her and opened the door, climbing through the small opening. “Hello, is anyone there? The Spaniards are gone. Mia Graft captain of the Hippocampus wanted me to tell everyone this.” He climbed back down the hole and trudged down the stairs to drink the rum the first mate Wes and gotten for them. The three were a trio, all pretty much raised together on the same ship. But that didn’t mean that Jareth was going to ever be soft on him. Wes still had duties like cleaning the kitchen and swabbing the deck.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:45 pm
(You knew it would piss me off to no extent that I'm not allowed to be a furry, huh? a*****e. Either way, my pic will be of my fursona because I'm too lazy to look one up when I have one that matches who I am.. Just picture him as, well, not a furry.)

Username: Caryas
Name: Caryas O'Connell
Personality: Silent, strong willed, Loyal to his friends and to no-one else.
Equipment: A cutlass and a rifle.
Alignment: I'll cut your throat for a penny.
Bio: Lived as the son of The Dirty Whistle barkeeper, always wanting to join into piracy at hearing the tales of the ones whom came into the bar. He got his chance one day, and joined up with the crew of the dreaded pirate Carlisle. He left Carlisles service when he and the rest of the crew awoke one morning on shore, the ship gone and with it Carlisle. He found his way into port and was just awakened by gunshots below his room.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: Caryas
Name: Carlisle (Only known name)
Personality: Dark, secluded, very distant.
Equipment: A single double sided sword.
Alignment: If there was a darker evil, he'd serve it happily.
Bio: Nothing of his past is known
Appearance: Has not been seen in five years.  

Caryas

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:00 am
With a quick glace from the stairs, Phintus gave a small smile. "Now who's idiots are these?" She asked herself quietly as she grabbed a glass and filled it with water. Noticing the pirate at the bar, she nodded in his direction. "This your crew? Because im going to be frank, they smell like they were thrown up by a whale. Even my boys dont smell that bad..." She gave a slight chuckle and took a drink of the water. As she did, her sword hand was already itching towards the hilt of her cutlass.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:00 pm
Mia walked calmly back down towards the bar and saw Jareth picking on her first mate, such a young lad. “It’s his fight to fight, and only his annoyances to put up with.” Mia said plopping down at the bar. She slammed her fist down onto the counter opening it just in time for a glass filled to the brim with rum to slide into her hand.

Jareth sat in the chair next to Wes, keeping an eye on Mia. “Wes where’s the rum? I’m thirsty and water is not an option.” He smiled shaking his head. He reached out and snatched the rum from the boy’s hand and chugged deeply. It had been weeks since he had a drop of rum, all of the supplies on the ship had run out. Mia wasn’t happy about it but they had to dock, or die.  

ruggaboo

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:36 pm
(finally im back...sorry for the...gone...ness...)

"Keh, take it... never liked the taste of rum anyway." wes got up and smirked. "so where to next, my captian?" wes said in a mock butler like fashion, and smiled afterwards.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff