[PRP] Sugary sweet [Van x Niesha] - Fin Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:35 pm
Can had gotten separated from his twin yet again. Not to mention his family but they weren't as important to Van as his Judeah. He did love his family but there was a certain closeness that Van shared with Judeah that he didn't share with anyone else. He hated to be separated for a long period of time. It was the typical young age twin syndrome.

Now he found him self separated. He wasn't so far away from the family den though but for such a small cub it seemed like he had gone forever away from it. Now the little dot of cream and blue found him self alone. Away from those he loved.

Tears streamed down his cheek.

"JUDEAH!" He cried prancing in a circle.

Honestly though you'd have thought he'd learn from past experiences of getting separated. As Innocence though, he often never learned from his mistakes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:42 pm
The little grey goddess was on her way back to visit a certain someone. A certain special someone, that is. The thought of him made Niesha's face flush bright pink. Her mother was so supportive of her living in two worlds that she couldn't ask for anything better!

Upon arriving in the God's domain, she couldn't help but feel a certain feeling wash over her. It was so calm and serene, something she enjoyed all the time here. Though the silence around her was shattered at the sound of someone in distress! Oh dear, this couldn't be good she worried as she looked around for the source of the voice.

It took her a little while before she found a cub with a tear-streaked face. Her eyes widen slightly as she went to the cub. "What's wrong?" Her ears were lowered as her face was full of worry for the cub.

Kireiryuu

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:46 pm
The boy looked up to the owner of the voice. He'd never seen her before, though, honestly he hadn't seen many of the other gods. Usually he was a good boy keeping close to his twin and his family. Usually. Every now and then he got excited and pranced off for.... insert random reason here.

He shook his head sending the tears flying off his cheek and sniffled.

"Im.. Im lost," He whimpered. "Judeahs gone. " He sniffled again and shivered. The snow as quite cold on such a young gods pelt. Thank goodness this goddess found him.

Van pawed up closer to her. His sadness suddenly taking a back seat so that he might get a better look at her. No back wings? Just like mommy. A small smile curved on his maw.

"No wings!" He chirped. He'd heard that mortals had no wings either. Was this a mortal or a goddess? He had never seen a mortal before.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:03 pm
When Van came closer, Niesha lowered her head to nuzzle the cub in comfort. She wasn't sure who Judeah was, but she gathered that this lion must be very important to the cub. Family, perhaps.

The cub's exclamation made her laugh softly. "Ah yes! I didn't get any wings from family. I am the oddball of my siblings."

Kireiryuu

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:10 pm
The male tilted his head and smiled up at the female. She had no wings like his mother or a mortal. Mother wasn't a mortal.

"Are you... a mortal?" He titled his head up at her. Was she? He couldn't help if just for the moment he forgot all about getting home . A mortal? He had always wondered what they were like.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:18 pm
At his question, Niesha shook her head. "Nope! I am just like you, an immortal. My mother and brothers all have wings, I just didn't get any." She smiled softly to the cub before turning her shoulder towards the little cub.

"I got fluffy shoulders instead!" Her face was tinted slightly in pink, she wasn't bragging as it was not in her nature to do so but she was happy to be fluffy like her mother! "My family does live down in the mortal world though."

Kireiryuu

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:21 pm
Vans ears perked up. So she was a god. That didnt disappoint the young godling in the least, no , infact it made him all the more excited then he already was. Rarely did he get to meet other gods out side of the family. He'd had the chance of maybe meeting two other gods.

"Really!?" The mortal world. That sounded exciting. He'd always wanted to go down with his twi-... His twin. That was right he was lost. Judeah.

"..... Judeah..." He whimpered his mind quickly switching gears again. "Im lost..."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:18 pm
He was excited and then got sad once more. Niesha's ears were lowered as she bent her head forward to nuzzle his cheek. Apparently being away from Judeah made him extremely sad. "It's alright, don't worry! I'm sure we can find your Judeah."

She looked at him with a smile, "I am Niesha, Goddess of Modesty," A pause with the tilt of her head, "Is Judeah...your family?" She asked tentatively, unsure.

Kireiryuu

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:20 pm
Van smiled, he wasn't sure what modesty was but it sounded pretty. He liked her.

"My names Van. .. I forgot what Im god of though," He frowned it had been alot for the little one to remember. The word had been big. What was it again? Judeah would know.

"Yes he is. Im lost from him. He's my favorist brother," Van explained. "He looks just like me."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:29 pm
"It's nice to meet you Van!" She smiled shyly at the cub. For some reason, he reminded her of someone she knew very well. Perhaps Niesha was just thinking too much about Airi that this cub appeared somewhat like him.

Looks just like Van....oh twins! She had two older brothers that were twins, although they were the opposite colors of one another as well as opposing domains. Perhaps Van and Judeah had very similar domains? She wasn't sure, but she wasn't about to jump to any conclusions either.

She lowered her head to look at Van at his level, "Shall we go searching for your favorist brother then?"

Kireiryuu

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:34 pm
The male smiled when she smiled at him and told him it was nice to meet him. He couldn't help but feel a little proud. It was nice to meet him.

"Its nice to meet you too ~ " He chimed and giggled. He was a happy little godling after all.

Van beamed once again at the offer to go help find his family. Oh that was what he wanted. He wanted to be with his brother again and he wanted to be close to his sisters as well. Mostly he wanted to be close to his brother though. Judeah was his favorite after all. And Modesty seemed really nice.

"OH! " He had remembered something important, "My domain! Its In-noooo-ceents." He announced. "How could I forget.. don't know what it means though." He beamed.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:51 pm
As Van's mood changed to something more happy and carefree, Niesha couldn't help but to smile. Ah, the wonders of a cub. And then his domain surprised her! Innocence! Just what created what a cub is! How cute! And he didn't know what it meant either.

Her features were soft as she answered, "Innocence is very appropriate for you." A cute, little bundle of innocence!

"Do you have any favorite spots around here?"

Kireiryuu

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:55 pm
Van did a little circle at her approval. He didn't know what she meant by it being appropriate for him but it still made him beam all that more. He was so happy that his wings even extended a little.

"Spots?" He tilted his head. "Home.... Every where here is so white and gray. One day though I'm gonna go down to earth and meet a mortal." He announced it like it was some big deal. For Van it really was. A mortal, he wanted one of his own one day. They sounded so strange.

"Im not sure which way is home though.." He sniffled. "Maybe we should stick together."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:08 pm
If she had wings, she would have extended them towards Van's own little wings. She reached forward to nuzzle him gently. "The mortal world is full of color! The ground is green and yellow. The sky is blue with white, fluffy clouds! There are lots of colors and different sounds. I am sure that you'll like it!"

She took a paw and scooped him towards her, "We'll stick close together!" She smiled down at him.

Kireiryuu

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:12 pm
The mortal world sounded like it was just full of all sorts of exciting things. The cub wanted to go down there with Judeah. He could find something down there to make his brother smile. Van was always trying to fly up to the sky to get a piece for Jud. Usually failing since his wings were to small to support him yet.

The embrace came as a surprise but the cub didn't mind. He greeted it with his own small paws against Neisha in something like a hug.

"Okay but you have to promise." He was dead serious about that. Van did not like to be alone out here at all. It was cold and scary. Neisha was warm and friendly.

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff