Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Honour, selfdefence, viollence. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What colour u hate most?
  grey
  brown
  purple
View Results

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:31 am
Asalam Alaykum.

I was wondering if some idiot suddenly for an example hits my dad, mom ect. am I allowed to kill him?

Like if i take a knife, and then cut his head off???  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:36 am
The_Pathan
Asalam Alaykum.

I was wondering if some idiot suddenly for an example hits my dad, mom ect. am I allowed to kill him?

Like if i take a knife, and then cut his head off???

...NO. That is not equal punishment at all. & wherever you are, I'm sure they wouldn't allow anything like that. Would you really want to kill someone just because they hit one of your parents? Be reasonable...  

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:54 am
Wow. That's overkill. Imagine what kind of knife that'd have to be if you could take his head clean off with it. But if the guy just comes up and starts beating down your parents right in front of you, you have the right to defend them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:00 pm
If a guy trys to do sumthing with my mom, I can tell him to ******** off? If he starts doing sumthing very wrong, I can kill him?

If u don't agree then I seriously got a problem with you. >.>  

The_Pathan
Captain

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:37 pm
If a guy tried to do something to my mother, he'd find himself in a world of hurt. From her. Many a man has tried to do things to my mother, actually. She's left them with broken fingers and shins and shattered self-esteems on top of that. Is your mom like that? If not, go ahead and kick the guy's a** for her. If yes, sit back and watch the fun. You can't really stop an angry woman. *laughs*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:36 pm
Silver Nephil
If a guy tried to do something to my mother, he'd find himself in a world of hurt. From her. Many a man has tried to do things to my mother, actually. She's left them with broken fingers and shins and shattered self-esteems on top of that. Is your mom like that? If not, go ahead and kick the guy's a** for her. If yes, sit back and watch the fun. You can't really stop an angry woman. *laughs*

if sumone DARED hurt my parents id get my nunchucks on them!!!!  

vevettebunny

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:01 pm
busra96
Silver Nephil

if sumone DARED hurt my parents id get my nunchucks on them!!!!

You have nunchuks? Hmm...*looks at katana and daggers and short sword* *watches Mom beating down some guy* I think my weapons are completely unnecessary...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:58 am
Go to the kitchn, take the knive u use for meat, and cut off the head.

In the name of Allah!

Then I don't care if I'll go to prison.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:15 am
...May Allah guide us all...& preferably not to violence.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:18 pm
WTF...NO.  

light upon light

neko86

Aged Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:21 am
It's a reflex for someone to protect him/herself from being hurt, but only to defend, not to kill..
(that is my opinion)
If you happen to kill someone while defending self, the best way is to ask forgiveness to Allah swt - He Know what is inside His servant's heart. Allah swt is the Just, where He will be giving the just judgement during the Judgement day.
Sorry if i made a mistake in stating my point of view.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:36 pm
The_Pathan

In the name of Allah!

Audhubillah!

You do realize that killing someone with no good reason is the unforgiveable sin. <.<

You can't kill anyone in the name of Allah. ESPECIALLY in his name.

Killing is only allowed in the case of war, or to defend yourself. If someone hits your mom, it doesn't give you a legitimate reason to kill that person. If he was going to kill your mom, well then that's a different story.

Just think it over, what would the Prophet (PBUH) do? He taught us to be patient and to work out problems without the use of violence . This is really something the Ummah should always remember.

May Allah lead us all along the right path.  

brand new eyes

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:25 pm
The_Pathan

In the name of Allah!

Do you know how much force you'd need to hack through someone's spine with a kitchen knife? Even a butcher's knife like you're talking about? Not to mention how sharp that thing would have to be?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:49 pm
brand new eyes
The_Pathan

In the name of Allah!

Audhubillah!

You do realize that killing someone with no good reason is the unforgiveable sin. <.<

Killing is only allowed in the case of war, or to defend yourself. If someone hits your mom, it doesn't give you a legitimate reason to kill that person. If he was going to kill your mom, well then that's a different story.

Just think it over, what would the Prophet (PBUH) do? He taught us to be patient and to work out problems without the use of violence . This is really something the Ummah should always remember.

If someone kills ur family and you are a withness, you got rights to defend them.  

The_Pathan
Captain

brand new eyes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:52 am
The_Pathan
brand new eyes
The_Pathan

In the name of Allah!

Audhubillah!

If someone kills ur family and you are a withness, you got rights to defend them.
If they kill your family, and right after you think you can kill them back, you just add more fire to the fire. Yet, if they are going to kill you, and they still haven't, then you have the right to defend yourself and your family.  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff